[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>On Okcupied >click on profile >Pansexual, bisexual,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: 1445496467484.png (329 KB, 956x856) Image search: [Google]
1445496467484.png
329 KB, 956x856
>On Okcupied

>click on profile

>Pansexual, bisexual, feminist

Why do women do this? Who the fuck talks about political beliefs on a dating site.
>>
>>25735891
>women

Found the problem
>>
>>25735891
>implying circlejerking on a website wont warp your idea of what people like and stuff
protip: its not just tumblr that does that :^)
>>
>>25735891
you should see some of the guys profiles. people who need a website to meet other people are mentally disabled.
>>
At least they put it out there so everyone knows to avoid them, which makes them hate men more
>>
>>25735987
I could never look at the male profiles, i bet it's ultra cringe worthy.
>>
>dating website

Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
>What are you doing Anna?
>>
>>25735891
You make no sense. You obviously don't like the fact that she's a feminist so shouldn't you be glad that she let you know? Now you know to avoid her.
>>
To be fair it's better you know they're a fucking retard now rather than after you start talking to them.

Although they're women, so the retarded part is a given.
>>
File: aaaaaaaa.gif (647 KB, 204x171) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa.gif
647 KB, 204x171
>>25735970
METRIC PLS UR LUCKY I LOST THAT PIC U NEGRO
>>
>>25735891
SJWs let their politics invade every aspect of their life. If you see these warning signs, don't talk to her. Unless you really hate yourself.
>>
>>25735891
>Bisexual
>WHY ARE YOU ADVERTISING YOUR POLITICAL BELIEFS ON A DATING SITE?!?!?

Consider the following: She said she's bisexual so that she can get pussy as well as dick. Not everything is a fucking statement, get over yourself, faggot.
>>
Okcupid is where you go if you are looking for a girl with a mental illness.
>>
>>25735891
>bisexual
>political
Who would have thought that liking both dick and vag is a political choice. Which party do those people vote for?
>>
>Ask them what they are doing.
>"Laying in bed"

No wonder you can't find a fucking bf you women are in bed all the fucking time.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (159 KB, 434x340) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
159 KB, 434x340
Feminism absolutely DESTROYED my female friend.

She went away to college and when she came back she gained at least 30 pounds, got problem glasses, a new tattoo, a piercing, and of course, became a feminist. I shit on her constantly for her ideals and mock SJWs all the time, I think she takes it because she secretly has a crush on me. Hopefully my mocking will cause her to develop some self-awareness and get her shit back together. She used to be pretty attractive too, it's a pity. Feminism is a cancer, kids.
>>
File: J U S T.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>every woman nowadays is at least a little bi
why is this happening
>>
To stop you, specifically you, from messaging them
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 551x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 551x439
>>25736220
They expect you to say "Need a bed buddy?" Or some cheesy crap like that.
>>
>>25736230
>problem glasses
never heard this term before. It's tremendous. I intend to use it from now on
>>
>>25736230
>Be me
>Knew 10/10
>Always stayed in the kitchen where she belonged
>Took my beatings like a champ and never once complained
>Went to where the devil goes to indoctrinate cunts, "school"
>Came back
>Gained SIX BILLION POUNDS
>Screams rape every single time a man walks into the same room as her
>Stomps on the heads of infants with 9 inch heels because she says they should have been aborted and their mere existence is an insult to the women they're parasites to.
>Dating a 90 pound bitch of a man, had one of his testicles removed and wears it as a necklace, threatens to have the other one removed whenever he dares to speak
>Every time I see her, I beat the everloving shit out of her and make her suck my 10 inch meat missle
>She puts up with it because being a fat, acne ridden disgusting loose pussied whore, I am basically a god to her
>I'm helping her
>All of this actually happened and I'm not making a strawman story.
>>
>>25736230
she's gone. give it up buddy
>>
>>25736384
...she types as her sweat from her triple chins drips on her keyboard.
>>
>>25736384
Somebody's triggered.

Comment not original.
>>
>>25736495
>Toppest of all keks available
>>
you have to understand, these women are here precisely because their beliefs preclude them from freely mixing with the general population

I'm convinced feminist otherkins are so substantial precisely because nobody wants to date them
>>
>>25736157
this has to be b8, nobody can be this retarded
>>
File: 1322244389559.png (417 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
1322244389559.png
417 KB, 600x603
>>25736166
>implying that isn't sexy as fucck
>>
>>25735891
Because they are specifically looking for Nu-males who think those are special values and will feel more inclined to but them stuff.
>>
>>25736194
>Which party do those people vote for?
Probably Libertarian
>>
>>25736259
everyone is bi anon.

whether they admit to it or not
>>
>>25737052
Are you saying all men secretly want penor?
>>
File: jd876er587.jpg (32 KB, 307x400) Image search: [Google]
jd876er587.jpg
32 KB, 307x400
>>25736259
It ain't just the women ya know, and it ain't new
>>
File: any question.jpg (37 KB, 256x235) Image search: [Google]
any question.jpg
37 KB, 256x235
>>25735891
The mentally ill are programmed to give off warning signs to show their retardation, so others can avoid to discourage spread of the flawed gene. She is warning you that she's cancerous unintentionally.
>>
>>25736259
Because homosexuality can be learned behaviour. Look at prisons for example.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK