[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freudian Personality Test
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 64
File: Screenshot.png (30 KB, 526x557) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
30 KB, 526x557
http://www.celebritytypes.com/freudian-personality/test.php

>Your Freudian Personality Style is:
>Phallic-compensative
>Self-controlled, sober, and seemingly mild-mannered, you have great facility with analytical arguments, which you use as a double-edged sword, pointing them as much at yourself as you do at others. Socially, you are a bit impassive and vacuous, and you may attach yourself to someone (such as a significant other or female parent) whom you perceive to be better at social interaction and 'all the emotional stuff' than you are, thus neglecting the development of yourself in that area. Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a five-year-old who is aware that he is not the favorite child in the family but at the same time wishes that he were. As a result of this envy, you have developed a compensative attitude where you dismantle the dominance of others by analytically picking apart their activities, laying bare their weaknesses and exposing the special treatment that they have received and the double standards they live by. However, while it may seem like you are just being equitable and even-handed, your true motivations are nevertheless personal envy and a longing to compensate for your frustrated need to dominate. One proof of these ignoble motives that underlie your seemingly noble actions is that you sometimes go overboard in your exposition when exposing the flaws of someone whom you perceive to be 'mightier' than you, and that when doing so you can even become a bit moralistic and persecuting, in marked contradistinction to your usual easygoing self.

why does this hurt so much?
>>
>>25753725
>still beleiving a stupid psychologist from many years ago
wew lad, i bet you think that the myers briggs 16 personality types are actually usefull too.
>>
File: ORAL RECEPTIVE.png (29 KB, 565x542) Image search: [Google]
ORAL RECEPTIVE.png
29 KB, 565x542
Your Freudian Personality Style is:
Oral-receptive

Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.

>tfw mother is over-smothering
>tfw only child
>tfw forever beta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIW4ARVbhrw
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-17-10-24.png (137 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-17-10-24.png
137 KB, 540x960
Raised by an immature mom more interested in watching the real world on mtv and q dad that was away on "business" most of the time and my little sister was the clear favorite
>>
File: 1448215725992.jpg (823 KB, 1654x2333) Image search: [Google]
1448215725992.jpg
823 KB, 1654x2333
>>25753725

> anal
> phallic
> oral

Right. So, a bumbders question for bummers boys?
>>
File: image.png (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116 KB, 1024x768
simply e p i c

turns out I'm a teenage girl with a malfunctioning uterus :)
>>
File: nosleep4me.jpg (118 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
nosleep4me.jpg
118 KB, 406x364
>>25753872
>tfw 87% Oral-Receptive

Makes sense, I've been raised never having much in the way of responsibilities. Trying to catch up, to get a life seems like too much hassle. Yet my parents berate me when I tell them I don't get things or when I get something wrong, like I'm supposed to have figured it all out even though I've never had to do chores until recently. I learned more about life skills at school than I have at home. I want to be a better person, but it's hard enough getting out of bed at a reasonable time.

A lot of you will think I'm a whiny bitch, and you're right.
>>
>>25754074
You certainly act like one
>>
>>25754098
thanks! it's a family thing i think
>>
File: teenagegrilluterus.png (16 KB, 621x542) Image search: [Google]
teenagegrilluterus.png
16 KB, 621x542
>>25754074
Same here. Don't know how I feel about that desu senpai
>>
http://www.celebritytypes.com/morality/3/test.php

This test is full of funny questions

>This version of the Moral Foundations Test condenses the six moral scales into the "Big Three" scales of Nurture, Tradition, and Liberty. The result is a more streamlined and manageable test than is usually seen with Moral Foundations, allowing for an easier overview and comparison with friends.

>A man orders a custom-built sex doll designed to look just like his niece.

