[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is a man going his own way. The MGTOW movement makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11
File: mgtowpic.jpg (68 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
mgtowpic.jpg
68 KB, 960x720
Who here is a man going his own way.

The MGTOW movement makes the most sense in this world of feminist degeneracy. Sorry ladies, you made your bed. Time to lie in it.
>>
If you're going your own way, go your own way. The only reason to tell people about it is for attention. Also, if she's on the ground like that, why would you raise up? If you want max efficiency, don't even punch her, knee her.
>>
>>25735423
I'm ugly, I'd be a loner anyway.

Feminism has no interference in my life.

Or maybe it helped me, I could be in a traditional relationship with an ugly partner.

MGTOW is the way.
>>
File: 1452392644124.png (940 KB, 1680x1680) Image search: [Google]
1452392644124.png
940 KB, 1680x1680
>>25735479

Hey tripfag, you're one to be talking about attention.
>>
>>25735423
Youre a MGTOW if you can get women no problem, and choose not to.
Youre a bitter incel if you cant get women and then give up.
Youre a smart man if you just avoid women and dont make up bullshit clubs for it.
>>
>own way
>movement
Pick one.
>>
>>25735423
>needing a meme to convince you of this
>not having already had a waifu years before
lol loser.

Really though, why try to convince others who aren't already convinced, anyway? If other men are okay with modern women, let them have them.
>>
>>25735423
Im pretty sure the kinds of guys who beat their wife are usually robots or close to it
Chads generally too happy with how his life is going to take it out on her
>>
I can get behind the idea of getting away from women to avoid all the related trouble, but if you need to constantly promote your movement there's a problem with you. MGTOW should be silent, in fact, a lot of men I know already made their minds about not marrying, even if they occassionally screw around, but they don't go around telling everybody.
>>
>>25735792

Most robots would be too afraid of their wives to hit them. I imagine married robots as suplicating sexless betas, probably a cuck.
>>
>>25735792
Fargo episode 1.
>>
>>25735825
>Most robots would be too afraid of their wives to hit them.
Not really, they're really bitter and have a lot of pent up anger
And its not like they wouldn't be comfortable around her by the time they started
>>
File: 1452713527854.png (635 KB, 1041x571) Image search: [Google]
1452713527854.png
635 KB, 1041x571
>>25735807
I feel very privilege to be apart of MGTOW because I get to discuss very interesting topics on female nature that you don't usually hear anywhere else. also I get to enjoy one of the the few male spaces out there. Male nature is easy to figure out all of us just want sex and a pretty girl but have you ever wonder what female nature is all about? Well MGTOW helps with that by analyzing women and creating concepts that explain female nature such as "hypergamy". This movement is much bigger and deeper then you think.
>>
>>25735691
I think mgtow is a lifestyle choice. And like all lifestyle choices, some people have to advertise it. That's why you have people who have to tell everyone they are vegan for example.

Any guy can follow mgtow principles. Some are mature about it and live their lives, only speaking out in support for other men and discussing manly activities and shit. Others are the ones who will sneer at every married man and call them lesser fools just like vegans call normal eating people monsters and hypocrites.

Mgtow itself is not good or bad, (although I agree with essentially all of their core values) and it isn't always indicative of the behavior of its followers, since they are a diverse group. Just like some vegans are activists, some do it for health, some do it for attention. Mgtow is similar. Some men do it because they're heartbroken, some do it because they see risk outweighs rewards, and some just don't have a choice.
>>
>>25736104
>rational thinking
Sounds more like delusional thinking
You cant honestly believe that literally every women is like that, right?
>>
File: 1f7.jpg (23 KB, 342x400) Image search: [Google]
1f7.jpg
23 KB, 342x400
>>25736135
>You cant honestly believe that literally every women is like that, right?

