[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know I'm breaking the lore here but let's assume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: master chief.jpg (73 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
master chief.jpg
73 KB, 640x360
I know I'm breaking the lore here but let's assume mister chief has a sex drive

Could he get 10/10 women?
>>
yes.

Chief is literally a chad and probably has a giant mutated monster cock.
>>
Aren't they all pale and hairless under the armor and freak out like autists when they aren't in it since not wearing power armor makes them feel weak
>>
File: 1444541757416.png (12 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1444541757416.png
12 KB, 645x773
How many women are into 7 foot supersoldiers that are bred for killing?
>>
Do you think he fapped, or even touched other boys in boothcamp?
>>
File: 1367450616081.jpg (55 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1367450616081.jpg
55 KB, 251x251
>>25754571
>Aren't they all pale and hairless under the armor and freak out like autists when they aren't in it since not wearing power armor makes them feel weak

source

>mfw wojack is master chief
>>
he could've fucked cortana is she was a person
>>
>>25754558
> mutilated
triggered
>>
>>25754572
>implying woman aren't into chads who would kill for them
so lets say all of them
>>
>>25754526
He does have a sex drive you pleb; its repressed not nonexistent. Fucking casuals.

Also although he could he would just bang his wifu cortana
>>
>is literally a cyborg fused into his suit

Does it have a penis hatch? That is the imperative question.
>>
File: mastercheef.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mastercheef.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
master cheef gets all the bitches
>>
File: image.jpg (476 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
476 KB, 1920x1080
>>25754526
I love master chef!!!
>>
>>25755433
>cyborg
Nope
>fused into his suit
Wrong again anon. Do you want to try again?
>>
>>25755518
did you even read the books? he had titanium infused with his bones as a 12 year old. also in halo ce he is referred to as a cyborg in one of the map descriptions. pleb
>>
>>25755518
but he isnt fused to his suit i'll give you that
>>
>>25755455
I remember years ago reading a blog post by John cjg about how
>I can't do this much longer
>I want to move on to greater things
>at what point is it just pathetic that I'm a grown man playing around with action figured
I googled his name recently and he was still making the videos, but they had almost no views. Poor guy.
>>
>>25754572
BIG
BLACK
MJOLNIR
>>
>>25754571
No. They are strong as fuck without the armor, and operated with it before it became available.
>>
>>25755658

None of this other stuff was successful. His film career fell apart (In college for film, what the fuck?) And his other video ideas didn't pull through

He only has the ch33f now.
>>
>>25755602
People have titanium hips right now, are they cyborgs?
>>
>>25755753
>His film career fell apart (In college for film, what the fuck?)
Yeah. Can't say I'm surprised. He followed his dreams, I guess.
>>
>>25755602
I'll have to conceded the cyborg point. Could have sworn it was something to do with nano carbon or something in his bones though. His neural lace would also qualify his as a cyborg I think
>>
His own AI fell in love with him so yes, he is literally space Chad.

>>25755658
John was a true robot, go watch One Left Remaining or even some of the later seasons of Arby n the Chief. He definitely has some issues and it's sad to hear he's trapped doing machinama, he probably lost his passion for that long ago and just does it to make a small bit of money to get by.
>>
>>25755781

An artist is judged through his portfolio. Jon already had an avenue for expressing his work. All he had to do was make good cinema.

What a waste of time.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.