>not ok ---------------------------------- ok
>>
File: breddy accurate.png (89 KB, 802x974) Image search: [Google]
breddy accurate.png
89 KB, 802x974
>>25754074
>>25754163
same

i'd wife me
>>
>Phallic-aggressive

>Vain, aggressive, and self-centered, you are preoccupied with matters of power and dominance. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the five-year-old who discovered that his genitals were able to provide him with a sense of pleasure, and who was immensely proud to have made this discovery. Flaunting his genitals to the world and believing himself to be special because of them, the five-year-old you did not learn to associate achievement with effort, thinking instead that achievement was something that followed passively from one's intrinsic magnificence. As a result, the adult you has an easy time convincing himself that he is superior to others and often feels entitled to special treatment, even though you may have developed little in the way of actual skills to act as a foundation for your affected superiority.

>Additionally, the five-year-old you mistook the pleasurable sensations that his genitals were able to provide for the very reason for having genitals, knowing nothing about their wider reproductive purposes. In the same way, the adult you is often confused with regards to his own thoughts and motivations, steering mindlessly towards praise and gratification, while ignoring the wider questions of fairness and reciprocity. Since in your mind, success depends on intrinsic magnificence, and not on conscious effort, you are wont to believe that any criticism of you, or denial of gratification that you feel entitled to, is really is a denial of your intrinsic worth and a mean-spirited attempt to take it away - a castration attempt, as it were. Hence, the adult you tends to lose all sense of proportion when criticized, overreacting and responding in full force to even the mildest of criticisms.

I don't react at all to criticisms actually. I just think they're usually wrong.
>>
File: Retentive Hysteric.png (15 KB, 543x541) Image search: [Google]
Retentive Hysteric.png
15 KB, 543x541
I got pic related

sooo what does this mean?
>>
>>25754074

ayy same. More oral-receptive than aggressive, but yeah.

Fairly accurate t b q h
>>
Oh god.

Oral-receptive

Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.
>>
>>25754223
i know tf senpai
>someone says something retarded
>shut them down
>im apparently childish with a superiority complex for speaking what i believe
>>

Multiple Freudian Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip.'
Well this isn't quite what I expected
>>
>>25753725
Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

I'm a teenage girl. :(
>>
File: Capture.png (29 KB, 564x566) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29 KB, 564x566
>>25753725
Phallic-compensative

Self-controlled, sober, and seemingly mild-mannered, you have great facility with analytical arguments, which you use as a double-edged sword, pointing them as much at yourself as you do at others. Socially, you are a bit impassive and vacuous, and you may attach yourself to someone (such as a significant other or female parent) whom you perceive to be better at social interaction and 'all the emotional stuff' than you are, thus neglecting the development of yourself in that area. Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a five-year-old who is aware that he is not the favorite child in the family but at the same time wishes that he were. As a result of this envy, you have developed a compensative attitude where you dismantle the dominance of others by analytically picking apart their activities, laying bare their weaknesses and exposing the special treatment that they have received and the double standards they live by. However, while it may seem like you are just being equitable and even-handed, your true motivations are nevertheless personal envy and a longing to compensate for your frustrated need to dominate. One proof of these ignoble motives that underlie your seemingly noble actions is that you sometimes go overboard in your exposition when exposing the flaws of someone whom you perceive to be 'mightier' than you, and that when doing so you can even become a bit moralistic and persecuting, in marked contradistinction to your usual easygoing self.
>>
File: slip.jpg (99 KB, 763x771) Image search: [Google]
slip.jpg
99 KB, 763x771
What did he mean by this?
mootbloxwereamistake
>>
>>25754380
get the fuck off this board you little shit
you know the rules
>>
File: 1444605645560.png (19 KB, 504x564) Image search: [Google]
1444605645560.png
19 KB, 504x564
>>25753725

Oral-receptive

But my mother was an alcoholic that abused me and my father never bothered with me...
>>
>>25753725
"Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip."

What the fuck.
>>
>>25754419
>>25754385
>>25754376

retake test and think more carefully with your answers. desu baka senpai
>>
>>25754407
I'm actually a 29 year old virgin, That is what my personality apparenty is. read it. I'm scared of getting raped apparently.
>>
File: 1450864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
>Retentive hysteric

>Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself.
>>
>>25754435
That is what I did. This shit is fucked.
>>
>>25754448
yeah thats what I got. i think we got raped as little kids
>>
Phallic-compensative = Pepe

Phallic-aggressive = smug Pepe

Retentive-hysteric = Wojak
>>
>>25754074
>>25754163
>>25754206
>>25754292
>>25754448

Take that, posers.
>>
thanks /r9k/ now i can go back to my life as an autist
>>
>>25754448
does this mean i have the personality of a qt loli?
>>
>>25754090
AM I GONNA RECEIVE UR ORAL SENPAI???? :DDDD
>>
>>25754223
>I don't react at all to criticisms actually.
sweet denial bro
you just did
>>
This is eerily accurate.

