[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>neets are less happy and less satisfied with their lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: neets.png (51 KB, 608x401) Image search: [Google]
neets.png
51 KB, 608x401
>neets are less happy and less satisfied with their lives than wagies
kek
>>
>>25743234
But what they dont tell you is that we would even be unhappier if we had to wageslave

It's all relative nigger
>>
>>25743234
Also, in my country we neets arent counted among the 'unemployed' simply because we arent seeking jobs.

This chart is just about employed wageslaves vs unemployed wageslaves
>>
>>25743254
>b-b-but i'm special!
lol, no

People who live their lives as worthless sacks of shit become depressed. Is it any surprise that the board with the highest percentage of NEETs is also full of whiny depressive faggots?

The two are inseparable.
>>
>>25743277
>The two are inseparable.
You are wrong. Read my post again.

Btw, most "feel" posts I see are from people who have a gf, go to uni or work AKA normies. This board is like an unadulterated reddit.
>>
>>25743312
You argued that you would be unhappier if you had to wageslave. This is the exact opposite of what the study implies, indicating you think you are different from the individuals in the study. You think you're special and your NEEThood won't make you sad and have zero evidence to back up your claim.

You're pathetic. You want to take the easiest path through life, and you don't want to admit that it's a path leading to depression and misery.
>>
That's literally corporate propaganda. Nazi corporate propaganda. Kill yourself you delusional tryhard. You contribute nothing but your own unwanted presence.
>>
>>25743355
>disagree with study
its fake! p-propaganda!
>>
>>25743340
>You argued that you would be unhappier if you had to wageslave.
Well yea, I know for a fact I would because I have been a wageslave for over a year. Dumb fuck. Kill yourself.
>>
>>25743234
or neets are less deluded than wagies

TLDR : everyone is miserable, wagies delude themselves into thinking work makes it better
>>
>>25743234
>implying every neet is rejecting norms of society on purpose
>implying there are no neets due to failing in everything they try
>implying there's enough jobs for everybody
many unemployed people have the tendency to desire spending money, having a high status in society, thinking life is all about working 8h a day and hence, if they don't get any of those, they become unsatisfied with their lifestyle, unhappy in general, so the data in your pic is pretty much to be expected in a turbo capitalist society in which hard working people are glorified and looked up to.
>>
Wow what an incredibly revelation!

You mean to tell me people with no friends, no job and no purpose in life are depressed and unhappy? No... No... Tell me it isn't so.
>>
>>25743234
>>25743277
NEETs are not really "unemployed". Generally, an unemployed person wants or needs a job, whereas a NEET doesn't want or need a job. That makes a huge difference.

Personally, I might find more happiness if I somehow got a "good" job, but if I had to work a horrible wageslave job I would certainly be more miserable than I am as a NEET.

Like >>25743254 said, it's all relative. Yes, normies can be happy as wageslaves, but that's because they're normies and for some reason normies can accept being slaves and be "happy" as slaves. Those of us who are aware of how horrible it is could only find more misery from being slaves, not less.
>>
File: smug anime face.jpg (62 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face.jpg
62 KB, 777x656
>>25743340
you're concluding that there's a causation when all your images show is a correlation. Does employment make people happy, or are happy people simply more likely to be employed?

even assuming there is a causation, we don't know where it comes from. Are wagekeks happy because they derive innate enjoyment from being employed, or from the fact that society approves of people who are employed?
>>
>>25743848
>Does employment make people happy, or are happy people simply more likely to be employed?
Not that guy, but I'd certainly wager that it's the latter. People who get jobs are the people who were normies when they were kids, grew up happy, had friends and connections, had opportunities, etc.

I'm a NEET because I was miserable and abnormal long before I could even get a job, and it's probably the same for most NEETs. You don't choose the NEET life, the NEET life chooses you.
>>
>implying the small bars aren't comprised of individuals that could be on this board right now for all we know
>implying miserable people would be happier, rather than more miserable, if only they agreed to spending more than half their awake hours putting up with other people's bullshit for some measly amount of money
>implying the negative impact of unemployment is because of muh value to society, rather than social stigma and lack of money
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.