[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the /r9k/ accepted way for a girl to lose her virginity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1452530929805.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1452530929805.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
What is the /r9k/ accepted way for a girl to lose her virginity? Wait until marriage?
>>
lose it in a committed relationship of >6 months
>>
>>25746723
No, it's to have no strings attached sex with them and only them and then kill yourself. To be clear, this will exonerate you in the eyes of exactly one robot - to the rest you'll still be remembered (if at all) as a attentionwhoring roastie cunt.
>>
Only if she wants marriage.
Here's the deal, you're either in the fuck zone or the marriage/dating zone.

If you're in the fuck zone, (fucked other guys before) then guys don't want to invest lots of time into you. I could care less if a girl was a whore if she put out to me immediately.

What really happens is that ANY guy who isn't Chad, has to work his ass off for her just to get laid.

Women make men feel like cucks. You could ask a girl on a date, and she fucked 90 other guys, and she makes you wait months before you can have sex with her, she tries to scan you out and see if you deserve to have sex with her, she makes you pay for dinner, and more and deal with her emotional problems.

And the man is sitting here thinkign "why the fuck am I doing this shit I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HER" The problem with whores, is they're prudes to guys who aren't Chads, it gives men a natural disgust, it's why prostitutes don't come off as gross, because there's no games to play with the prostitute "here's my money, let's have sex"
The problem is that women think they still have value when they sleep around.
>>
File: 2_eb_zJi5PI.jpg (99 KB, 449x604) Image search: [Google]
2_eb_zJi5PI.jpg
99 KB, 449x604
With a partner she deems to be close enough and can trust, that is if she values her virginity.

It's down to the person really, what kind of person they are. It should go in line with their character so they don't sabotage who they are for the sake of lust. Even then virginity isn't a big deal, it's only a big deal to us because we're social outcasts who never touched a woman.

Virginity isn't a big deal really. What matters is if you're a slut, and even then it's not a big deal because some people want sluts, some don't.
>>
>>25746817
>The problem with whores, is they're prudes to guys who aren't Chads
virgin alert
>>
>>25746882
>virgin alert

No faggot, he is right.
>>
>>25746817
It's this and the fact that every woman entered the fuck zone. There are none left in the marriage/dating pool. You think men would give a shit who's a whore, if he had his own virgin QT? no, it's that women are all the same. If 1 woman's a whore, all are whores.

Ever read that study on women having the same exact IQ, and men having varying levels of IQ?

All women are pretty much the same, they are all equally vapid, with the equal morals and all like the same exact guy. The only thing that's different is what they say, but they are all inherently the same as any other woman on the planet.

If a woman doesn't like a guy it's fine, she can be TONS of different types of guys out there in the world and eventually find her "type" for a guy there's no option, you either like women (whores) or you don't (monogamous virgin QT's.)
>>
>>25746754
This. Is the only way I can respect it, because is the only mature way to do it.
>>
Lose her virginity to the person she is with, and intends to remain with.

Rape victims I feel sorry for. But they appear to go crazy, so I wouldn't exactly date them.
>>
>>25747680
>Lose her virginity to the person she is with, and intends to remain with.
It takes a long time to know if a guy is the one you want to be with forever though.
>>
To me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.