>Retentive hysteric

>Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.
>>
File: 1437581180326.gif (462 KB, 260x333) Image search: [Google]
1437581180326.gif
462 KB, 260x333
>>25754448
I got this one.

I'm not gender-confused or gay or anything, but sometimes I feel like I would be a good housewife.

Is that weird to say?
>>
>>25754436
sorry fammilio
>>
>>25754223
>vain
>deflects criticism

"Hurr durr people who criticize me are wrong"

Holy fuck, you are SUCH a fucking pathetic man child. Seriously, kill yourself.

I'm eagerly awaiting your defense against this one, since you claim you don't 'care' about criticism.
>>
>>25754594
desu baka!
is this the housewife personality master race?
>>
Freud was a hack
>>
File: 1452753680966.png (214 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1452753680966.png
214 KB, 500x700
>Oral-aggressive
>Cynical, demanding, and easily frustrated with others, you are proud, acerbic, and independent to a fault. Delivering verbal stings and disparaging analyses of others wherever you go, your outer image is one of cold and unapproachable aloofness. Little do others know, though, that while you are outwardly cold and derisive, you secretly wish that someone would come into your life and pamper you. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as a neglected infant who was denied the essential nurture and care that you needed. Deprived of comfort and security from the earliest age onward, you learned that the world was a cynical place where independence and tough-mindedness were needed in order to thrive. Embittered with your parents' failure to provide you with basic love and security in childhood, you developed a facility for 'biting' remarks. One reason that you are so verbally aggressive is that you are frustrated with others, feeling that no one really understands you. In trying to repair the lack of parental care and security that marked your childhood, you may be attracted to cold partners who cannot meet your emotional needs in adulthood.

Mostly accurate. My parents did pamper my younger sister and my elder brother was the golden child. They would often forget about me when they went places and I'd be stuck at home until they remembered.

I have also been described as "cold and stoic" and that I have resting bitch face. It's not like I'm disappointed in people, I have no expectations whatsoever in them. I think I more just have trust issues after being hurt a lot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-19-47-14.jpg (542 KB, 1532x2451) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-19-47-14.jpg
542 KB, 1532x2451
>>25753725

>Retentive hysteric

>Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.
>>
I got Classic Hysteric
But holy shit why is everyone else a Rentive Hysteric ?
Have we finally isolated the robot pathology ?
>>
>>25754631
He wasn't a hack, he's just outdated, but he was still important.
>>
>>25754655
Is this the NEET Pepe personality type?
>>
File: test.png (30 KB, 751x578) Image search: [Google]
test.png
30 KB, 751x578

Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip.'
So, is this a bad thing? I answer neutral on a lot of the questions
>>
>>25754561
now that's a tempting offer, but I need to sleep.

good night, fag
>>
>Retentive hysteric

>Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions.

Ok
>>
I got retentive hysteric, but this one line stood out to me.

>you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely.

This is not me at all. I'm super desperate for love and companionship.
>>
>>25754090
>tfw 97% Oral-Receptive
>>
>>25754672
Yes. The sad thing is, it means rape as a child.
>>
>>25754716
Psychology believes autistic people can't be in love either, but we all know that isn't true.
>>
File: what.png (55 KB, 699x726) Image search: [Google]
what.png
55 KB, 699x726
can someone please interpret this shit for me
>>
File: test2.png (30 KB, 766x575) Image search: [Google]
test2.png
30 KB, 766x575
>>25754681
took it again and
Oral-aggressive

