[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hey, NEETcuck, didn't see you there. Though I heard your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: e89.png (59 KB, 960x886) Image search: [Google]
e89.png
59 KB, 960x886
Oh hey, NEETcuck, didn't see you there. Though I heard your heavy mouth-breathing. How are things going?

Me? I'm good, just in my engineering class. I'm sitting next to my friends and we're engaging in jokes and making fun of NEETs. Later we're all going out for delicious sushi for lunch, which we can afford because we all had internships the last semester.

But tell me again how good your pathetic life is. Tell me how good it is to wake up late. Tell me how good it is to not have a girlfriend to go home to. My girlfriend sleeps naked next to me every night. What do you have? Nothing.

And thats what you'll be. Nothing. Enjoy your day, NEETcuck.
>>
NEETs absolutely

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
No words from the NEETs. They're scared.
>>
Bruh I'm in education but my life goal is to be a stable NEET. Don't pretend that ANY form of work is enjoyable.
>>
>>25744864
No word from the NEETy wheaties- after all, they're probably still in bed. But hey! 4 AM League of Legends is important work!
>>
>>25744883
It is though. My work allows me to create solutions to problems, all using math and science that NEET faggots claim to study.
>>
File: 0922 - yfkczTj.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0922 - yfkczTj.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
fucking normie shit
>>
neets should just kill themselves. not that those subway sammies aren't already killing them.
>>
>>25744233
enjoy your dirty food, whore girlfreind, and friends that are cucking you
>>
>>25744942
Oh I will enjoy those things, trust me. Ill enjoy them.

What will you enjoy? Oh wait dont tell me. the "finer" things right? You mean like that trilby you wear? Or the "philosophy" you study?
>>
File: 1450310418141.png (688 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1450310418141.png
688 KB, 460x628
just stop please OP
>>
File: Get_the_fuck_out.jpg (84 KB, 820x762) Image search: [Google]
Get_the_fuck_out.jpg
84 KB, 820x762
>>25744233
>Taking the time and effort to post this here
>Feeling the need to be validated by an anime imageboard
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.