[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were any of you robots raised by single mothers? Do you feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 23
Were any of you robots raised by single mothers? Do you feel that it negatively affected you?
>>
File: modern women 7.jpg (65 KB, 506x294) Image search: [Google]
modern women 7.jpg
65 KB, 506x294
I wouldn't date a single mother. They are shit human beings.
>>
File: Dennis&Carl.jpg (54 KB, 516x350) Image search: [Google]
Dennis&Carl.jpg
54 KB, 516x350
>teaches her kid to dine out on a limited income

>we put our phones away at dinnertime Bri! Except when mommy Facebooks xD

>she makes him pay out of his chore money

I mean, you'd have to leave her, you'd just have to, but the poor wee ones...
>>
kind of dumb that we don't force both parents to be part of the kids lives, even if they abuse each other. i would just take the kids away and have someone adopt them.

single moms would be fine in a small community where people support each other. but i'm sure that if you're poor and alone on top of being the kid of some asshole or crazy bitch, then you're not going to grow up at all.
>>
>>25736869
>Dad walked out one afternoon after having lunch then never returned and filed for divorce

It sucked, here was my mum taking care of our six year old asses trying to find work.
We lost our home soon after and lived in what I would basically call a dump.
Struggled to afford food weekly.
Yet we somehow managed....
It left me with an empty feeling desu
>>
File: neat.jpg (61 KB, 932x705) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
61 KB, 932x705
I was. My father died, though, so it wasn't exactly a position she found herself in voluntarily.

Kinda, I guess. I think she did the best she could to put food on the table and give my sister and I a decent life but she's never been particularly involved with my life and she outright doesn't understand my sister.

I'm by most accounts emotionally distant and reserved, though not exactly timid. I like to think of myself as stoic but I'm probably giving myself too much credit. My sister is pretty weak willed but very outgoing. She also only dates guys 10+ years older than her. Literal daddy issues, I guess.
>>
>>25736869
I was raised by one. I'm about to turn 19. I've come to realize that she isn't the nice person I've always thought of. She told me how to think of my father, his side of the family, and pretty much threw out any idea of me playing a sport.
When I was 16 started hockey and that's pretty much when the negative thoughts toward her came.

I just want to go to university.
>>
File: 1451787525360.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
1451787525360.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
>>25736869
women hate thread? women hate thread.
here
>>
File: female self absorption.png (1 MB, 1281x1113) Image search: [Google]
female self absorption.png
1 MB, 1281x1113
>>25737272
fine with me senpai
>>
>as a woman who has been abused and treated like crap in the past

So the mother basically admits she's attracted to guys who do the exact opposite of this and then purposefully cucks her son
>>
>>25736869
My mother raised me to the best of her ability. However, she did so from a female perspective so I had to find out the importance of competition, standing up for yourself and the understanding if the "rules" of male society on my own. Often resulting in disadvantage..
>>
>>25737272
>red lip stick on a whore
>equivalent to 700 dollars.
>>
File: slut mom.jpg (130 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
slut mom.jpg
130 KB, 960x960
>>25737409
Pretty much. Expecting stacy sluts to use logic is asking too much anon.
This is the mother, btw. She only stopped being a party slut after she had her second kid.
>>
File: 1451019603735.gif (183 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1451019603735.gif
183 KB, 480x270
>>25736869
>that image
I don't know who to feel sorry for.
>>
>>25736869
yes
yes

this is an original comment ya dingus
>>
Yeah.

Rarely saw my dad, and my mother is a lying bipolar cunt.

My dad died recently, and I regret not spending more time with him.
>>
>>25737443
We should start warming a seat for him here.