Cynical, demanding, and easily frustrated with others, you are proud, acerbic, and independent to a fault. Delivering verbal stings and disparaging analyses of others wherever you go, your outer image is one of cold and unapproachable aloofness. Little do others know, though, that while you are outwardly cold and derisive, you secretly wish that someone would come into your life and pamper you. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as a neglected infant who was denied the essential nurture and care that you needed. Deprived of comfort and security from the earliest age onward, you learned that the world was a cynical place where independence and tough-mindedness were needed in order to thrive. Embittered with your parents' failure to provide you with basic love and security in childhood, you developed a facility for 'biting' remarks. One reason that you are so verbally aggressive is that you are frustrated with others, feeling that no one really understands you. In trying to repair the lack of parental care and security that marked your childhood, you may be attracted to cold partners who cannot meet your emotional needs in adulthood.

but this doesn't apply to me at all, what a shitty test
>>
>Retentive hysteric
weird asf, but accurate as always
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 640x1136
Pretty true, I like to isolate myself as much as I can. Feeling mostly asexual most of my life.
>>
File: uterusclampedtightlyshut.png (30 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
uterusclampedtightlyshut.png
30 KB, 1152x648
>Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.

which doesn't mean a fucking thing because that "creativity and originality" becomes so logic based with the social disconnect, that it would probably be considered inhuman and possibly even sociopathic if I tried to express myself.
>>
>>25754882
the most accurate thing about this is that I am a kv
>>
>all these retentive hystericucks
>>
>>25754695
nobody beating my high score on retentive hysteric :^)
>>
File: 2016_01_15_01.01.49.png (178 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016_01_15_01.01.49.png
178 KB, 720x1280

Retentive hysteric

Polite, gentle, and unusually placid, you have comparatively little interest in interpersonal relationships with others and can be alone for long periods of time without feeling lonely. Having from an early age found that your own perceptions were at odds with those of others, you have retreated into an internal world of imagination and private perceptions. When others come into contact with you, they tend to perceive you as having an asexual presentation, often with stiff and affectively constricted, child-like manners (which may themselves come across as attractive, encouraging fantasies of domination in others). Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence. In the same way, the actual you may have marked difficulties with gender roles, giving others the psychological (though not necessarily physical) impression of an oddly a-gendered individual or prepubescent child. Like the teenage girl whose uterus contracted to shut off its activities entirely, others tend to experience you as having little positive or negative emotionality, but only a certain 'flatness,' attesting again to the fact that you come across as having 'retired' a bit into yourself. Apparently detached and somewhat indifferent to socializing and interpersonal affairs, little do others know, however, that because you do not hinge your thoughts and feelings on accepted social mores, you are actually capable of great creativity and originality when left to your own devices.
>>
File: PSGesAN.png (15 KB, 503x553) Image search: [Google]
PSGesAN.png
15 KB, 503x553
Uh, I'm not sure what to make of this...
>>
>>25755001
>unable to read the explanation above the chart
>>
>>25753779
>dumbass retard doesnt know that psychology is just a branch of philosophy and not a science and these are all philosophical concepts applicable to society at large
>>
>>25755027
I did read it. It's not like me at all.
>>
File: frued.jpg (95 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
frued.jpg
95 KB, 1280x800
Me. Somewhat correct, actually.
>>
>>25754018
>tfw never read any Freud
You will forever be a intellectually stunted nigger until you learn about how you want to fuck your mom.
>>
>>25753725
Is this test legit or some clickbait bullshit? Cause the url certainly sounds like the latter.
>>
>>25755143
It's as legit as any other psyche test
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 720x720
Anal-expulsive

Being temperamentally careless and messy, your personal relationships are intense but unstable. You also have a habit of shifting back and forth between over-idealizing and derogating the people in your life. Restless and having a strong need for stimulation, you may sometimes act recklessly just to "keep things feeling fresh," thereby exposing yourself and others to danger and hurt in the process. Your erratic emotional life leads you to experience intense ups and downs and may cause you to confuse sex with intimacy as it all blurs together in your mind-blowingly fast-paced life. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the toddler who did not see the point of potty training and resisted it, instead defecating whenever he felt like it. Because you never learned to reign in your urges in toddlerhood, you are incapable of moderating your search for adventure and excitement in adulthood. Hence you may leap from project to project and partner to partner, always pining for instant success instead of staying with a single prospect for the long haul and bringing it to success by "holding it in" until fruition.

