[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5 years a hikki >Have to start work for the dole/slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1389106875416s.jpg (6 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1389106875416s.jpg
6 KB, 250x197
>5 years a hikki
>Have to start work for the dole/slavery for poverty next month

Has anyone done this shit?

If I can't find a criminal coworker to sell me drugs then I don't think i'm going to make it.
>>
halp ausbots
>>
It's terrible m8. I use to do it at a Salvos shop.
>>
>>25739541
If you just left early or not showed up for a day would that mean the end of your pay?

Or did your supervisors not really care?
>>
>snap waiver expires and have 3 months to find a part time job
fuck
>>
File: 1432567233625.gif (393 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1432567233625.gif
393 KB, 640x360
>tfw easy $10/hr part time job and living in parent's cozy basement

It's like being neet but with human interaction and money to spend or save as you see fit.
>>
>>25739572
With my one you just had to be sneaky about it. The main boss lady that I reported to would dob you in for sure, but everyone else there was pretty chill.

You had to fill out a time sheet, sometimes I would just fill in my entire sheet for the week and then skip out on an arvo or miss an entire day. It was easier at my store tho because it was one of those bigger warehouse style ones.
>>
>>25740121
Also never explicitly say what days you're supposed to be there to any of the other staff, if you can avoid it. Just makes things a bit easier.
>>
>>25740121
I was hoping they wouldn't really care because they don't pay you anything.

Fuck.
>>
bump 1.25
>>
Aw, anon, are you in Australia? Just finished my work for the dole, but it's not that bad either - only had to do about 3 days from 9 to 5. Your hours are less if you're under 30, by the way. Still plenty of time to play vidya/shitpost.
>>
Also, go with SORT recycling - they do dismantling and shit, and aren't run by some crazy Christian organization.
You'll get in trouble if you don't show up early or knock off, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.