[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sitting in my room >take a nice rip from my bowl >hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1451173944327.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1451173944327.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>sitting in my room
>take a nice rip from my bowl
>hear someone coming\
>mom opens door
>see the window is open
>asks me why is is (its 20 degrees outside)
>my lungs are still full of smoke because she walked in before I could let it out
>mutter a "I-I dont know" as a little smoke pours out my mouth
>at this point I think to myself I am beyond fucked (neither parents know I smoke)
>she asks "is that smoke coming out of you!?"
>respond "y-yeah"
>she calmly says "oh anon you dont have to hide that from me"
>uhhhhhhhhhhhh
>she closes the door as I continue to just look down in despair

what the fuck does this mean robots??
>>
it means you have a chill mom
>>
It means that she knows you have smoked for a while, and she is okay with it, most likely in moderation
>>
>>25752321
go talk to her about it just so can be clear on what she thinks of it
>>
>>25752321
she wants your penis inside her
>>
>>25752321
It means she wants you to get her baked as fuck before she strips down, slips your throbbing cock into her soaked cunny, and grinds until you blast ropes warm sperm deep into her mommywomb.
>>
>>25752361
fuck no im so nervous right now im not leaving my room until they leave the house
>>
>>25752399
>Scared of your mom
she's a human just like you do >>25752361
>>
>>25752385
you know you've thought about it
>>
It means ur a faggot OP
>>
In about 20 min she'll be back from 711 with a swisher to show you how a real nigga turns up you lil bitch
>>
>>25752321

>smoking weed
you asked for it
>>
>>25752437
yea but shes the most important person in my life and to have her think of me as a degenerate piece of shit... well then i mine as well blow my brains out right now
>>
>>25752321
>she calmly says "oh anon you dont have to hide that from me"

She means exactly that. If anything, she's probably relieved to see you parttaking in a normie thing, such as weed.
>>
>>25752321
The way i see it one of the following has happend:

a) Your mum is a bro and realizes smoking marijuana aint no thang

b) She thought you were smoking legal tobacco

c)she just said the first thing that came to mind and is actually furious
>>
>>25752513
c.
this is what is causing my worries
>>
>>25752321
Have you learned nothing about the kntentions of women? She's an attention whore and wants to cuck you basically, you have to ignore her to establish that you're an alpha. After that, pump and dump.
>>
>>25752540
I've been in this exact same situation
except my mum already knew i smoked and is very anti drug.

Just go talk to her.

My mum said she would kick me out if she caught me smoking in the house, I hid in the toilet for like 30 minutes then went and talked to her and everything was fine...granted i threw everything out in front of her.
>>
>>25752608
w-what?
>>25752615
my plan is to do absolutely nothing and hope for the best.
>>
>>25752689
Well i guess that can work.

If your mum brings it up - she cares
If she doesn't mention it for a while - she doesn't

rite?
>>
relax senpai, you're just overthinking it because you're currently 420 blazed. throw on some relaxing music and get comfy
>>
File: 1451614723419.gif (973 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1451614723419.gif
973 KB, 400x300
>>25752385
Anon, my fetish, it's just too much.
>>
>>25752715
rite.
>>25752734
they both just left so I think ill go put in some tendies and make a blanket nest in the living room for the GOP debate
>>
Protip, your mom probably smoked when she was your age. Offer her a hit next time you blaze up.
>>
How old are you op? My mom caught me with weed when I was 15 or 16 and was firstly upset that it was in her house, she thought it was super illegal or something. She then admitted she didn't know anything about it besides what she heard on tv and understood I was smart enough to make my own decisions when it comes to what I put in my body.
>>
>>25752915
im 19, im not sure where her position truly is yet but im thinking its going to be ok
>>
>>25752321
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx1mryKqvT8
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.