Interdasting
>>
>>25754672
Well what does it say for that one?
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-14+at+08.21.51).png (80 KB, 747x959) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-14+at+08.21.51).png
80 KB, 747x959
>>25753725
This is kinda me I guess.
>>
>Multiple Freudian Personality Styles

>Oh dear, oh dear. You appear to have multiple, equally prominent Freudian personality styles. We are unable to say which of your styles is dominant, and therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. With you, even Freud himself could 'slip.'

sorry for being a special snowflake
>>
File: hmm.png (28 KB, 713x539) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
28 KB, 713x539
ayyay
>>
Phallic-compensative

Self-controlled, sober, and seemingly mild-mannered, you have great facility with analytical arguments, which you use as a double-edged sword, pointing them as much at yourself as you do at others. Socially, you are a bit impassive and vacuous, and you may attach yourself to someone (such as a significant other or female parent) whom you perceive to be better at social interaction and 'all the emotional stuff' than you are, thus neglecting the development of yourself in that area. Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a five-year-old who is aware that he is not the favorite child in the family but at the same time wishes that he were. As a result of this envy, you have developed a compensative attitude where you dismantle the dominance of others by analytically picking apart their activities, laying bare their weaknesses and exposing the special treatment that they have received and the double standards they live by. However, while it may seem like you are just being equitable and even-handed, your true motivations are nevertheless personal envy and a longing to compensate for your frustrated need to dominate. One proof of these ignoble motives that underlie your seemingly noble actions is that you sometimes go overboard in your exposition when exposing the flaws of someone whom you perceive to be 'mightier' than you, and that when doing so you can even become a bit moralistic and persecuting, in marked contradistinction to your usual easygoing self.

Alot of truth to that
>>
Retentive hystetic.

>>25755043
Psychology as taught at decent institutions is a science. The kind of "psychology" wherever you're getting it from is just voodoo bullshit.
>>
>>25754925
what is a kv?
>>
>>25753725
>Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.
This is disconcerting
>>
>>25755254
Classic hysteric

>Having a strong need for attention and affection, you are not one to sit idly by, hoping that these things will come to you of their own accord. Instead you actively crave center stage and seek the notice of those around you through a series of attention-grabbing behaviors such as dramatized emotions, sexualized conduct and clothing, witty and eccentric manners, and so on. Notoriously fickle and flighty, you often find yourself chasing the latest colorful image that has presented itself to your imagination instead of working out the implications of a topic in detail. (By the time someone engages you on the nitty-gritty, you have already moved on to another topic.) Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is twisting and turning, first to the one side, then to the other, causing emotional turmoil as it craves impregnation from the outside while at the same time resisting any definite commitment to it. In the same way, your actual personality is both sexually flirtatious and expressively overdramatic as a means of capturing people's attention. While your spontaneous amiability may sometimes lead people to think that you are either propositioning them or their new best friend, the reality is that for you, these enticing behaviors are not necessarily meant as anything but ways of getting them to notice you and care.
>>
>>25754940
I'm channelling meme magic your way as we speak. Soon I will reclaim my rightful position at the top of the clenched uteral hierarchy. Enjoy the next few hours of your life, they'll be your last ;-D

>>25754991
Yes, go ahead and post the whole blurb, anon. Its not as though 5 anons before you haven't posted it already. You're doing Gods work.
>>
>>25755478
kissless virgin

original fucking post
>>
>>25755626

that's understandable if you've been asexual most of your life like you mentioned in your original post >>25754882
>>
File: 2016-01-14 20.36.59.png (103 KB, 496x654) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14 20.36.59.png
103 KB, 496x654
How did i do?

I scored a lot lower in some area's than most of you.
>>
File: what does this mean.jpg (34 KB, 511x552) Image search: [Google]
what does this mean.jpg
34 KB, 511x552
>>25753725

>>
>>25755678
it says your chill but you think you have a small dick
>>
Mine just says I am beta, I already knew that though. Not sure what I was testing for.

>Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for blah blah blah

A lot of it was inaccurate besides feeling like I care about people and worry about how I make them feel.
>>
>>25755661
i'm not really asexual because I masturbate (a lot)
>>
Phallic compensative

scary accurate.

explains why i latch onto girlfriends like a giant squid
>>
>>25754436
I got the same thing personality and I do remember being afraid of being abducted and molested as a child, and I was a chubby 10 year old at the time
>>
File: freudian personality.png (16 KB, 466x538) Image search: [Google]
freudian personality.png
16 KB, 466x538
>Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is so afraid of impregnation that it shuts off every mating signal that the individual is able to produce, including charm and emotional presence.
W-what?
>>
>>25754800
This is how I act except I have pretty good parents. Fuck yeah psychology, idk why these hacks think they can look inside peoples heads.
>>
>>25754730
Sometimes I think I was, I used to have a reoccurring nightmare my dad would come into my room and get weird and touchy. But then I think how that couldn't be possible because it was a bunk bed and my brother was in the same room. Also my mom was in the room next to us and I doubt they would've stood idly by.
>>
>>25754449
The site just doesn't know how to give a result with a tie for the highest percentage. Look at the descriptions others have posted for your highest two.
>>
File: freudian test thing.png (16 KB, 561x558) Image search: [Google]
freudian test thing.png
16 KB, 561x558
>>25753725
>Retentive hysteric

Seems about right.
>>
File: stats.jpg (33 KB, 414x576) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
33 KB, 414x576
My score is oddly balanced for some reason. Although it sucks that I'm Oral receptive, just barely. What does Anal Expulsive mean anyway?
>>
>>25757008
Means you're a faggot
>>
File: test.png (18 KB, 481x549) Image search: [Google]
test.png
18 KB, 481x549
>97% oral-receptive

Shit.
>>
File: 545795744.png (28 KB, 501x544) Image search: [Google]
545795744.png
28 KB, 501x544
Phallic-aggressive

>Vain, aggressive, and self-centered, you are preoccupied with matters of power and dominance. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the five-year-old who discovered that his genitals were able to provide him with a sense of pleasure, and who was immensely proud to have made this discovery. Flaunting his genitals to the world and believing himself to be special because of them, the five-year-old you did not learn to associate achievement with effort, thinking instead that achievement was something that followed passively from one's intrinsic magnificence. As a result, the adult you has an easy time convincing himself that he is superior to others and often feels entitled to special treatment, even though you may have developed little in the way of actual skills to act as a foundation for your affected superiority.

hmmm seems like the chad type. I'm definitely not chad though.
>>
File: stuff.png (24 KB, 490x538) Image search: [Google]
stuff.png
24 KB, 490x538
>Retentive hysteric

what the fuck

it's pretty accurate for the most part but i'm not sure what it's going on about with the teenage girl's uterus

i get INFP for the MBTI
>>
>>25757978
>i get INFP for the MBTI
Don't go by tests on that, researching the cognitive functions is much more interesting and fulfilling.
>>
File: test.png (31 KB, 1342x578) Image search: [Google]
test.png
31 KB, 1342x578

Anal-retentive

Seeking order and tidiness around you, you are set in your ways and most likely feel that everything you do should be impeccable and above criticism. You are meticulous at your job, a hard worker, and more competent at what you do than most. But your accomplishments come at a price: Inwardly you are beset by incessant worrying and prone to punish yourself in your thoughts when you make a mistake. To avoid the dread of being in error, you establish firm rules and fixed procedures that it takes considerable effort and persuasion to get you to deviate from. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as the toddler who over-internalized the demands of potty training, striving to keep the fecal matter in, even after it was safe to 'let go.' As a result, the adult you is penny-pinching and has a hard time parting with worn-out objects, even after they should have been discarded. In social situations you likewise have trouble 'letting loose' and come across as disciplined, constricted, and a bit reserved.

