[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad thread, Who Chad here? How has life been so far. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (401 KB, 1112x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
401 KB, 1112x1600
Chad thread,

Who Chad here? How has life been so far. When did you realise you were a Chad?
>>
>>25751648
I'm pretty sure nobody on this fucking site is truly Chad
Nobody here is 10/10 Frat bro

But compared to a lot of the people here, some of us are chaddier than others

Regardless
Don't hate on Chads

Better yourself
Work on making yourself a better person
For you
Not for chicks

Make yourself somebody you'd want to be led by
>>
File: musclesuit_traps_mode_3.gif (545 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
musclesuit_traps_mode_3.gif
545 KB, 400x600
I believe Chad is born.

But I made it from no sex to relatively much sex in a short period of time - for what it's worth, and it feels really good.

The tl;dr is I lost weight and started to lift, then quickly was kind of lucky to get a gf far out of my league (she was an impressed undergrad in the field I own) and from then on I could more easily get with chicks that are "below her".
>>
That feel when ugly throughout

>that feel when puberty
>that feel when now good looking
>no longer socially autismo like in school
>make good friends in university
>get a 10/10 at 3.14 gf
>everyone that gave me shit in school is now failing and balding

Feels good mayn
>>
>>25751738

Nah it's possible to become a chad, you had it in you all along
>>
im actually gama
alphas and betas are pleb tier scum
i dont care about social stuff, still got some pussy two days ago, feels good
im ugly
neet atm
manlet
dicklet
and like music
and still non-kissless hugless virgin like most betas here, how? is above me
is just not that hard lol, and not even half as good as LSD and arts imo
bye "alpha" fags :), have a nice thread
>>
>>25751795
>he still believes in free will
>>
>>25751923
>how? is above me is just not that hard
You should have added no grammar skills
>>
File: get_water_faggot.jpg (21 KB, 440x297) Image search: [Google]
get_water_faggot.jpg
21 KB, 440x297
>>25751795
I've got my PhD now and pretty sure I wouldn't have the knowledge and passion for the thing if I spend my days partying and being better with girls earlier on - but I missed out on some feels I cannot reproduce. It's sad.
Like in the movie Her where he wonders if there is something new to feel left. I know there are some things that can't be brought later on.
I also then managed to stumble into a 18yo gf at 27 and so missing out on this sex is nothing to be afraid about. But when I was with the girl her intimidation and my role to her was obvious, and I aware of it and when I tried to get her in bed this had also this strategic feel.
What I want to say is that it didn't feel in any way like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIEInLGffC0

and with 30 that nervousness and romance - this what makes a natural high school cocky Chad who is his, how lays girls in his school, natural and ignorant, without knowing what to do, enjoying the thing for itself, bragging sincerely about experiences - I can't have that.
I mean a normie worker who happened to be good looking enough to get into modeling at 26 couldn't have it either. Fucking girls in your late 20's after working for it, knowing it's hard and knowing how you got there...it doesn't feel as good as being a kid at all. PS: Women my age see their friend getting kids and so I don't even want to date girls over 24, really. (I'll not think of kids before 35).
So yeah, Chad is something more authentic to me, not defined by fucking girls alone in some way.
>>
>>25751648
Life would have been easier if I was just a normal dude with normal tastes. People always expected me to make the best choices and to make the best of my potential. Adults lived vicariously through me and people my own age either wanted to use me or insult me for some odd misguided satisfaction.

As far as I know most chads had to work their asses off to not just be good looking autists. But now I'm balding and mostly at work or with my wife so nobody pays attention to me more than I like. It's ayy lmao
>>
>>25752076

I sucks becoming alpha but then knowing the feeling you missed out on some prime high school years and nothing will emulate those feels
>>
>>25752015
sorry, autismo, english is not my first language
>>
>glorious beard
>big hard dick
>still a manlet

I am a ManLEET though, man1337.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.