[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women hold so much power over men? They basically have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Why do women hold so much power over men? They basically have nothing to offer, besides sex, but some pretty looks that quickly fade. Why do they serve as muse for men far superior to them? Two of Verdi's operas, la traviata and rigoletto are about women, bizet's carmen too, Beethoven was the greatest composer of all time yet even he was always in love. And they fucking rejected him. Every single one. What hope does that leave us? Look at Berlioz, another musician. He was infatuated with some bitch who ignored him until she realized his talent, but their marriage was unhappy as shit so even that muse shit is just fantasy. Bloom in Joyce's Ulysses is a cuck, and yet it's molly who accepts HIM into HER bed. What the fuck? Dante had Beatrice, Dante was writing one of the greatest epics ever and Beatrice was just some bitch who probably didn't even know he existed and was getting fucked by Italian Chad. lt's not just that they should be the source of inspiration and hold power. WOMEN ARE USELESS
>>
>They basically have nothing to offer, besides sex

Exactly, and that's what we all want.
>>
>>25756776
You can't tell me the great artists had only sex on their minds when they became obsessed with one woman.
>>
File: TOPREEEEEEE.jpg (108 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
TOPREEEEEEE.jpg
108 KB, 500x484
Good point anon.Fuck women.They don`t even bother to come up with actual complex interests that are not just there to attract attention from Chad.R-R-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111ONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONE
>>
>>25756727
That's the nature of humanity in its current state. There's no effective difference psychologically between men and women, only how society conditions that human psychology. Women are basically raised to be useless boring prizes for men to earn. Not that that's man's fault, again that's just the current nature of humanity

Furthermore, any form of non heterosexuality is still greatly suppressed, contributing to the divide between sexes
>>
>>25756727
Yeah well you have nothing to offer women as well.
>>
File: 1440599494049.jpg (29 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1440599494049.jpg
29 KB, 331x334
>>25757378
Why would I want to offer something to a useless pile of shit?
>>
We had week wees before we had thumbs.

Biological drives are unrelenting.
>>
>>25757543
Because until you shape up, change your thinking and put effort into yourself, you will be alone and undesired by anyone.

Learned that one the hard way.
>>
>>25756727
REPOST
Go away troll
desustorage.org/r9k/thread/25712501/#25712501
desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/why%20do%20women%20hold/type/op/
>>
>>25757634
IT'S TO ELICIT FURTHER DISCUSSION NOT EVERYTHING IS LIKE REDDIT WHERE YOU CAN POST ABOUT THINGS ONLY ONCE AND YOU HAVE TO BROWSE THROUGH OLD THREADS FOR OTHER STUFF FUCKING DUMB FUCKING ROASTIE CUNT WHORE BITCH SLUT RAKE
>>
>>25756855
You're retarded. That's all women were back then. Something to fuck, give you children/raise your children, and feed you. Dante and Beatrice for example didn't even fucking know each other.
>>
>>25758985
You've posted it 3 god damn times, what more do you want?
>>25759051
I really fucking hate whiny feminists
>implying women are more valued during the current hook up culture
>implying i'll respond to you after this post and bump this shitty thread
>implying all cultures and groups in that era treated women the same
>implying people are dying to get married to NOT have kids
>implying an infertile man wouldn't upset a lot of women
>implying i care enough to argue
>>
>>25759051
>>25759394
Cucks, the both of you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.