[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> NEETs >"ur a wageslave" >"I can fish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451626237768.png (273 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
1451626237768.png
273 KB, 736x736
> NEETs
>"ur a wageslave"
>"I can fish in the morning and hunt in the afternoon"

I'm glad marxist scum like you are out of the gene pool. Commies are disgusting leeches.
>>
>>25735581
Yes you contribute so much to society over flipping a burger that literally anybody could do

bravo
>>
>>25735602
teenagers flipping burgers aren't much better than neets, but yeah for now it's still a service you stupid whore
>>
Everyones a leech if the context is broad enough
>>
>>25735602
what do you contribute, NEET?

can you even say that you don't owe others?

All NEETs should die.
>>
>out of the gene pool

I fucked your girlfriend while you were at work bro. That baby ain't yours dog. That's a NEET's baby.
>>
>>25735642
Does that include housewives?

>inb4 you lash out
I'm not a NEET, if that calms you down.
>>
>>25735602
How does it feel knowing "anybody" is literally more successful than you
>>
>>25735668
>housewives
yes, women are a pox for various reasons I'm sure some other bitter /r9k/ autist is willing to dump three character limit posts worth of links about, but a freeloading woman is the worst of the worst.
>>
>>25735668
housewives always still did some kind of work. them doing nothing outside of a certain period of pregnancy and early childbirth doesn't even make sense unless you're rich as fuck.
>>
File: 1452199764603.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1452199764603.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>25735642
lmaoing at angry wageslaves

heres a lmao for you f a m
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.