[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have major depression with psychosis >prescribed risperidone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>have major depression with psychosis
>prescribed risperidone and zoloft
>completely unable to ejaculate after 3 months

JUST
>>
End yourself

>here is your reply
>>
>>25737879
Y tho fampai?
>>
>taking zoloft
>taking fucKING RISPERIDONE
nigger what are you doing
how long have you been taking them
>>
>>25737858
No erection and libido or just horny but unable to climax?
>>
i took zoloft to stop getting boners and fapping too much. what a let down that drug was.
>>
>>25737858
Zoloft is fucking kill, I didn't even mind the low sex drive, but the weaning off that shit was hell.
I still have brain zaps every now and then to this day.

Prozac works wonders for me though, barely any symptoms personally
>>
>>25737959
I can get an erection. I just can't cum. At least I don't have to worry about being premature if I ever have sex.
>>
>>25737920
I've been taking them for a few months. It's either that or I start having vivid Hallucinations of demons and other terrifying shit.
>>
>>25738169
>demons

That seems interesting. Do they chat with you?
>>
>He fell for the psychiatric meme
>>
>>25737858
nigga u just fucked ur shit up
>>
>>25738169
Fun, isn't it? My favorite delusion was my dead grandfather telling me that he was Lucifer and that I was his heir, Belial. If you don't like risperdone, try Olanzapine. I can jerk it just fine.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.