[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i dom people as an autistic retard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
how do i dom people as an autistic retard
>>
>>25738286
Talk and act like a doujin seme
>>
just be violent and abusive

there's plenty of violent and abusive borderline retards, so even an autist can do.
>>
>>25738554
i can sort of mimic that but i have no confidence

>>25738576
i don't really know how to be violent
>>
File: Wrecked.png (275 KB, 873x821) Image search: [Google]
Wrecked.png
275 KB, 873x821
All you have to do is do whatever you want. Submissives get off on being used like a sex-toy.
>>
>>25738286
You don't. Because that's fucking gross.
>>
Are you a qt trap or just a guy?
>>
>>25738762
i'm a guy

qt traps don't dom people from what i can tell
>>
File: Top.png (625 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Top.png
625 KB, 900x1200
>>25738792
Oh no. We do.
We just also take it up the ass like champs.
>>
>>25738813
Please dom me and make me a bitch pls
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 642x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 642x1000
>>25738617
>>25738554
What this guy said.

Look up Asami from the Viewfinder yaoi series. He's pretty much what many girls mean when they like a dominant man in bed.
>>
>>25738644
Pretty much this. Just know the limits and do what you want to make yourself feel good with disregard to the sub. That's the point. The sub wants to make you feel good, and you wanna feel good.

Doesn't make a lot of sense that a lot of robots are subs. They should want to have someone else pleasure them
>>
File: hey you.png (735 KB, 844x807) Image search: [Google]
hey you.png
735 KB, 844x807
>>25738286
It's simple: you take the easy route. This is what most doms do.

"What is the easy route?" you say? Here, let me tell you.

The easy route is dominating with your penis. Tell them what you'd do to them with your cock, etc. Be very abrasive - subs like to be completely controlled and most times degraded.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.