[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck is life fair. Why am I even alive? >born in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
How the fuck is life fair. Why am I even alive?

>born in poor wooded area
>sad blizzards rednecks on tractors loud barking dogs and broken down houses everywhere
>life was so stereotypical white trash it's not even funny
>house is broken down, no flooring, loud slamming all the time with thin walls, have rags covering the windows and floors
>go on Craigslist and look at houses and rooms in nice cities
>even the most average houses have like bay doors with a pool outside it and hard wood floors and professionally furnished shit with new windows and paint on the walls
>even the poor shitty houses in the Mexican ads are held to a higher standard than mine
>>
>>25752091
>wooded area

Sounds nice and comfy anon.

Nice and peaceful anon, nice and calm
>>
>>25752091
Protip: Life is never fair. Deal with it.
>>
>>25752198

Yeah, wooded areas are very comfy even if the standard of living is lower.

Just start a fire in the fireplace (or a trashcan if you're lacking) and curl up with a nice comfy blanket
>>
>>25752198
Not when you have a broken down house that lets in all the cold air and there's literally nothing stopping noise at all. My parents yell and slam dishes for hours and my neighbors blast music out of their car in their driveway there's dogs that bark for hours first thing in the morning there's always loud trucks going by and tractors and loud shit

Just get me the fuck out of here id rather sleep in a tent under a bridge
>>
File: 1452777243568.gif (91 KB, 288x400) Image search: [Google]
1452777243568.gif
91 KB, 288x400
>>25752091
You already are winner anon becuse you are born in USA not like shithole in eastern europe like me. I don't even have neet bux in poland.

Just become a Ice truck driver or something like that. They pay shitload cash for those jobs in USA.
>>
>>25752280
So many cosy small woodland town.

I've been to Yosemite, I know
>>
>>25752091

>Coveting material goods
>Not realizing the life is what you make it meme

This board is such a joke.
>>
>>25752091

>life isn't fair

Deal with it.

>muh whines

Move the fuck out then. Fucking retarded kids always take the path of least resistance and then bitch about it online, lazy little shit.
>>
>>25752280

>Complains house is too cold and loud
>Wants to sleep in a tent under a bridge

much laff, anon, much laff
>>
Work hard and buy yourself a house
>>
>>25752280
>lives in a house with shitty structural integrity
>subjected to cold and noise
>hates it
>would rather live under a bridge
>in a tent
>subjected to road noise and cold

Wtf bro
>>
>>25752305
you know neetbux are a meme right? any anons talking about their neetbux are just getting an allowance from their parents
>>
>>25752372
At least if I'm in a city I can work on getting an apartment there and go somewhere that's warm as fuck
>>
>>25752280
Yet you can afford a computer with internet access?
>>
>>25752091
build a tree house to your standartds of living
>>
>>25752421

>u complun but u haf thing?

Retarded autistic moron, computer can be gotten for as little as $0. There are heaps of scrapped computers that are free. And internet access is cheap as fuck for slow speeds.

Don't ask retarded questions that show you've never lived independently.
>>
I grew up in a trailer. I hated the whole cardboard house thing. This is where tiny homes come in. These people actually want trashy homes. I slaved and saved until I had 20k and built my own house on my parents land. It's a small 12x12 house on post and pier foundation. The bathroom is a wet room, concrete and stone with a seamless glass shower enclosure with steam generator. I have a small refrigerator in the kitchen and rustic wooden counters with a solid copper apron sink. The living room is small, a built in couch and a desk, laptop connected to a wall mounted tv. There is a loft accessible only by a single bar, I do a muscle up and there is a California King size bed on the floor with a bookshelf headboard and a couple lamps. The walls, floors, and ceiling are all hardwood, cheapo salvage from Craigslist and friends but I like the patchwork look, it's charming, and beats the gypsum mcmansions and trailers use by a long shot. The exterior looks like shit, but I'm saving more onon that. If I go cheap and half ass it I'll never finish it with top quality shit. I'm doing a porch in shiplap with a couple rocking chairs. The exterior will either be junk pine sawed in half for the facade tolike like a log cabin or concrete sihingsiding malook lto loo

Fuck android phones

Concrete siding made to look like wood siding that offers better fire protection and won't rot.

Either move out or build your own place. I did it all myself over a summer, only needing help with putting up the roof, though it could have been done alone. With two people the rafters go up about 10 times faster though. Buy a couple cases of beer and pizza and call it a party. That's actually where the term raise the roof in reference to a party comes from. You bribe friends to raise the roof frame and then party.
>>
>>25752406
I know 3 people online who are on welfare a.k.a. neetbux. Some of them have legit disabilities though. It's not a meme.
>>
File: 472726484928999.jpg (77 KB, 644x314) Image search: [Google]
472726484928999.jpg
77 KB, 644x314
TFW, the penis slips in and out of your anus
>>
File: mako will fuck you up.png (234 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mako will fuck you up.png
234 KB, 500x500
Eat shit OP. being born into a poor urban family isn't any better than the shitty house and situation you have. Just being in the city doesn't make everyone shit rainbows and toss $100 bills at you. Life isn't fair, so you ether man the fuck up and make your situation better by working your knuckles raw or cry like a bitch. wish in one hand shit in the other and see what fills up fast is what my grandpa always used to say.
>>
>>25752663
Actually I have people on Instagram from big cities that receive 100 dollar tips and good jobs and have more drugs for less money so it is like that

You're just a whiny little bitch who has more than he realizes if you lived here you'd have NOTHING
>>
>>25752733
>and have good jobs
not everyone in the city has a good job you know.

>You're just a whiny little bitch who has more than he realizes if you lived here you'd have NOTHING
more than I realize? have you ever actually been to the projects? I fucking doubt it, so don't go judging me on what I do and don't have. You're just some salty motherfucker whos got his mind so wrapped up in the idea that the city is a magically place. The grass is always greener man, and just because you know of a couple people who have it good in the city doesn't make it that way for everyone.
>>
>>25752343
You absolute retard
Pride matters
More importantly, quality of sleep matters
His goddamn mom and dad throw dishes at each other's heads all the time, do you think that's emotionally settling for him?
The other day he saw a wild dog rape a fucking hillbilly child.
And you shit on him for not being a Buddhist monk?
Go eat cornflakes and jerk off
>>
>>25752787
How do I move to the projects?
>>
>>25752787

The city has lots of stores desperately looking to hire. My buddy is director of nursing and we hire anyone with a ged and clean piss for unit secretary, receptionist, environmental services, aides, security, techs, kitchen, etc.. The problem is no one is willing to put the bong down for 3 weeks to piss clean. Security is the easiest. $11/hr and once a night you check that all the doors are closed correctly, then maybe make a couple rounds. The rest of the night you're free to read. One guy has a netbook and watches action flicks all night. It's not so rosy in the country. The old oak tree isn't hiring, neither is the pine, cedar, or even the wild apple or sassafras. There's gas stations, but they only hire family. In the city you have buses and bicycle that open up hundreds of jobs to you,guaranteed jobs because melanin outranks experience and qualifications every time.
>>
>>25752091
post some pics of your house
>>
>>25752343

This is safe shelter, food, and protection from elements and dangerous people we're talking about. It's not like op is lamenting tfw no iPhone 69 with gold bullion case.

Look up Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Spirituality is a much lower priority than having dinner or a warm bed.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25752996
This is a ceiling
>>
>>25753032
can we see your room and outside of the house? :D
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.