He'll be with us in 10 years.
>>
File: 1452295396012.png (185 KB, 626x600) Image search: [Google]
1452295396012.png
185 KB, 626x600
>>25737460
The son, obviously. He's going to grow up believing that he should be a walking ATM for women because his mother taught him that that's what "gentlemen" do, and in 10 years he's going to wonder why girls dont like guys like him and he'll get on reddit and read a bunch of stacies saying that guys like him are dishonest and are only being nice to get in their pants.
Then those stacies will get pumped and dumped and be stuck with Chad and Tyrone's kids, and they'll do similar things to their sons that the mom in the OP is doing. And the cycle will continue.
>>
>>25736869
Yes, yes, it was terrible and even my mother told me that a single parent home is wrong.
After my sister got divorced, and all the drama that followed, my mother keeps pulling me aside to tell me that I have to find a good wife and that who I marry is my most important life decision
>>
>>25736869
yes, and on welfare too. It didn't help but I'm aware that most of my problems are my own fault. My brother turned out a little better.
>>
>>25736869
>raised by single mom
>rape-baby
>forced to take hormone pills to "pump all the toxic masculinity" out of my system
>mother used to beat me in my late teens because she thought i looked like my dad
>Lied about me doing all kinds of crazy shit (stealing her gold earrings to buy pot, beating the dog are the two i most remember) to my family and counselor to have me put in a mental hospital for 3 months
>when i asked to get mental help for problems i was really having, she told me to "man up, deal with it"
>forced me to drop out of high school to do her house cleaning jobs while she sat in her clients houses and watched the same 2 sitcoms 6 days a week

Single mothers are all trash, evil by nature, and need to be tortured into submission.
>>
>>25736869
I was raised by a single mother.

Growing up, my father abused me really bad. My mother didn't really stop him and I just took it. My father was diagnosed with cancer and died when I was 13, so I had my mother taking care of me.

I am really introverted. I don't know how to talk to women or men. I am just alone. I kinda wish I had a big brother or a father to teach me the ropes and not be a beta faggot, but I guess that'll never happen.
>>
>>25737683

I know how that feels,my father also died when i was younger,but i actually really loved him even though he was very distant.

Later i found out that the reason he was so distant was drug addiction, he got hooked up so hard he was selling basic shit and living in shitty conditions to support the habit, so he made a conscious decision to not see me.

And one day he just ended up dead,got killed in a bar fight,probably because of drugs. Now i'm in almost the same situation as you, wishing i had a male figure around.
>>
Yeah.

I have no idea what a romantic relationship is like. It's so disturbing because it's in my face all of the time with normies media and my own libido but I just have a huge apathetic void where all of that is concerned.

It also made me hate women. My whole life my mother shoveled a bunch of crap down my throat about how great women are and that you have to treat them so well and be open and emotional. I haven't seen anything she told me about women reflected in reality. The funny thing is that if she had been more truthful and forthright I would probably be more accepting of women now.

It made me cold as well. She would dump all her emotions on me since I was a child. What the fuck was I supposed to do? I shut down.
>>
>>25737443
>dat fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
File: 1111.png (994 KB, 895x833) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
994 KB, 895x833
>>25736869
Single mothers try so hard to raise their boys to be cucks and their girls to be princesses.

Just moved out of my mom's house. I was paying her $500/month in an $800/month apartment because that's what I thought I was supposed to do. My sister paid $150/month and nobody ever questioned that because they were complacent to parasitize me. It's how I was raised, it's all I knew, and anything but complete vassalage was just selfish and amoral.

Needless to say, it feels like a yoke has been lifted from my shoulders. It's hard to believe how much time I wasted, how much money I lost while my mom and sister were using their disposable income to buy frivolous shit. When we turned 18, she got a car and a few hundred dollars and I got socks and a cake. I wouldn't say that in particular is my gripe, but it illustrates the disparity in respect she shows between the male slave and female human she raised. Now I'm adjusting to thinking of myself as more than a workhorse who exists to serve others. Without the behavioral tools a father offers I'm stuck with the expectation of exploitation. I can only envision a future where I'm providing for a gluttonous, prohibitive redneck woman and her poor, damned son. He's fucked too. Once the spanner's in the works and the lessons of generations of males are lost and replaced with servitude and complacency.

