[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /sonofabetaprovider/ here? >ask my dad his age he met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: feel when fat.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
feel when fat.gif
15 KB, 633x758
Who /sonofabetaprovider/ here?

>ask my dad his age he met my mom
>he says 28
>she's older than him

I shouldn't have been born.
>>
Yep. He was 32 when he got married, and didn't start dating until he was 30. He married the first girl he ever dated(my mom), and he's a diagnosed sperg.

He's truly a martyr, he slaves away at a job he despises for 3 kids who all turned out to be losers, and a wife who mocks him in front of people all the time. The biggest influence he's had on my life is telling me not to get married, I can't think of a worse fate than the one he's been trapped into. He's an OG robotic beta who didn't know any better, and came from a long line of beta men. I was doomed from birth, and also inherited all the mental problems from my mom.
>>
>>25749758
KEK, have you introduced him to /r9k/?
>>
My dad was an OG beta who married the first girl to show interest in him at the age of 22. Passed on the beta genes to both of his sons, both ugly, mentally ill neets. And that's my family!
>>
File: 1451982159689.png (103 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1451982159689.png
103 KB, 217x320
>>25749758
Holy shit are you me?

My father is also beta as fuck and a literal cuck that left a woman and a daughter to marry my mom after she already had two daughters from another man. He was cruel to us while i was growing up and didn't teach me anything at all. Constant shouting matches and poverty, sometimes i wore my sisters old clothes if they werent girlish.

Now he is old as fuck, still wagecucking and still mentally ill. Got all the beta genes from both my parents, couldn't even get the height from my parents side, the only good thing there.

I wish my father would just die already so i could start forgetting his ugly face and all of the bullshit i had to endure while i was living with him. My mother is also a mentally ill controlling obsessive good for nothing stupid freak, but not as bad as him.

I never understood why i was cursed with such horrible parents. I know so many people with fine or nice parents. I used to believe in god as a kid but once those thoughts started i was sure there is no god or if there is he hated me and put me in that family.
>>
>>25749892
He'd be here if they had the internet back then. I wish he would've had the balls to get divorced when I was a kid, would've maybe prevented my brothers from growing up to be losers, too.
>>
>>25749930
I used to be angry at him, but now I realize that he's just a robot who didn't know any better. He truly thought that marriage would make him happy, and I'm sure his mother pushed him into it. All I know is that I will NEVER have children, because it's inhumane to pass on defective genes and doom your child to a life of misery.
>>
>>25749983
Maybe your father was nicer to you or something but personally i believe there is no excuse for what mine did. Not only he passed his dogshit genes but never even tried to be a proper father. I hope the bastard rots in hell forever.
>>
the most important thing you can ever learn in life is that you should end the cycle of pain, and never bring children in the world if you're defective
>>
>>25750047
He just wasn't involved, really. He let my mother do everything and control him. She honestly ruined women for me, if I ever get into a relationship I know I'm going to be controlling and abusive. I will never let a woman push me around after seeing what it does to a man growing up.
>>
File: image.gif (388 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
388 KB, 267x199
>>25749983
>All I know is that I will NEVER have children, because it's inhumane to pass on defective genes and doom your child to a life of misery.
>>
>>25750140
I don't even know if it's the genes as much as it is the behavior. If you're unhappy and your wife is unhappy, I don't know why you'd think having children is a good idea. They're just going to ape your neurotic, dysfunctional behavior as they grow up. I come from a long line of unhappy people too, it's time to break the cycle. I will ensure that my genetic line dies with me.
>>
>>25750082
Why are you taking out all of his responsibility and put it only on your mother? It was your father that decided it would be a good idea to be a head of the family and bust a nut inside your mom.
>>
>>25749702
>currently dating a girl 2 years older than me
feels good man
>>
>>25750342
Because he's a coward like me and never knew better. I can't hate him, because he's me.
>>
>>25750365
I still don't understand but whatever floats your boat man.
>>
Was your mom his first gf? How do you know he didn't spend those 28 women whoring himself like your mom did?

>tfw 26 kissless virgin that would settle down with a girl who rode the cock carousel
>>
My white dad literally imported my mom from an asian country.
>>
Reminds me of my dad

>Met my mother when he was 20 and doing mandatory student faculty work duty at a student party
>Had never had a GF before her
>Got together with her almost right away
>Got married just as they were completing their education
>Mother got pregnant with my sister to tie my dad down when she thought one of her friends, who apparently had as her life's mission to marry a doctor, which my dad was and still is
>Didn't have me, their second and last child, until almost a decade later
>Allowed himself to become completely beta-fied when she threatened to divorce him because she thought he was cheating on her when he went out partying with his work friends and she didn't want to join them
>Has practically no life outside of work and the family now and does pretty much all of the house chores like cooking and cleaning
In his defense my mother is however a work-a-holic and earns a lot more than he does so she ends up paying for most of the bills. Apparently their arrangement is that he takes care of the home while she pays most of the bills. She however always gets to decide on all matters she decides to get involved in including stuff like what car to buy (including extras) and where to go on holiday.

So my dad is basically a huge beta, but not a provider at least.
>>
>>25750526
what, how was he a doctor at 20, he should have had like 10 years of school and training left

how does your mom make more than a doctor

none of this story makes any sense
>>
>>25750526
That's literally the lowest you can be though. He's basically a kept boy.
>>
>>25750567
He met her when they had both just started studying and married when they were about to complete their studies several years later. My was 20 when he met her and 25 IIRC when they got married.

