[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /reallygonettofar here? Im fucking 31, working a shit job,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1408284865561.png (2 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1408284865561.png
2 KB, 200x200
Who /reallygonettofar here?

Im fucking 31, working a shit job, no gf, while my 3 brothers are succesful, married and happy
>>
Marriage is nothing to be proud of these days. At least you have a job.
>>
What did you brothers do that you didn't? Why didn't you do it?
>>
This is why I have a cut off date at 30.
An hero already prepared.
>>
>>25755905
you forgot:
> browse r9k
thats worse than any of the things you posted..
>>
>>25756108
I'm 3 years out, what about you?
>>
>>25756037
>What did you brothers do that you didn't? Why didn't you do it?

seriously, IDK, we all grerw up close, happy family, but different set of friends, although they were interconnected somhow,
>>
>>25756154
You got to have some idea. What makes them different than you?

You never asked them for advice?
>>
File: S5O1HSf.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
S5O1HSf.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25756225
>You never asked them for advice?
>>
>>25756108
Why would an hero right when you become a fucking wizard. All that work.. for nothing?
>>
>tfw half working towards worthless degree
>tfw still with parents
>tfw no gf
>tfw most of my friends graduated with good degrees
>tfw my sister owns her own successful business
>tfw I just work part-time retail

I'm only 23 I'll m-make it r-r-r-right guys?
>>
26, shit job, live with my mom, schizophrenic, friendless, mediocre at everything

I have no idea what I want to do with my life and thinking about the future makes me feel numb and blank

I have to pay off my car and I'm too useless to even remember to mail a check most of the time

I hate myself but I don't know how to begin to change for the better and I have no self control or will power to actually make a difference in how I live my life

Nothing I do is remarkable or special. Nothing about me is good. I don't want a gf. I don't want anything anymore.

It doesn't even bother me that I'm living like this. It should. But it doesn't.
>>
>>25755905
>married
>happy

But seriously, why do you fags base your happiness on other people. You realize you're a human being? Validation does not make you happy.
I'm 22 dropped out of uni due to drug problems burning through all my money after a year of being neet and I just moved back to my parents to work off my debt.
I talk to 1 friend I've had since highschool and cut out everyone else because humans are terrible to be around.
No gf for 4 years.
I am happy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.