[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have any female friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: 6edg0y.jpg (96 KB, 1058x1372) Image search: [Google]
6edg0y.jpg
96 KB, 1058x1372
If so, how are they? There's a girl at my job who's pretty funny and we hit it off well. I'm not interested in a relationship right now and she's (presumably) not either. Is this a good idea, fellow bots?
>>
no sir, i tried to gain a singular friend of the female variety but the my girlfriend snarled her away....
>>
I have a couple. I've found female friends are pretty good for advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
>>
>>25752917
>have a couple. I've found female friends are pretty good for advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
did you forget where you are or summit>
>>
>>25752889

>girlfriend

NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I have 1

She's fun. Don't fall in love ith her if you know you have no chance
>>
>>25752867
Yeah, one of the girls at work hangs out with me all the time and thinks and funny as fuck. Not anything romantic, just friends, she has a bf anyway. I like her because I can get info from her to test out /r9k/'s theories on women (I'm afraid /r9k/ has been right so far).
>>
>>25753269

What are the theories that's been working out? Mind green texting it for us?
>>
There are some genuinely cool girls out there and it's why I'd never hate women.

As for having friendships right now though... na, I'm good. Can't handle talking to a woman about the chad in her life.
>>
>>25753008
ye u rite
>>
>>25752917
I'm the reverse, female friend always asks me for relationship advice. Apparently it's good cause she keeps coming back, even though I've never had a boy/girlfriend.
>>
>>25752970
Lol u frgot to press shift XD.
>>
>>25752867
i don't even have male friends to begin with
>>
I have a qt coworker friend. She hugs me rarely.

I obviously have unrequited love for her, not sure if I like this.
>>
I do. We've been friends since second grade. She goes out of her way to talk to me if I seem like I'm in a melancholy mood, and she's very likely the most genuinely kind person I've ever met. She's impish, and I have to look down to shoulder level to meet her eyes, but she's a great person. I'm considering asking her to hang out, since I only ever see her between our college classes, but I'm always afraid I'll fuck it up. I just hope that she never becomes cold and cynical.
>>
>>25753467
Are you drunk/high?
>>
File: 1452745234965.jpg (96 KB, 801x620) Image search: [Google]
1452745234965.jpg
96 KB, 801x620
>>25753136
>don't fall in love with her if you know you have no chance
>>
>Having female friends
Why? They don't have anything to offer in a friendship, women aren't funny or entertaining. The only reason any guy ever tries to get one is for sex, and any guy who says otherwise is either a liar or a cuck.
>>
I have three female drinking buddies, they're fun
>>
>>25753597
Learning to like women for reasons other than sex will make you far more likely to get sex from women.
>>
>>25753616

do u have the urge to fuck them?
>>
>>25753597
Do you hang around with your males friends only because you want to fuck them?
>>
>>25753740
sometimes but I don't really care either way
>>
Yeah. She's a fucking weirdo despite being a basic white girl. Rich girl from Long Island, likes to alternate by going to bars/clubs or staying home. She has no real interests, I've asked her a few times about what she does to pass the time, and I've gotten a non-answer each time. She's a 7/10 on a good day, but I don't want to fuck her because she's a prude, and Chads have hit on her, and yet she's never gone out with one. She's more of a drinking buddy, but she does wing for me when I try (and fail) to get girls.
>>
>>25753914

Well she sounds pretty cool then. Just keep her as a drinking buddy and have fun, anon.
>>
>>25753666
Hey, you have social skills, gtfo this board!
>>
File: 1442053330339.jpg (837 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1442053330339.jpg
837 KB, 1536x2048
One of my best friends is a girl, but mainly I just have male friends.

I guess that's what happens when your main hobby is Warhammer 40k.
>>
>>25753757
How does that in any way make sense?
>"Women aren't funny or entertaining, why would you hang out with one for anything other than sex?"
Where in any of this do I reference male friends in any way? I even worded it to suggest the reason it is worth hanging out with other guys is because guys are funny, women are not. Prove me wrong. You literally cannot unless you're the kind of cuck who thinks Amy Schumer is hilarious.
>>
>>25754049
Can't prove you wrong because you're too sad to go the fuck outside and actually talk to females.

>You literally cannot unless you're the kind of cuck who thinks Amy Schumer is hilarious.
>tfw all females are Amy Schumer
>>
I don't have any female friends because literally no female I meet will share my interests. I have rarely met woman who shared my sense of humor, which is really the only way I can hold a conversation with a woman. Otherwise, I find them really boring because they always want to discuss superficial things or talk shit about other people.
>>
>>25754049
Not sure who Amy Schumer is, but humour is not the only virtue in the world. None of my friends (guys or girls) are particularly funny. I hang with one of my female friends because she's intelligent and always has something interesting to talk about. If she asked me to fuck her or be her bf I would say no, just like if a guy friend asked me, I'd same the same.
>>
>>25754237

