[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So I'm talking to this and he's in my ear, going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
>So I'm talking to this and he's in my ear, going on about 'hey, you're so beautiful" and "I really like you" and "Why are you laughing. I'm serious."

>Because I don't believe you. You need more people.

>I try not to think all men are dogs but deep down inside, I do think all men are dogs. Right now I'm trying to decide if I work on changing that perception of if I should just accept it as truth?

>This is the raw, uncut truth. And this is how I feel.

>To clarify, when I say all men are dogs, I mean I don't trust anything they say or do. As far as I am concerned, men lie. They also cheat and steal too. Some of them are cowards and some of them are sick abusers, who get off on emotional manipulation and exploitation of women. The statistics in regards to sexual assault as well as spousal abuse and murder back that claim up. And if you are not careful, a man can drive you crazy.

Why are men so horrible to women :(?
>>
Oh boy, I can't wait to see the replies to this thread!
>>
>>25753522
Want some popcorn?
>>
>>25753461
How many times must we tread over the two strands of the Invisibility of the Beta Male and the Female Tendency to Analogical Reasoning in the Behaviour of Men (vis a vis, associated the violent behaviour of alphas with all men)?
>>
Please don't respond to this. Just let it 404.
>>
>>25753565
Not to forget that, other than sexual abuse, spousal abuse numbers are really more like 60/40 than the 95/5 they are represented as with the most violent relationships being lesbian relationships, but why even bring it up with the people who come out with the shit you see in the OP?
>>
>>25753646
I can vouch for having been in a lesbian relationship that seemed healthy in a lot of ways, but looking back had frequent horrible cases of emotional abuse.
>>
File: 5gDvCV5.jpg (138 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
5gDvCV5.jpg
138 KB, 500x642
>>25753461
Dogs are loyal, have respect for others of their kind, work together to accomplish tasks none could on their own, go for what they want and don't act like their sexuality is shameful. They can also be taught to listen to complex instructions, won't get mad at you for stupid shit, and will protect your life with their own, which is more than I can say about women.

Women have vaginas and are (sometimes) nice to look at.
>>
>>25753461

We are pieces of shit, honestly.
I think women are better than men, in general.
Just look at any crimes statistics and you'll see how fucked up men are.
Rape? We fucking top that chart.
Murder? Top.
Kidnapping? Top.
Can you even think of a serial killer who was female and acted alone? Even female serial killers are mostly linked to a man.
We are scum of the earth. The world would be slightly better if we dissapeared.
>>
>>25753461
Men make up 50% of the population but are responsible for 90.5% of murders.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 80% of arrests for most crime.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 88% of violent crime and 95% of new court commitments for violent offenses.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are nine times for likely to be incarcerated.

Men make up 50% of the population, but are responsible for 85% of domestic violence cases.

It's not that I hate men, but facts are facts. Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did. They evolved to be violent and hunt mammoths. Now that's not their fault, but we have to say no to political correctness and admit once and for all men are unfit for modern society. I'm not sexist I'm a gender realist.
>>
>>25753461
Are these lyrics to a feminist rap song?
>>
And niggers make up 12% of the population, but responsible for 56% of murders. Really need to get rid of them desu.
>>
>>25754106

And white males are >90% of child molesters. Let's get rid of them too.
>>
>>25753998

men are also responsible for 99.9% of the inventions you see and use on a daily basis.
>>
>>25753998
>"Men just didn't evolve to be capable of higher thinking like women did"
>tfw almost all of the greatest minds in history were men

This sentence just reinforces the already obvious fact that this thread is bait. Saying that men aren't capable of "higher thinking" is absolutely ridiculous. No one in their right mind would actually believe this.

>>
>>25754212
So do you have a factual statistic like I do, or are you just guessing?
>>
>>25754280
>>25754294
Women were systematically kept out of schools, jobs, organizations, basically everything but their kitchen and home, and still are in most of the world. Hard to make any big strides when you're artificially crippled like that, and yet still many succeeded.
>>
>>25753461
>replace all instances of man with woman
>it reads like a robot's manifesto

Maybe we do have more in common with women than we think
>>
>>25754649
difference between the two is that this women gets to choose who she wants to be with and chooses shit. Robots have no say in the matter whether someone loves them or not.
>>
>>25753998
Women actually make up more domestic violence cases. Those cases just are vastly under reported and many of the reports aren't even logged. Mainly because female domestic violence isn't taken seriously.
>>
maybe you dont give a reason for them to be more than that?
>>
>>25754764
Lol men can't be abused by women, pussy. Sack up. You didn't even include a fake statistic number because it's that ludicrous. Hahahahahaha men being abused by women haha ok.
>>
>>25754335

look it up yourself faggot
>>
File: 1446186046287.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1446186046287.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
I'm still not tired of these threads.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.