Women approach me all the time and when I don't reciprocate, they just stand there in front of me, dumbfounded. I know I can't be the first man they've met who has nothing left to give. I post on here in the face threads sometimes and you people tell me to get out because I'm a Chad, but even Chad can crumble. Chad can be stripped of his dignity and reduced to a pillar of ash shifting through life at the whims of a gentle breeze he no longer has the power to fight. Chad is not as strong as the machine that broke him.
>>
>>25737893
>nothing left to give

Come on.. You still have a good mass shooting high score attempt in you.

Don't give up.
>>
>>25737272
Did she consider no one is trying to impress her because she's a shit person?
>>
>>25737777
>quads

Also, exact same thing here. I'm trying my best to keep my dislike of women in check, but man it's tough.

I've had girls flirt with me in the past and even a few ask me out or tell me that they liked me. I don't know how to respond, so I just kind of ignore them and feel like a miserable failure after. I have no idea how to be intimate with an other person. Just feels like I'm faking it whenever I try. I feel like I'm just defective at this point. I don't want to live like this.

At this point I've just kind of considered moving to a place by myself and living out my life alone. I'd like to be normal, but I really don't see it happening.
>>
>>25737893
>Chad is not as strong as the machine that broke him.
It really is a machine too. Courts and police and society at large and family will defend them no matter what. No matter how wrong they are. You can never be the victim, somehow you're always at fault.

>>25738032
We've all got a lot of power. All it takes is one man with a gun riding that thin line between the program and the sun.
>>
>>25736953
This statement is generalized and false.
>>
>>25738158
>I've just kind of considered moving to a place by myself and living out my life alone.
That's exactly what I plan on doing. Sometimes I wonder about getting therapy to fix it but it doesn't seem worthwhile.
>>
Its not so much the single mother as it is the lack of father figure that fucks kids up. There have been some very well sorted and famous men raised by (good) single mothers.

Unfortunately I got a shitty white trash one that couldn't care for herself much less 3 kids. And yes it left some deep scars in my psyche that will likely never be healed no matter how hard I try to mask them.
>>
>>25738158
What's wrong with faking it? At least you can actually get a gf.
>>
>>25736869
Oh, definitely. I was never even sort of close to my family (other than the grandfather who died when I was 12, or the 7 year old kid sister whom I like just because of how much work I put into raising her).

In late 2014 I was broken up with by my first gf of 7 years, which in combination with never having been close to my family really fucked me up. She was the closest I'd even been to a person, and while I don't care for her as an individual anymore, my mental state is at the point where it feels like it's really not worth putting effort into anyone anymore. It's become so ingrained in my thought process that you can can cut contact with anyone just like that, no matter how close you are, that I was even a faggot who turned away 3 grils (only regret one of them) just because of a "fuck it, it'd just be a waste of time anyway" mindset. I'm genuinely not sure I'm capable of love anymore. Told a few people about this and got amateur diagnoses ranging from borderline to sociopath/nomadic subtype.

Only thing that's really stopping me from suiciding out is that there's still a part of me that'd really rather the sister not grow up the same way I did.

But at the end of the day, if I have hobbies I enjoy, some friends, am at least average or not far below average in ability to trick girls into having sex with me and am still unhappy enough to drink shot after shot daily, what else is there?
>>
My brother and I were, and we both turned out fine. Exceptionally fine, actually. Our dad was in our life for our childhoods, even thought he was an alcoholic and a philanderer (and probably a murderer), I feel his influence on my life was beneficial though.

My mom is on her third marriage (finally to NOT a piece of shit), and oddly enough myself, my brother, and my sister have all are with our high school sweethearts. I've got 13 years of marriage under my belt and it all looks good form here. My brother has been with the same chick for like 10 years and our sister is only going on like 3 or 4 years, we'll see.
>>
File: single moms.jpg (100 KB, 564x375) Image search: [Google]
single moms.jpg
100 KB, 564x375
>>25738373
It really isn't
they shouldn't expect a man to raise another man's kids
>>
>>25737409
this

probably the biggest misconception i had about women. they (are taught by woman-centric media to) frame it in such a way that *they* are the victim. when all they have to do is literally stop dating that guy. they can fuck ANYONE. but they choose losers. women like that aren't the beacons of virtue they try to be. they're the epitome of fucking stupid and not acquiring wisdom from past experience.
>>
>>25737777
>>25738158
This is me exactly. Probably a lot of other robots on this board too. Single mothers really are a cancer.
>>
>>25739537
as a normie to a fellow normie:
what the actual fuck are you doing on this board?
>>
Have a dad. He just wasn't much of a father figure. Learned dick all from him, and had to learn it from else where, mostly fictional shit like movies, tv, games, books, comics.