Yep that's me
OCD all the way

wojak.jpg
>>
My personality type shifts to Anal-Explosive when I eat Papa Johns.
>>
My personality shifts to Anal-explosive when I eat Papa Johns.
>>
File: me.png (52 KB, 728x770) Image search: [Google]
me.png
52 KB, 728x770
>>25753725
Here you go advertiser/nsa etc.
>>
File: 1368159085948.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
1368159085948.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>25758074
>Accusing anon of ulterior motives
>Anal-retentive
>>
File: Capture.png (44 KB, 710x798) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
44 KB, 710x798
Freud you fucking hack stop wasting my time
>>
File: 1438306888547.jpg (148 KB, 952x1079) Image search: [Google]
1438306888547.jpg
148 KB, 952x1079
>>25758094
I'll fight you dude, like kick your butt and stuff.
>>
>>25754618
>being this mad-erino
>>
>>25753725
hmm... not really sure what all these percentages mean, exactly
>>
>>25753725

>Phallic Compensative here as well

Were you raised by a single mother too, OP?
>>
>>25754655
Same fampai. Not a whole lot of us here. Makes sense, it's a pretty anti-autist personality.

>>25754678
Definitely.
>>
File: hysteric personality.jpg (211 KB, 745x967) Image search: [Google]
hysteric personality.jpg
211 KB, 745x967
Kind of right, except I'm very sexual and I grope women at parties. I told the test this but it still thinks that I'm a pathetic teenaged girl.
>>
>>25758205

>TFW also INTJ
>>
>>25757798
is me

>>25758248
hallo fellow INTJ

half of everybody is raised by a single mother nowadays, so it doesn't mean much.
>>
>>25758200
kek, spot on
>>
>>25758248
>Not being ISTJ
>being raised by a single mother.
You're a living meme.
>>
>>25758333

So I take it every INTJ is raised by a single mother then?
>>
File: compensating for muh dick.png (23 KB, 503x558) Image search: [Google]
compensating for muh dick.png
23 KB, 503x558
>>25753725

Phallic-compensative

>tfw compensating for small dick
>>
>>25758479
Most here are apparently, just check out the MTBI threads; INTP and INTJ tend to bond over that.
I used to get INTJ too; Hope things are going well for you guys here.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-14+at+11.28.24).png (25 KB, 465x557) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-14+at+11.28.24).png
25 KB, 465x557
>>25753725
>>25753725
I dunno what made me this way. I'm kind of a people pleaser so I guess that makes a difference.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (25 KB, 424x522) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
25 KB, 424x522
INFP 4w5
>>
>>25758151
underrated kekpost
>>
>your personality style may be described as the five-year-old who discovered that his genitals were able to provide him with a sense of pleasure, and who was immensely proud to have made this discovery
STOP IT MAKE IT STOP HELP
>>
File: ????????.png (30 KB, 514x552) Image search: [Google]
????????.png
30 KB, 514x552

>>
File: freudtype.png (19 KB, 606x535) Image search: [Google]
freudtype.png
19 KB, 606x535

Retentive hysteric

am also an INTP
>>
>tfw phallic-compensative

It's so eerie how accurate the description is, that its actually put me in a small depressive state realizing how pathetic I am.

Fuck my shit upfam
>>
File: fbc698b51d32d34daf7b6fd901438623.png (178 KB, 1399x1583) Image search: [Google]
fbc698b51d32d34daf7b6fd901438623.png
178 KB, 1399x1583
It's got a few things right....
I'm not sure about the potty training stuff though.
>>
>Retentive Hysteric
>tfw no mommy gf
>tf isn't even that bad because I'd prefer to be alone at all times
>Still give me mommy gf please
>>
Retentive hysteric
>>
File: Freudian_Personality_Test.png (33 KB, 519x552) Image search: [Google]
Freudian_Personality_Test.png
33 KB, 519x552
>>25753725

My results
>>
File: slut.png (26 KB, 537x567) Image search: [Google]
slut.png
26 KB, 537x567
Classic hysteric

