[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were turned into a beautiful girl, what kind of person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: cumslut.png (926 KB, 1962x2082) Image search: [Google]
cumslut.png
926 KB, 1962x2082
If you were turned into a beautiful girl, what kind of person do you think you would become?
>>
Most here would just become bitter 10/10s, they'll still refuse to have any self esteem or self respect. Instead of Chad being the main antagonist it'd be stacy.
>>
I'd much rather be a attractive guy than girl
>>
>>25743349
It's actually much easier to become attractive as a guy than as a girl.
>>
well im 6'3 and broad-shouldered, and mentally ill to the point of social incompetency so i'd probably be just as lonely as i am now
>>
>essentially free attention, validation, money on demand
>everything is easier
>beta orbiters and white knights everywhere
>all the sex I could possibly want
>better job opportunities
>better education opportunities
>better social opportunities

I don't know

The danger is just to give in and then realize a decade after that I've wasted my youth away.

>>25743349
This desu.

Being an attractive male lands you less opportunities than being an attractive female but the good things last for longer, and discipline and the proper social connections give you an excellent life well beyond when your youth fades.
>>
I'd want to be a good, loyal partner to a cute boy or trap, just like I do now...
>>
The same person I am now.
>>
>>25743300
sauce pls bloxx132
>>
File: 121o.jpg (247 KB, 712x768) Image search: [Google]
121o.jpg
247 KB, 712x768
a paranoid loner
i am already pretty suspicious of other people so i doubt i'd ever trust anyone if i became a highly fuckable commodity
>>
Well I'm a shitty person now, that probably wouldn't change if I stopped being a fat neckbear dude and started being a hot girl. guess it's possible that I'd be shitty in different ways though.
>>
Would probably be a dirty white and fuck lots of dudes and get then to buy me things desu senpai

Would marry a rich guy then take half his shit when I'm 30
>>
>>25743300
you might recognise this from somewhere else,

For me I'd

>go to local store and dress cute, would also buy clothes for being camgirl
>go down to local shitter and pick up a webcam
>stream on twitch, earn money for playing games and then go on camgirl sites to stream myself
>cosplay at big conventions such as comicon in order to amass a beta following
>have a cute blog in which I post semi-lewd photos to keep the betas going
>have one or two orbiters who get anything I want (without me paying)
>mess around with other QT girls as my confidence wouldn't matter because I'm most likely more attractive
>cuck some providing beta to get as much money as possible
>mess around with chads and get them to join me in some form of dom
>settle down by the time im approaching my 30's with a beta cuck so that I can enjoy future vidya
>>
File: 1402336985808.png (180 KB, 512x525) Image search: [Google]
1402336985808.png
180 KB, 512x525
>>25743300
This >>25743993
Asexual.
I'm not attracted to guys, and being a lesbian seems like a waste of time.

Best case scenario is withdraw and try to find something to be good at and spend all your time doing that.

Or if you can overcome your manliness and distrust become a chaste waifu,
>>
>>25743300
Let's face it, with the habits most people here have, the beautiful part would be gone very soon.
>>
Fuck my best friend, become a cosplay/twitch whore and rake in easy money and orbiters
>>
>>25743300
Manipulative whore
>>
>become dominatrix and key hold for guys that want to send me their paychecks each week
>sell worn socks and underwear to pathetic guys on fetlife for absurd amounts of money
>do lewd things on cam for fun and money
>keep in shape by making people pay to watch me work out on cam
>retire in a couple years
>>
>>25744319
I'd probably find a cute femm guy and give penetration a try, just out of curiosity
>>
>>25743300
if I have the same mind/memories/thoughts or whatever id probably become a camwhore.
>>
>>25743300
quick google imagesearch doesn't give results
anons of the world, I need help here
>>
>>25747872
http://exhentai.org/g/854446/77e9a380b6/
>>
I would dress up in cute costumes and fight monsters on my very own TV show for children, bringing them happiness every Saturday morning.
>>
>>25747881
When you provide sauce like this, do you just see the picture and remember fapping to it or are you really good at reverse searching?
>>
File: i dunno lol.jpg (86 KB, 810x780) Image search: [Google]
i dunno lol.jpg
86 KB, 810x780
>>25748204
I'm OP actually.
>>
>you will never be an attractive girl
>you will never get gangbanged
>>
Nearly identical to who I am now.
I'd have to buy a lot of new clothing though. I'd probably start taking better care of myself too.
>>
File: IM IN THE HOUSE OF FLIES.jpg (28 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
IM IN THE HOUSE OF FLIES.jpg
28 KB, 400x600
I would kill myself because I love being a boy and having a cock.
>>
>>25748239
iktfb
maybe in virtual reality
>>
>>25743300
Ideally i would like to be used as a cum toilet.

I would go to clubs and fuck the first guy that aproached me no matter who he is. I would allow him to cum inside my pussy and mouth. And do this every night untill i get aids and die.

I just want to be used and make others happy
>>
>>25748160
I really like this idea. Maybe in another universe...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.