[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a faggot that gets no pussy but tonight I am presented an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Glow-Sticks.jpg (129 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
Glow-Sticks.jpg
129 KB, 600x374
I am a faggot that gets no pussy but tonight I am presented an opportunity of going to a rave. Should I be a normiefag for one night or is it a waste of time in general? Please help.
>>
>>25756276
Go and kill everyone there. Make the world less hellish. Do it for me.
>>
Raves are loud drug fueled dancing parties. If this sounds like your idea of a good time then by all means go.
>>
>>25756276
do all the drugs you can
>>
>>25756329
And then kill people. Don't forget the killing people part.
>>
idk lol
ORIGINAL POST-IT STAMPS
>>
Just take everything that you can find, bring it with you and leave. Embrace your inner klepto.
>>
>>25756276
If one of the following is true
>you will be with good friends
>there will be alcohol, or ecstasy
it'll be fun. It's impossible not to have fun on MDMA

Go to the damn rave. It's different from a house party. People go to raves to dance; its an anti-chad atmosphere by nature
>>
>>25757751
this

go there and take MDMA
>>
>>25757767
>>25757751
these guys know what's up
>>
>>25757767
to elaborate, OP, if you're still checking this thread, you should go and find and take MDMA because:

-you will experience a mode of experience where self-consciousness and worry disappear
-you will be aware that you can live like that every day if you choose and make a conscious effort
-you will experience literal ecstasy and it will probably one of the best nights of your life

just ask for MDMA and nothing else, and don't take it if you are on other meds
>>
>>25756276
Take some sugar cubes with you after you take some MDMA. Dress up in bright clothing and bust out the glows ticks.
>>
>>25758335
I did that when I was 14 too xd
>>
Go do ecstacy and dance your ass off. Do it for yourself, not the pussy, it's fun as hell to dance uninhibited.
>>
You have to go there, do it for the robots and yourself.
>>
>>25756276
Fucking go, m8. Roll balls. Dance. Have fun. Ditch the robot lyfe for a night.
>>
go be the tru faggit that you are, op
>>
Go and take molly. You'll have a fucking blast.
>>
File: 2vzYBj90nQ.png (25 KB, 250x150) Image search: [Google]
2vzYBj90nQ.png
25 KB, 250x150
>>25756276
in these situations, sometimes it's completely a waste of time, other times you will get fucked up and hook up with someone
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.