Having a strong need for attention and affection, you are not one to sit idly by, hoping that these things will come to you of their own accord. Instead you actively crave center stage and seek the notice of those around you through a series of attention-grabbing behaviors such as dramatized emotions, sexualized conduct and clothing, witty and eccentric manners, and so on. Notoriously fickle and flighty, you often find yourself chasing the latest colorful image that has presented itself to your imagination instead of working out the implications of a topic in detail. (By the time someone engages you on the nitty-gritty, you have already moved on to another topic.) Metaphorically, your personality style may be likened to a teenage girl whose uterus is twisting and turning, first to the one side, then to the other, causing emotional turmoil as it craves impregnation from the outside while at the same time resisting any definite commitment to it. In the same way, your actual personality is both sexually flirtatious and expressively overdramatic as a means of capturing people's attention. While your spontaneous amiability may sometimes lead people to think that you are either propositioning them or their new best friend, the reality is that for you, these enticing behaviors are not necessarily meant as anything but ways of getting them to notice you and care.

>tfw a slut
>>
>>25758205
Mein gott...
I am a clingy bastard who's trying to learn not to be.
This is one of the more accurate tests I've taken.
>>
File: freud.png (131 KB, 1579x1575) Image search: [Google]
freud.png
131 KB, 1579x1575
>TFW I'm an enigma that three psychologists couldn't diagnose.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (5 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
5 KB, 180x180
>>25753725
>tfw anal - explusive
>tfw completely out of control
>>
File: 1234.png (26 KB, 610x689) Image search: [Google]
1234.png
26 KB, 610x689
WHO RETENTIVE HYSTERIC HERE
>>
File: anal.png (97 KB, 709x884) Image search: [Google]
anal.png
97 KB, 709x884
Wow this is actually fairly true, though "mind blowingly fast paced life" is exaggerating a bit
>>
File: freudianpersona.png (101 KB, 670x874) Image search: [Google]
freudianpersona.png
101 KB, 670x874
Of all the tests i did in my life, that's probably the one more spot on close to me.

Fucking hell man, accepting reality is harsh.
>>
File: 8675309101.png (528 KB, 667x873) Image search: [Google]
8675309101.png
528 KB, 667x873
Jesus H. Christ, I'm doomed to never interact with anyone outside of small talk and pleasantries.
Not only do I enjoy eviscerating my foes in arguments and pointing out their hypocrisy and logical fallacies, but my own perceptions of the world clash with others and my lack of emotion prevents me from empathizing/connecting with them.
I was literally in a court room today showing support for my brother. I was watching proceedings and the only thing that irked me was the fact that the prosecuting attorney made ad hominem attacks, strawman arguments, attempted many a time to use loaded questions, ambiguously wording legal jargon so it may be misinterpreted by the jury, and even appealing to authority. I could care less whether or not he gets landed with a felony charge, that attorney is a scumbag and his entire approach to the case leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Luckily he had a competent public defender to object when necessary, though he missed a few key points.
Ain't even mad though.
With these results combined with my INTP results conclude that I'm a full blown autist?
Maybe I should get diagnosed and acquire neetbux.
but then i may miss out on college :frownyface:
>>
File: fugg.png (33 KB, 677x751) Image search: [Google]
fugg.png
33 KB, 677x751
>>25762880
Wrong pic, though it was semi-related.
>>
>>25753725
Reminder that if you're not phallic compensative you're not a robot
>>
File: 1.png (15 KB, 465x550) Image search: [Google]
1.png
15 KB, 465x550
>Oral-receptive
>Being inherently passive and acquiescent, you often feel tense at the prospect of having responsibility placed on your shoulders and having to fend for yourself. Chances are that you resort to biting your nails and smothering yourself in comfort foods (such as ice cream and milky beverages) in order to relieve this tension. Inwardly, you are afraid that if you don't accommodate others and give in to their wishes, they will get angry and withdraw from you, leaving you with no one in your corner to fend for you. This prospect is inherently terrifying to you, because you feel that you cannot trust your own judgment or "make it on your own." Hence, you worry a lot about pleasing people and obtaining their approval, internalizing their ideas as your own and going to great lengths in order to avoid confrontation. Metaphorically, your personality style may be described as an overweaned infant smothered in breast milk. Due to the overavailability of nurture and care early in life, you learned that you could get by simply by passively sucking down the milk instead of developing your own skills.
God damn, most of it is true. There's nothing good about me. Dependent as fuck and insecure about everything in my life.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.