[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 1353968790706.jpg (191 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
1353968790706.jpg
191 KB, 451x485
So this is my first time browsing r9k, and after reviewing a sample of the threads on this board, as well as the people who post in them, I have a question.

What on earth keeps you sad failures from becoming mass-murderers/serial killers? Like how do you not feel an almost overriding sense of hatred towards the world and everyone in your life?

Now I am not here trying to promote violence or to compel you to commit violent acts, but I am honestly curious about how you guys haven't all at least committed suicide yet.

Let's run down a list of how fucked I assume most of you are.

>Virgins

>NEET

>Low Charisma

>Rejected by society and your own parents.

>Very likely bullied from a young age.

>Little to no future job or career prospects besides wasting away on welfare and/or minimum wage jobs.

Mean while, I'm sure many of your former friends, bullies, and classmates are now living up their lives, having sex, making decent money and laughing about that autistic reject they knew from middle/high school.

You are fucked. You lost the game of life. But since our society coddles rejects and losers instead of allowing mother nature to take it's course, you are kept in this alive in this lifeless, indignant state where you are forced to observe the joys of life while never being able to take part in them. It's like your own personal hell and your fellow man are the demons which torture you.

When I was younger, I realized that people were selfish and cruel by nature, so I adjusted my social modus operandi and life choices to adapt to it.You however fell for the "people are naturally kind but clueless" meme and turned your cheeks when you were abused or bullied, thus ensuring your place at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

You will very likely never catch that "big brake" you are looking for, and as time goes on you will grow further and further away from ever getting laid.

Tell me, why do you keep going?
>>
Why do I keep going?
I'm scared of dying
>>
>>25735881
i don't want to hurt anyone. people suffering usually makes me sad
>>
File: 1330293035057.jpg (107 KB, 662x786) Image search: [Google]
1330293035057.jpg
107 KB, 662x786
>>25735911
Death is peace.
>>
I have a job that's at least mildly fulfilling.

I actually did once slash my leg open in a fit (bad enough I couldn't walk for several days, needed extra support for like a week, and still go numb in that area sometimes), so I know what bleeding heavily is like and it sucks so I'd rather not get shot by police anytime soon.

I'm also not very prone to violence against others. It's just very tiresome to me for some reason, by the time my fist is raised I'm thinking "ugh I'd really rather be just lying down or something". I know people are cruel and always have, I'd just rather not waste the energy engaging.
>>
>>25735929
You seem a bit domesticated.

>>25735999
That makes some sense, actually.
>>
>>25735881
I'm not actually a robot, I just like how supportive yet anonymous the community is here. It's like getting help when you're caught in emotions without having to worry about being a nuisance to those that don't care or exposing yourself to people that'd think odd of you if you did.
>>
File: 1366360540815.gif (2 MB, 255x142) Image search: [Google]
1366360540815.gif
2 MB, 255x142
Well this thread died rather quickly.

:(
>>
>>25736187
This board isn't as fast paced as /b/. Posts don't go completely under in 5 minutes of no replies.
>>
>>25736066
>You seem a bit domesticated.

you're right. i'm very passive and a huge coward.
>>
>>25736066
>You seem a bit domesticated.
no shit, we all are
>>
>>25735881
Betas are, well, betas. We accept the life cuckery, and while we talk shit on the web, not one of us has the balls to do something.
>>
>>25736394
That is incredibly sad. Cowardice seems like the ultimate cancer of the soul.
>>
We're all going to hell might as well enjoy the ride there
>>
File: 1447648676667.gif (1 MB, 750x713) Image search: [Google]
1447648676667.gif
1 MB, 750x713
>>25735881
because normies are destroying themselves without the slightest clue. as each year goes by, society is objectively getting shitter. and it can not be stopped.

it is almost a self-fulfilling prophecy

the end times will come and they will know no mercy
>>
>>25736975
I hope you are right.

Once society crumbles, the great normie purge will commence.
>>
File: 1449633874674.jpg (214 KB, 799x1086) Image search: [Google]
1449633874674.jpg
214 KB, 799x1086
I have family I don't want to fuck up by killing myself. I want to graduate from uni with a geoscience degree, make enough to retire early in a remote cabin, buy videogames, and shit talk and grief like I used to in the good old days. Maybe I'll write a novel. I don't know. I want to see Trump get elected too. I guess I find pleasure in the little things? Maybe I'll get a gf just by pure chance? I'm so loney I want to die oh fug
>>
File: 1333261216590.jpg (67 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
1333261216590.jpg
67 KB, 520x853
>>25736292
I'm not domesticated by any means, I resist peer-pressure with ease, and have a ferocious temper.
>>
>>25738152
nice, you're different, yay!
>>
Sorry, officer, I don't feel like explaining.
>>
>>25735881
Boredom. If death is just an end, nothing more, then, no matter how small the chance, life might be more fun.

I hope.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.