[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why take a picture of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 525956.jpg (68 KB, 600x733) Image search: [Google]
525956.jpg
68 KB, 600x733
Why take a picture of this?
>>
>>25753029
Because it's amusing.
>>
>>25753029

it is unusual for the dog to escape from the cage and then get on top of the cage
>>
to get karma on leddit
>>
>>25753029
One might expect a pupper to climb over the cage and then try to leave, rather than perching on top of it.

It's a "I wouldn't believe it unless I saw it" thing.
>>
>>25753040
Yeah but why not help her first? The dog could have really got hurt.
>>
because it's something that makes you say hmmmmmm
>>
>>25753040
>it is unusual for the dog to escape from the cage and then get on top of the cage
under rated post
>>
>>25753097
Stop being a fucking idiot

Not so original comment
>>
>>25753533
It's is standing on a thin 2 meter tall fence what's so stupid about what I said.
>>
to cash in on internet meme points tbqh senpai(ily)
>>
>>25753097

The dog got itself up there and stayed up there.

It will likely be fine for another 15 seconds whilst you take the picture.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.