Hmm...
>>
>>25735940
> they're really bitter and have a lot of pent up anger

I can just use that anger to giver her the best sex she ever had because I can just release all that anger on sex. also despite my hate I would still not treat women like shit but more of an equal.
>>
>>25735423

>le women are responsible for the fact I am a pathetic omega male who they don't want to date maymay

MGTOW is openly and undeniably stating that you are a sulking, whining, inefectual bitch of a man. You're like nu-males minus the white knighting.
>>
>>25736104
>tfw have gf that makes way more money than you do
>tfw literally nothing to lose if shit hits the fan
>>
What do I do about my sexual urges?
>>
File: 9H2BD.jpg (115 KB, 800x625) Image search: [Google]
9H2BD.jpg
115 KB, 800x625
>>25736202
Well...there is this thing
>>
>>25736135
no but the problem is that all women have the potential to ruin your life with all the laws in their favor. A women can accuse you of a false rape then some white knight will come to her rescue to kill you or be thrown in jail. also women can poke holes in your condom to get child support from you or fake a pregnancy. Lastly she can lie about you hitting you her and you will be thrown in jail by the cops or for even yelling at her. This is very real and MGTOW is a response to the hostility males have in marriage or engaging with women.
>>
>>25735792
>Im pretty sure the kinds of guys who beat their wife are usually robots or close to it
dat rationalization
>>
File: o-RAY-RICE-facebook.jpg (112 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-RAY-RICE-facebook.jpg
112 KB, 2000x1000
>>25735792
Fantastic tripfagging
>>
File: modern women 1.jpg (61 KB, 506x294) Image search: [Google]
modern women 1.jpg
61 KB, 506x294
lol I was this shit before it had some name.

When you see what women do to your friends and family you avoid the shit like the plague.
>>
>>2573579
Robots have trouble getting off their duffs much less raising a hand at someone. That's why they are cuck magnets
>>
File: modern women 5.jpg (63 KB, 506x294) Image search: [Google]
modern women 5.jpg
63 KB, 506x294
Opt out of the shit before its to late, stay away from relationships.
>>
Fucking cucked westerners give women all power then complain when they abuse it. What did you think was gonna happen? Middle eastern family laws are more reasonable since a woman can't kidnap the kids and rob the man because she wants a new husband.
>>
>>25735423
>[Post a Reply]
>>
File: dq0820_890091px.jpg (16 KB, 215x350) Image search: [Google]
dq0820_890091px.jpg
16 KB, 215x350
>>25736508
If you agree that all women are not the same, then maybe it might pay off to GET TO KNOW HER before jumping in? Just maybe?
>>
>>25735423
>his entire world is feminist degeneracy
>a reddit meme taken seriously is his most logical decision

1. the whole movement is focused on getting out of the way, rather than finding anything new. when have you ever heard of a redditpill faggot talking about anything other than women? you obsess over them more than normal dudes do.

2. your own shitpost basically admits women have all the power. you're the feminist you dumpster diving queer. best case scenario you die before old age and regret sets in even if you stop caring now (which you clearly won't for a while if you need validation for not fucking doing something)
>>
>>25736202
Start up a bromance with your closest shut-in robot friend that has the same problems?
>>
File: thatcherfamily.jpg (43 KB, 502x500) Image search: [Google]
thatcherfamily.jpg
43 KB, 502x500
>>25735423
Feminists want 80% of the male population to crawl away and die and you're doing just that, if I were paranoid I would assume that MGTOW was created by their circle.

I agree we need to get away from mainstream society but the point is to create a better society and we can't do that without women. So for that reason, fuck off back to reddit and don't forget your fedora on the way out.
>>
I've looked into TRP. I found it extremely misogynistic and weird.

I looked at MGTOW and liked it more but still sensed a lot of melancholy on the board. There's no way you can really be happy without a woman. You can get by and feel comfortable but come on. At the end of the day every guy wants a nice piece of ass to come home to. I do agree with a lot of the principles though.
>>
>>25737003
>mfw the better society really is the one where most (weak) dudes sit at home looking at computer monitors and maybe participating in the economy in some way
>mfw its already too late for people like you
>mfw didn't have to compete with anyone to get with my wife or the other girls before her because guys are too scared or "going their own way"

it will still be plausible that we have some weak kids to keep the cycle going.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etcb-uVcZO0
>>
File: 1452712121492.jpg (69 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
1452712121492.jpg
69 KB, 498x668
>>25736466

>chance to make perfect fake ass to smash
>still a roastie

mfw tbqh
>>
>>25737145
>but still sensed a lot of melancholy on the board.

well, yeah. It's a group of men who have given up on the idea of finding a woman who will love them as they would love a woman.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.