>I would say no

You think anyone is going to believe that someone who posts on /r9k/ isn't desperate for sex? Even if you were a normie, I don't think you would say no to sex from a woman and you know that too unless you seriously think you can do better than her.
>>
Most of my friends are women. I find that they're more willing to form a close, initimate (platonically) friendship than men are.
>>
>>25752867
I have lots of female friends relative to most guys that I know. They're pretty cool and are about as varied as my male friends. Them being girls only really gives them different perspectives on some topics. Other than that they're like any guy to me.
>>
>>25754424
It's refreshing to read something on /r9k/ that isn't insane, for once.
>>
>>25752867
Is she ugly or something? Why don't you want a relationship? If you were a robot, you'd want a qt gf
>>
>>25754327
This
Maybe it's just because I'm an effeminate beta, but I feel like I can't have a close friendship with someone unless we at least occasionally have a serious conversation about the shit going on in our lives, and men generally aren't into that
>>
>>25754462
There's a lot of stuff on /r9k/ that isn't insane. I think people tend to focus on the outrageous and intentionally polarizing parts more, which leads to this board's reputation
>>
>>25754301
>You think anyone is going to believe that someone who posts on /r9k/ isn't desperate for sex? Even if you were a normie, I don't think you would say no to sex from a woman and you know that too unless you seriously think you can do better than her.
I don't know how long you've been here, but plenty of robots have said no to sex, and you'd know that if you'd lurked moar. You're projecting when you assume that everyone on this site is a thirsty motherfucker.
>>
>>25752867
Yeah loads.

They're cool but I really only keep them around cause they're attractive, look good in photos with me, and they make quite good wingwomen.
>>
>>25754512
Probably. A few other factors probably contribute, too. I feel like a lot of people spout the typical robot mantra even if they don't believe in it just because everyone else does. The harsh reactions at everything ingrained into the board/site's culture only makes it worse.
>>
>>25754507
>effeminate beta
You shouldn't think of yourself like this, anon. No one irl (besides assholes, but they don't matter) would ever call you beta or a sissy just because you don't care to live your life lika a macho man. Being sensitive isn't bad at all. Personally, I've always liked sensitive people of either sex better.

I agree with what you said, though. When a friend never talks about that kind of thing, it feels like they're keeping me at arm's length because they don't want to let me in.
>>
I have one who's extremely shy, but pretty funny and cute at the same time. She also plays a lot of the same video games I do, so it's easy to talk to her/play with her when it comes to games on top of a few other subjects.

Does it count when I have a massive crush on her at the same time? I don't know if it's sweet or creepy that she remembers so much I tell her from almost a year ago.
>>
>>25754780
She seems like the kinda gal you could write a greentext about
>>
They just don't talk to me. period.
They don't acknowledge my presence, the wives and gfs of friends that I've known for years refuse to even look me in the eyes. The entire female gender is in conspiracy against me.
>>
>>25754857
Do you look creepy?
>>
I've got a female online friend and she's a huge normie. It's neat though, she gives me a lot of advice in general. It's nice having a female perspective on some things. I get some hope that maybe all women aren't all evil harpies too.
>>
>>25754966
Yes, I am a male under 6ft tall with < 8/10 facial aesthetics
>>
There's this girl in one of my college classes we get along very well. She's amazing, very interesting and funny we have a great time together for the most part. End of the day she has a boyfriend and I'm certain I'll move away soon anyways so that has been keeping me from asking her out. Nonetheless I enjoy our platonic relationship and I think it's the better path but some days I wonder if things were different and more intimate between us.
>>
>>25754500

Nah she's not ugly. i'm just not wanting a relationship.Im still super autismal though
>>
>>25752867
Ive been pretty close friends with one of my flatmates whose a girl since i moved to uni.
Shes basically the only reason that i actually have a social life now, since she introduced me to her group of friends.
>>
>>25752917

>female friends are pretty good for advice, especially when it comes to relationships.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
It's impossible. If I treat one woman well, the women I treat on par with men will tell her I'm a misogynist, and it's just over. "How weird, how doesn't he like Stacy? She's so much fun!"
>>
Have more female friends than male friends. Most of them are from my old job and make pretty good drinking buddies. As a few anons have mentioned it's nice to a female perspective.
>>25754500
Not everyone is wanting to fuck anything that wears a dress.
>>
File: 1444014232036.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444014232036.webm
2 MB, 640x640
i have one, it breaks my heart because i fell in love and she doesnt feel the same way. when i told her she let me down and i acted like it wasnt a big deal but it hurts whenever i see her
>>
>>25752867
All my friends are female. They're all nice and caring. They give good advice like another anon said. They're respectful and nice and I dunno. I like them a lot more than any male friend I've ever had. I recommend it if you're not a fucking creep and think they'll have sex with you.
>>
File: 30.jpg (54 KB, 511x417) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
54 KB, 511x417
>>25758946
cuckoldry of infinite proportion awaits you in the friendzone
>>
>>25752867
I have 2 and it's a bretty good idea

one is basically male and a almost a robot in personality

the other pretty much proves /r9k/ is completely wrong cuase she pretty much had no friends besides me for a time plus she's a high 8/10 and has had a 2/10 ex.

be weary though females are nicer but a lot less loyal.
>>
>>25758946
I know it sounds painful but you have to tell yourself it will never be. Ask yourself if the pain being apart is worth it for the small chance of her sharing the same feelings. I was in the same situation and had to physically write out that we'd never be together before I could move on and hang out being nothing more than friends.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.