[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just bought 3 grams of weed, now what? I'm new to this sort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1448845201036.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448845201036.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Just bought 3 grams of weed, now what? I'm new to this sort of thing.
>>
>>25753705
Get fucking zooted
>>
grind it up, put it into a pipe/bong, pack it a bit and light it up. Easy PZ!
>>
smoke it in a comfy and private place
get on your computer
put on music
play vidya
grab a cold drink
play vidya
play vidya
another cold drink
>>
stick it up your butt to get the most high
>>
>>25753705
make edibles
>>
How do I mask the smell? Don't want mommy finding out.
>>
File: 1426119735821.jpg (15 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1426119735821.jpg
15 KB, 225x225
Go to a headshop and buy one of those small glass bubblers or a "spoon" if you're cheap.

Grind it up a bit (with a grinder preferably) and place some in the bowl. DO NOT LIGHT EVERYTHING, just "corner" it and inhale, hold in for about 5 seconds and then exhale.

DO NOT KEEP TAKING HITS. For a noobie one proper hit of good weed should be enough. Take a hit and wait 5 minutes before you decide to hit it again.

Enjoy OP, remember not to freak out because weed is as harmless as ANY recreational drug will ever get.
>>
>>25753705
pour it into your ass and get sconed to the bone
>>
>>25753768
Forgot to mention some things.

If you ever smoked a cigarette do not smoke it like that. You want to "throw" the smoke down your lungs for the full effect, do not keep it in your mouth.

>>25753748
You can make a sploof, google it. Toilet roll with some dryer sheets and rubber bands. Blow it out your window if you can.

Weed is fucking smelly though, buy a vaporizer if you want to be much more discrete/less smelly and healthy. A good one is like $80. Look up flowermate, easy investment if you decide to keep using weed.
>>
>>25753828
Yeah I saw sploof (sploofs?) online and though that doing that outside with a small amount and then going back back up to me room.
>>
>>25753873
If you smoke outside you do not need one lol.

Just bring something to cover your breath, like mints/gum/strips.

Whatever you smoke out of will be the most smelly. make sure to cover it/hide it properly.

Wash your hands after, ESPECIALLY IF YOU USE A JOINT.
>>
>>25753904
Don't have a bong and too stupid to make a joint, are those apple bongs any good? I really wanted to do that so I could just throw it into the neighbor's yard and have their dog eat it.
>>
>>25753828
Who the fuck other than a poser ass 15 year old doesn't inhale on a cigarette. You only keep the smoke in your mouth for cigars.
>>
>>25753935
Apple bongs are shit of course, any homemade piece is shit but I guess it's okay if you're a noobie.
You can make one, but the apple will become smelly as fuck. would not recommend anyone dog or human to eat it.
>>25753949
Pretty sure you don't need cig smoke to go to the lungs for the effects, that's just making it even more unhealthy.
I don't smoke cigs and never will anyways so maybe i'm a little wrong.
>>
>>25753705
Got any friends to do it with? Not that it's dangerous, it's just a lot more enjoyable with other people.
>>
>>25754014
I totally disagree with this. If you're the anxious type smoking weed with other people fucking sucks.
>>
stick it into your rectum, let it sit for a while at least an hour until it's fully treated, and then smoke a bowl

weed + jenkem = godliness
>>
File: homemadebong.jpg (65 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
homemadebong.jpg
65 KB, 1000x1000
Okay you are going to need a few things

- can
- larger coin
- pair of scissors
- garden hose or a neighbor with one
- Gatorade bottle
-a lighter

Now take your scissors and go cut about 6-8 inchs of garden hose off.

next take your gatorade bottle and using your lighter burn a small hole 2inchs or so from the bottom.

Now start trying to jam the hose in the hole, keep expanding the hole VERY slowly until you are able to JUST force the hose through to keep it airtight

next burn another small hole near the top

now get your can and cut a square piece of aluminum from it, place your coin on the aluminum and cut around the coin leaving a circle shape, now wrap the aluminum up into a cone shape and snip the bottom of it to make a funnel.

Now stick your aluminum can piece into the garden hose and put just enough water in the bottle so the hose is completely submerged in water.

Now chop up your weed as finely as possible, put some into your cone piece, put your finger over the open hole and breathe in, once the weed has pulled through the hose let your finger go of the hole and breathe the rest of the smoke in.

Congratulations you are high.
>>
>>25753996
lol yes do need to keep the cig smoke in your lungs for it to work just like weed, you need to inhale lol, dont worry when I was 16 I smoked without inhaling for like a full year. all those wasted cigs..
>>
>>25753748

Go for a night time zooty walk ;)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.