[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did my parents get me circumsized It makes no sense whatsoever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 177x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 177x175
Why did my parents get me circumsized
It makes no sense whatsoever
>>
Cucked by sandniggers.
>>
Americucks are ruled by their idiotic traditions.
They'll happily mutilate boys as if it's nothing but when Africans do it to girls, they are disgusted by it.
Huge double standard.
Blame the Jews.
>>
>>25739903
they hate you

that is why
>>
>>25739903
They expected you to be a star athlete and they didn't want you to be alienated in the boys' locker room during gym class.
>>
>>25739946
at least female circumcision makes vaginas look better. All male circumcision does is take away potential pleasure.
>>
>>25739903
Can you set something straight. I feel like the grass is always greener. I am uncicumsized but I wish I was. Is this just a meme?
>inb4 Jews
>>
File: Jews performing circumsision.jpg (92 KB, 628x803) Image search: [Google]
Jews performing circumsision.jpg
92 KB, 628x803
>>25740098
Of course. Jews are perfect and incapable of wrongdoing!
>>
>>25739903
Because a Jehova's Witness in the 19th century convinced everyone it would get boys to stop masturbating. Now it's just the norm as a result. Anyone saying Jews did it is full of shit
>>
>>25740098

>I am uncicumsized but I wish I was.

Why? Are you a circumfetishist?
>>
>>25740474

Kellogg was actually a Seventh Day Adventist, not a Jehovah's Witness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgZMObPyn8

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>25740674
You know, I feel like there's something really perverted and disgusting under this tradition.

I mean, just sit back and think about it. A tradition about sexually torturing little boys. That's what it is (plus for the jews they suck the blood off the boy's penis). It's about inflicting trauma and it's inherently sexual in nature.

Most tribes uses tatoos or classic piercing sites to mark their obedience to ancesters or gods or whatever.

What kind of sick society finds this shit normal.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.