Mom raised me for the most part. Dad just sorta fucked hookers and did hard drugs.

Sorta fucked up because of it, and living in my sisters shadow my entire school life.
>>
>>25740116
I've been here since we were "gentlemen" and I'm not leaving because a bunch of nerts think this pace belongs to them.
>>
>>25741777
Regardless, what can you possibly find humoring in this board now?
>>
>>25741811
Habit, most of all. Antagonizing the neets, and every once in a while ACTUAL OC!
>>
Young single moms are garbage. I'm ok with MILF divorcees.
>>
File: anakin-skywalker.jpg (11 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
anakin-skywalker.jpg
11 KB, 500x360
As someone with a single mother, I fan safely say the she has effectively turned me into a robot. I hate her for allowing me to come into existence.
>>
>>25737893
where the fuck did you get 500usd a month as underage?
>>
Definitely, without a male role model in your life, you're destined to fail. There's never someone there to teach you how to be a man.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25736953
I literally would not trade my girl for anybody just because she made shitty high school decisions and got pregnant at 16
>>
>>25737272
>>25737429
>>25738134
What even makes you think this is real. Anyone can screencap and retard vlogger and but any shit bait underneath the pictures
>>
>>25744022
Nice fantasy, you cuck
>>
>>25737893
Please post pic, Chad.
>>
File: 1446482221940.jpg (214 KB, 1280x1405) Image search: [Google]
1446482221940.jpg
214 KB, 1280x1405
Yep, raised by a single mother from age 5 to 9, in a trailerpark too. Before that, I lived with both of my parents and my sister and brother, the nuclear family dream. But my mom divorced my Dad after 10 years I assume to collect alimony/child support. Btw she divorced him too, like 6 months after his dad died and used the six figure divorce settlement to buy a condo so she could live with her new ex biker black belt douchebag Chad boyfriend who literally contributes nothing smokes pot and drinks all day and leeches off of her.

Then she got with my step-father who would shell out his shekels and suburban lifestyle for her, so at least from age 10 to my early 20s I lived in a good neighborhood, but my Dad moved out of state and I never had a close bond with my step-father, though I do like him and still spend time with him.

My mom is pretty typical white trash though at the end of the day, eats a shit diet, smokes, buys lottery tickets, is stubborn and completely anti-intellectual.
>>
>>25744227
meant to write that she divorced my stepdad for douchebag biker chad, not my bio dad
>>
I was raised as an only child by one and I think that's what made me so shit with other people
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25744162
Lmao okay keep jerking your dick to my girl fucking robot
>>
>>25744263
Who is this whore? Enjoy your numerous STDs and unwanted child anon.
>>
File: 1452701842641.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1452701842641.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>25737567
>that picture
Girl shot him down just because he was being nice and likely thought she was gorgeous.
>>
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>25744286
But we're STD free, robot.
Maybe your projections are why you don't have a qt3.14 gf too
>>
Does this count as cucking?
>biological father was bipolar and killed himself
>mother is a complete mental wreck from multiple traumas, and now has three kids to take care of
>stepdad comes in within a year or two of father dying
>he's alright, bit of a manchild, from drugs or the rape (F->M)
>turns out he's infertile
>mother was too out of it to conceive of such a notion, she had a miscarriage already
>only a year or two ago they are arguing and it came out he knew he was infertile since like
'97 but kept having her fuck him with and without condoms anyway
>>
>>25744081

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a-85RJE5sI
>>
>>25744446
Sorry, wrong link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRikFf7rSeI
>>
>>25744394
I'd never want a girl like that. This shit is for one night stands with degenerate whores, not long term relationships.
>>
>>25744394
>qt3.14 gf
KEK
>nipple piercings
>degenerate corset
>showing off tits in a [public?] place even if slightly veiled
>>
File: 1418337279729.gif (955 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1418337279729.gif
955 KB, 500x375
>>25744022
>>25744263
>>25744394
Wants guys to jerk their dicks to pictures of his supposed girlfriend like a cuck ass bitch.

