[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my le penis has never been inside a le vagina I'm having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1399722894266.png (410 KB, 406x536) Image search: [Google]
1399722894266.png
410 KB, 406x536
>my le penis has never been inside a le vagina
I'm having an emotional response here, guys.....
>>
thou shalt not reproduce for a man who indulges penetration is no man at all
>>
File: 1452517290132.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1452517290132.png
42 KB, 500x322
normies find this funny because they literally cannot comprehend it. they're so fucking addicted to sex, they crave it constantly and so strongly, that the concept of somebody having never had sex before causes them to laugh, repressing the concept of loneliness.

normies are comprehensible of not having sex as much as Sauron was capable of imagining that his ring of power would be destroyed: just who the fuck would do such a thing? its a mental block, a bias, formed purely by arrogance.
>>
>>25742611
Listen you shithead I was like you guys once, for 19 years I've been rejected both for my insignificant chubby beta looks and behavior. That summer I finished school, started to hit the gym and lost my virginity to a prostitute. Now I'm 22 and I'm a completely different fucking person. I m in a good shape, I love myself now and I'm kinda narcissistic sometimes but w/e, I believe in myself and I don't care anymore about other people's opinions. I dumped 5 days ago my 25 years old gf, chubby 6/10. It was the very first one of my life, it lasted one year and in the meantime I have had some affairs too. Tomorrow I will met with this 39 years old divorced woman who will literally tear my dick off. All this to say that you pathetic frogs should man up and start facing the world with a more positive attitude, stop being a self loathing failure
>>
File: 1448168152307.jpg (48 KB, 576x403) Image search: [Google]
1448168152307.jpg
48 KB, 576x403
>>25743053
>engages in self-depreciating, loathsome behavior
>be more positive about yourself bro!

looks like you were just a disgusting normalroach all along, just in maggot form for the first 19 years of your life.
>>
>>25743104
Yes I was lucky to have a nice proportioned body and a generous dick ,my face is meh and I'm a little aspie and I'm the lone wolf kind of guy, but now I can compensate well. I have become very good at lying and faking emotions behaviours and shite, I'm not a good person but I just like myself now.nothing happens if you don't make it happen. No girl would have ever dated me at 19 so I payed a hooked, I was introduced to sex and then I started evolving
>>
>>25743192
why are you talking about yourself so much mate? nobody asked for your life story.
>>
>>25743192
You sound like a retard. I'm a robot because my very first girlfriend gave me HPV, which is fucking incurable. Now I'm scared to give it to other people or to catch something else from someone who I thought I loved and could trust.

I'm not ugly, I'm in good shape, and I probably have better social skills than your spectrum residing ass. Should I just go spread this shit around anon? Would that make my life better?

Fuck off. You don't who we are or why we're fucked up.
>>
>>25743053
>listen u was just like you
stopped reading there. all posts like this are the same cliche advice
>>
You pathetic faggots always make me feel better about myself. Sorry if talked about myself too much, I just wanted to make and example with all the good intentions, you are clearly too much jelly to hear from another happy person anyway. Life has owned you, you can do nothing about it deal with it
>>
>>25743253
first robot ive ever seen that has an actual legit reason for being one lmao
>>
>>25743359
>all this projection

listen here, normie. you managed to shackle yourself back up to the big machine again and you're gloating about it. why don't you consider yourself and your surroundings, extending outwards to the ends of the earth, and think about it all from another perspective.

holy shit man it feels like my alcoholic neighbor just broke into my house and bragged about fucking a dog. that's what you look like right now.
>>
>>25743359
I know you're an illiterate sperg, but here's some advice anyway. Make sure you wear a condom when you're fucking that disgusting middle aged skank later. No matter what she says, don't take it off.
>>
>>25743253
Well that sounds depressing. Was she a ho? Did she knowingly give it to you?
>>
>>25743053
you're a real piece of shit you know that?
>>
>>25743447
She told me she only ever had sex with two other guys. I fucking highly doubt the accuracy of that figure. She also said some shit about having ovary problems or something, which can be a symptom of HPV in girls, they can get ovarian cancer from it. So looking back I'm pretty sure she already had it when we first met. I wore a condom the first few times we did it, she talked me into not using one because she was on the pill. STD's hadn't even crossed my mind.

She ruined my fucking life.
>>
>>25742611
>they are so fucking addicted to sex
thats called being a human and having the need to reproduce
>>
>>25743253
>>25743529

Have a listen to yourself. How would you like it if a woman didn't believe that you got your std from your first partner? If she thought you were a liar and a manwhore? As you know fully well, you can get an std from your first sexual partner.

Herpes ruined your life? No it didn't. You do realize there are hundreds of millions of children with oral herpes, right? You do realize oral herpes is largely contracted in childhood after exposure to relatives and whatnot kissing young children, right? You do realize someone with oral herpes(which a large % of the population has) can give someone genital herpes, yeah?

Educate yourself you dumb fuck. Herpes isn't a big deal, the chances of you even spreading it is low providing you follow precautions when your herpes flares up.

By your posts you'd think you had fucking HIV. As a man, STDs aren't a big deal. STDs are a greater threat to young women, if you were educated you'd understand why. Also, young women are at a greater risk of getting stds due to the very anatomy of the vagina and the underdeveloped cervix.

EDUCATION.
>>
>>25744205
HPV isn't herpes you fucking retard. It's genital warts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.