[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my gf is going to break up with me this girl means everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1442521483915.png (260 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1442521483915.png
260 KB, 633x758
>tfw my gf is going to break up with me

this girl means everything to me. she's the most amazing person ive ever met, and the best thing that ever happened to me and ive fucking ruined it for myself like i always do. i dont know what to do, but i dont think im going to make it to february
>>
Murder suicide, it's your only option anon.
>>
>>25755288
Everyone feels like that when they get their heart broken. Don't dwell on it too much.
>>
>>25755288

Sucks man. You should just kill yourself now.
>>
>>25755288
Can you elaborate on what happened?
>>
its a minor set back. what doesnt kill you makes you stronger
>>
>>25755288
i feel no empathy
fuck yourself norman leave this board please
>>
>>25755288
My gf recently broke up with me anon. Trust me, it hurts the first few nights. She will come back if you do as I say. Ignore her for 21 days or until you feel like she is pracitcally begging for you to come back. This only works if you treated her well. But yeah just ignore everything, remove her from all social medias. Make her think you don't give a fuck about her anymore. You can do it. Make sure you keep a journal of each day without her, see as your life improves. Hang out with friends and do stuff to get your mind off of it. Good luck anon, my ex gf is begging for me to get back with her but she is /mentallyunstable/ so im glad she called it quits.
>>
>>25755288
>tfw literally in this exact same position like a year and a half ago
It's going to hurt, anon. Prepare to be shattered into a million pieces.
>>
>>25755288
Well what happened you autist?
>>
I honestly can't give you advice without context, but apologizing usually works. Normies eat up apologies.
>>
>>25755343
>>25755343
I have trouble controlling my anger and dealing with stress or frustration because I'm a sperg, so in order to avoid saying something to her that we'll both regret, I usually just leave until I've calmed down enough so that we can either rationally discuss it or put it behind us. It happens way too often and I've been trying to improve by doing these dumb breathing exercises and shit but it doesn't work. My gf hates feeling like I'm ignoring her when I leave, and she also feels like we're just incompatible, which is a bit sad because to me, she's the one person in my life I actually get along with.
>>
>>25755467
When she breaks up act like it's no big deal and like you didn't really care about her. She will come crawling back up to you...don't give in
>>
>>25755467
Is your name zack? I swear to fucking god if it is
>>
>>25755636
My name isnt Zack, sorry
>>
>>25755653
Just wondering, I had a friend that did the exact same thing.

mfw i cucked him
>>
>>25755467
Tell her that. All of it. That you leave to calm yourself. That shes the only person in your life you actually get along with.

She might be concluding the both of you are incompatible because you avoid her. She might think shes not good enough. You said going to break up , not that she already has.
>>
>>25755783
I already have told her, but it hasn't changed anything.
>>
>>25755636
is this Caitlynn
>>
File: fagtrick.jpg (41 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
fagtrick.jpg
41 KB, 512x512
>>25756030
NO, THIS IS PATRICK, YOU TRANNY
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.