If you are with a women with kids haha. Dude your friends laugh behind your back. Every dude around you when you walkout of the room is thinking or saying "wow what a fucking loser".

You couldnt get pussy that has no baggage cause she settled for your loser ass and is fucking every dude that bothers to ask that ho.

rofl

MY GIRLFRIEND IS DIFFERENT GUYS, SHE IS DIFFERENT, SHE LUVS ME AND STUFF!

omfg rofl You are worse than the betas dude.

You are either fake or a real dude being cucked posting on r9k while a dude fucks your girlfriend in every hole.

dear god you are pathetic
>>
This thread makes me like my mom.
>>
>>25736869
I don't know why I keep coming in these threads even though it makes me fucking mad 100 times than I normally am. I need to move away from /r9k/ and work on calming myself
>>
>>25744589
>projection: the post
Holy shit this board is hilarious.
>omg
>rofl
>omfg rofl
Kill yourself
>>
>>25744511
Fucking lol.
She was making me a calendar.
>implying nipple piercings are bad
Jesus what the fuck kind of childhood do you have to have to end up being a robot
>>
My mum had to raise four kids on her own and did a very good job.
I still saw my dad tho
>>
>>25744691
>>25744702
Dude why dont you put up a post on cragislist or something to get them to fuck ur "wife"? I mean, you seem like a tremendous cuck, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Whatever you do, go away from 4chin, you're a cancer. I suggest reddit.
>>
File: 1418396843509.jpg (79 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1418396843509.jpg
79 KB, 403x403
>>25744691
PROJECTING GUYS THATS WHAT ILL SAY WAHHHHH

rofl got told and now you got to try and play that tired ass shit.

Go be jelly some where elsey.
>>
>>25738553
>There have been some very well sorted and famous men raised by (good) single mothers.

That's because parents in general were a lot better in the past. Modern, secular culture has produced lazy parents that provide little to no structure in their child's life. A single mother can successfully raise a child if they're not on their smart phone 90% of the time and they work extra hard to keep their child(ren)'s entire life structured through things like (obviously) school and homework, religion, extra-curricular activities, chores and limited TV/computer time.
>>
>>25736869
how to turn your son into a doormat
>>
>>25744022
Nipple piercing and teenage mother?

SLUT
L
U
T
>>
I was raised by a single mother. I have no ambition, no ability with women, no real future at all. I don't know if those things are related.
>>
She ruined my life because she can't handle ajybidys opinions or emotions other than her own. She's narcissistic and went from acknowledging her mistakes to thinking she's made no mistakes. The men who just after her and do shit for her don't help either. She hates anything that's not in infant form. She is a fucking idiot. She lies, cheats, and is dirty while telling me not to do these things (in very fucking clean) while acccusing me of doing them. She treats me and has always treated me like a jar of money and the only time she will ever buy expensive or fancy shit for me is when she buys it for herself and doesn't want to look bad in front of others. Basically my life is dictated by how she feels other perceive her. Once I came back victorious from my HS robotics team. We qualified for international's. First thing she does to me that day is force me to wait with a classmate to pick me up because she couldn't trust that at 17 years old I could ride the railroad train with some friends (that was years ago), mind you I was busy trying to win a competition and it's loud with all the shit going on but she's calling me hours early regardless of me telling her when it ends. Picks me up and screams at me about disappointing all her friends for not showing up and hits me in the face cutting the bridge of my nose so it was bleeding.
Calls me all types of names ungrateful piece of shit I should kick you out etc. After one of my mentors texted her that I was busy doing my best she calls me over apologizes and buys me pizza. The damage was already done. Meanwhile They command respect just because they're your mother. Fucking disgusting.
>>
I was

Now I am gay and hate women with a passion

idk
>>
>>25736869
>"As a woman who has been abused and treated like crap in the past"

In other words,
>I only liked bad boys when I was younger and slept around. Chad dumped me after I hit the wall to fuck 20 year olds. I'm a single mother and I'm looking to meet a real man. My past is my past and does not define me."
>>
I was raised by a single father.

