[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Spaceship Sci-Fi.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Spaceship Sci-Fi.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
HELP. I messaged my onetits and she just replied okay and I dont know what to say back this is not like my practice Gfs PLEASE HELP I WISH I DIDNT MESSAGE HER!
>>
It's over man, go get a practice gf immediately
>>
>>25751403
You fucked up, post screencap.
>>
>>25751438
I dont want to cause then she can see that I read her message!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>25751418
Dude is it actually im so fuckin scared rn
>>
>>25751403
Just fucking ask her if she wants to do something. I dont get you people having oneitises with girls you dont even hardly know. Maybe if youve dated someone for a long time. You need to get over that shit senpai, just ask her out and see if it goes well if it doesnt, move on.
>>
>>25751519
but Iv never spoken to her before it would be weird randomly asking her out right??? what if she says no then ill have to an heroooooo!?!?!?
>>
>>25751498
Tell us what the message said then
>>
>>25751540
I guess that could be weird. How do you know this girl? Howd you get her number? Do you guys have a mutual friend?
>>
>>25751572
I basically said that my friend said to tell her that he doesnt have a crush on her friend. (He actually did tell me to message her) but now I feel really stupid about it.
>>25751587
I know her from my college, shes the owner of the collleges daughter and shes a qt. Im messaging her on instagram and yes we have a mutual friend.
>>
I feel like this is a bait thread but w/e. Hurry up nigga we dont have all day
>>
>>25751540
if she says yes it's okay, if she says no then avoid contact with her ever again, and hope to god she doesn't tell people
>>
>>25751609
>my friend said to tell her that he doesnt have a crush on her friend.
Are you 14?
Abandon thread.
>>
File: 1V4qun1.jpg (10 KB, 246x302) Image search: [Google]
1V4qun1.jpg
10 KB, 246x302
>>25751635
She will tell everyone she knows lmao
>>
>>25751635
What >>25751685 said

origninanananannana
>>
>>25751609
She owns somebodys daughter? Jesus christ, well why dont you see if she wants to go to a party/get together with you and some mutual friends. Have something already semi planned so its not like youre doing it all for her, but you are just inviting her along as a nice gesture. Can you dig it?
>>
>>25751707
BUT I HAVE NO FRIENDS AND NO ONE WOULD COME TO MY PARTY OMG WELL I DO HAVE FRIENDS BUT THEY ARE ALL ROBOTS
>>
>>25751672
Hes talking about college so I assume hes of age, just a massive faggot
>>
>>25751733
Just have a fucking get together with your friends, go bowling or something you guys do together. Could be anything really.
>>
>>25751733
You guys could watch a football game together and drink beer and shit with your bros
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.