My dad intentionally works as a regular general practitioner seeing patients for the public sector as he hates doing paperwork while my mother has a private practice of her own. With his seniority he could earn huge amounts of money and be the chief physician of a whole hospital (he occasionally has to stand in for hospital chief physicians because of his seniority) or a private sector executive, but he choses not to because of how much of his work would then be paperwork.
>>
>>25750567
you're a fucking idiot
o r i g i n a l
l a n i g i r o
>>
>>25749702

at least you had a present father
>>
File: purgeem.png (273 KB, 518x700) Image search: [Google]
purgeem.png
273 KB, 518x700
>>25749983

>born a freak
>kinda wish the nazis would have won
>to remove humans like me
>>
>>25750526
Should probably also add that apart from his beta personality, he's pretty much a chad. 6'3" tall, dark hair, brown eyes, highly educated and very much respected in his profession not only because of his seniority, but also the fact that he's served as the chairman of the board of the local doctor's association.

Looks wise he passed on to me pretty much everything except two inches of his height, his hair and eye colors. People keep telling me that I look just like him if it wasn't for these aspects so at least he didn't marry a slut who cheated on him and he's my actual biological dad.
>>
>>25749758
>came from a long line of beta men

this made me laff
>>
>>25750824
i am >>25749930
and i have imagined i fight with the nazies and actually win the war, then when it is certain subhumans like me will never exist and suffer i salute the flag and Hitler and blow my brains out with my personal luger
>>
File: wojak2.jpg (47 KB, 640x648) Image search: [Google]
wojak2.jpg
47 KB, 640x648
>>25749702
I'm literally the child of a Ukrainian mail order bride.

I'm 21, my dad is approaching 70 and my mother is 45. It's so obvious she doesn't love him and never did but she loves me a lot. She never held a job and just been a housewife for him all her life since she left Ukraine. I know none of her relatives except my grandma who is younger than my dad. It's all fucked up.

My mother is literally a whore.
>>
>>25749758
are the kids as beta as he is? My youngest brother is at least turning out somewhat Chad like, it's nice to know my dads life wasn't a complete waste.
>>
>>25751262
Maybe your mother can give you some advice on how to get your own mail order bride.
>>
>>25752377
That would be an awkward conversation, we usually don't talk about how her and dad met.

I remember once when I was angry at her as a kid and I called her a literal whore and an embarassment to her family when she nagged me about failing an exam and she just broke down and cried and my dad went insane at me.
>>
>dad died in car accident when I was 6
>I was an unholy terror, basically irl pepe to drive men away from my mom so she couldn't get a provider.
>grandfather was only male figure in my life, but never taught me how to do anything because I was a lazy daydreaming retard with my head in the clouds 24/7.
>now 25, he's dead, and I'm expected to do things I have never done. I never even mowed grass before this past summer.
>maybe if I had let mom get a provider he could have beaten me right, or at very least forced me to sink or swim.
>>
>>25752461
Oh man this story gave me the lulz, for real
>>
> dad went from flying jets to being a desk jockey
> spent 10+ years in a dead-end position he hated

He's better now, but those years were shitty. Rarely (if ever) talked to him from middle school through high school graduation.
>>
>>25752461
lmao imagine the fembot thread

>be me
>24 y/o ukrainian stacey
>poor
>shipped to america from ukraine to be the housewife of some 49 y/o fuck
>never had a real job
>pretend to enjoy getting fucked
>get pregnant
>give birth
>love my son and try to encourage him to try hard in school
>he calls me a literal whore
>tfw

fuck i am laffing
>>
>>25752461

fucking awesome neg, man.
>>
>mfw my dad was having multiple affairs with women and i have a half-sister the same age as me

wew lads
>>
>>25749702
C'mon, don't say that, I love you.
>>
>>25753135
kek

I felt like shit though, she really loves me since I'm basically all she has in this world.

Also I'm Norwegian not American.
>>
>>25751262
Just remember, your mother left her home, married a loser and puts up with him just because she wanted you to exist.

Make her proud.
>>
File: 1434741956347.jpg (786 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1434741956347.jpg
786 KB, 2560x1600
Not really sure, actually.

>Dad grew up in a pretty hard enviroment, no beatings or anything, but fairly poor on the Swedish countryside
>Got a job as a plumber at 15
>Rarely talks about what relationships he had when he was 15-25-ish, assume that he simply didn't have that many
>Met my mom when he was 25-26, they got together shortly thereafter
>didn't have me until he was 33
>Was kinda beta, often let my mom talk him down, worked all the time, rarely stood up for himself
>Eventually get divorced, he manages to create a sucessful plumbing firm
>is now pretty rich, but still works all the time
>Meets some golddigger, is kinda beta-ish towards her as well
>After like 6 years of a meh relationship, he finally breaks up with her
>becoming kinda alpha, gets with new ladies quite often, probably trying to make up for lost youth
>Finally meets his current waifu who is more laid back, they seem really happy together

So he was kinda beta, but became alpha. At least he was never a cuck.
I inherited his 7,5/10 looks, but also his overly nice demeanour. Maybe I took will man up one day.
>>
File: 1444020556771.jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1444020556771.jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>>25753881

GL&HF kompis
>>
>my dad was a total Chad, has a lot of stories bullying nerds
>my mom was a sweet nerd who didn't really date or had sex
I'm a disappointment
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.