[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else kind of digging all these normies? >tfw on my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: starbucks apple normies.jpg (339 KB, 1296x968) Image search: [Google]
starbucks apple normies.jpg
339 KB, 1296x968
anyone else kind of digging all these normies?

>tfw on my way to getting a gf by following their advice
>>
i just got called a nerd on here
>>
>>25742751
You in the Stacy thread earlier where my man sperged out over text?
>>
>>25742751
family of utter plebs
>>
File: think.gif (2 MB, 260x150) Image search: [Google]
think.gif
2 MB, 260x150
Education is the key to success which is why propagating a hugbox to validate anti-social behavior and ignorant opinions is not only absurd, but idiotic as well, for a bunch of love-starved beasts hungry for a way out of your socially deprived lives.
I don't want any of you to turn into pathetic normalfags, just be open to the idea that you're retarded and wrong, and willing to change your ways to succeed.
>>
>>25744364

yes family

im starting to think i might make it
>>
>>25742751
You're welcome anon.

>>25744417
This. If only they'd be willing to get out of the us vs them echo chamber and listen, they'd be half-way to normal lives if not happiness.
>>
>>25744494
>>25744364
please link
>>
>>25744417
> you're retarded and wrong
true, but some people here are really fucked up and need more than "be yourself" vanilla normy advice, they should probably be in a mental hospital but no one gives a shit
>>
>>25746345
The just be yourself meme happened because autists hilariously misinterpreted it.
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 1440x810
>>25742751
I don't enjoy interacting with normies. I always feel too paranoid around them, I have to carefully plan what I will say so I don't spook them, etc.

It's not worth all that effort. If they don't like the way that you are, you only have two choices. Get rejected by them or change for them so you can "fit in."
>>
>>25746404
>Therapist a few years ago asks me why I'm so unhappy
>Tell her I really don't know
>She tells me I need to be myself and "just get out there"

I haven't bothered to see a therapist ever again. It's such a joke, I'm in this situation because I already am myself. How will I find friends if I'm a quiet and anxious loser?
>>
>>25746481
It's like they don't realize that "being yourself" "out there" is what lead to the problems to begin with. How did they even get their job, being that incompetent?
>>
>>25746481
>female therapist

Not saying I am for therapy but don't be so retarded as to go to a female therapist if you are a guy.
>>
>>25746546
This was when I was young, of course my mom was the one that picked this therapist.
>>
>>25746481
>>25746527
When they say "be yourself" they mean stop trying so hard and just act the way that you would like others to act towards you.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.