It has made me stoic to a fault. I literally cannot open up unless it's with my therapist, and even then I'm very dishonest.

It's okay, I love my dad.

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>25747307
>My past is my past
Generally speaking, that's true. The actions you've committed in the past don't have to dictate how you behave in the future. They're stepping stones, but most people choose to cling to them and therefore repeat their errors. Experience shapes you but doesn't have to define "who" you are.
>>
>>25747464
Stacey, get off 4chan and check your kid hasn't electrocuted himself or something.
>>
>>25746306
We should all follow this man's example
>>
>>25747499
Not that anon but you should practice reading
>>
>>25747587
Why? It's the kind of shit a girl would say.
>>
Date a feminist

No, I'm not talking about the psycho bitches that think all men should die and women are superior in every way. Im talking about an actual, educated feminist who believes in equality amongst people rather than some twisted idea of how men need to be treated like shit now.

I've been dating one for three years now. We split checks for dinner always (except if I insist on treating her), she likes playing video games with me, she likes watching badass movies and tv shows, she has 1 male friend a couple states away who is gay, she's incredibly smart (probably smarter than me but she will always insist we are equal), we switch off cooking breakfast for each other, if she's on her period she will suck me off expecting nothing in return, she buys lingerie and lets me choose which one she buys, and she understands that I need time alone to get shit done because she does as well. Not to mention she meets all my criteria for a sexy woman (small, petite ass, small boobs, pretty face, skinny). Did I mention she worries about getting fat and looking unattractive for me?

This is who I am dating and I am literally beta as fuck. Fuck a real feminist, r9k. It's awesome.
>>
>>25736869
That's an awesome wallet
>>
>>25736869
No, two parents. They always made sure they were there for me. My mom even got sad when we jokingly called her ma'am.
>>
File: 1452682502082.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1452682502082.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
>Be Me 4
>Father go away
>Mother raised me with hatred of my father
>See my father evry week-end
>learn the truth
>Afterward learnt the two lied too me
>Didn't have any trust in both of them now
>Hate women
>Hate people in general
>Well be raised by a single mother is shit
>>
File: 1425552739229.jpg (44 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1425552739229.jpg
44 KB, 640x427
>>25747915
Nothing she does has anything to do with feminism.
>>
>>25744022
Good for you redditcuck
>>
>>25748073
What truth, fampai?
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 500x340
>>25748073

Nigger detected. Pic related. Some what.
>>
>>25737657
women can be pretty bad, but that's at least 50%+ you being a rape-baby. Noone in their right mind could love the offspring of their offender.
>>
>>25737893
Kill your cunt mother then yourself
>>
File: ree.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
ree.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>25737893
>Women approach me all the time
/out/
>>
Dad was a piece of shit and my mother worked 2 jobs to get me and my sibling into college. I may not be a MANLY MAN because of no central male figure to look up to, but I'm a well adjusted adult.
>>
>>25744022
>>25744263
>>25744394
That's great, I'm happy for you.

I hope you two get married, I'm sure you'll be a great husband and step father.

Take good care of them friendo, I'm sure they'll appreciate it.
>>
>>25737657
>>forced to take hormone pills to "pump all the toxic masculinity" out of my system
wat? Story?
>>
>>25748076
Actually it does. Women that don't buy into that expect the one sided chivalry and the superhardcore feminists expect it because they feel it's owed to them thanks to the "oppressive patriarchy"
>>
>>25744462
>is a weekly column by Comedian JC Coccoli
>comedian
>comedian
>comedian
>>
>>25744511
>degenerate corset
Corsets are degenerate?
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.