[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The hospital killed my mom. We had to take her in because her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 15196.jpg (29 KB, 520x376) Image search: [Google]
15196.jpg
29 KB, 520x376
The hospital killed my mom. We had to take her in because her meds weren't working so they were regulating her daily meds. Since she is crazy the had to watch her 24/7 but some roastie cunt decided that she didnt need to and my mom killed hanged herself.
>>
>>25732985
Sue her and the hospital.
>>
Holy shit, El Chapo is a manlet. What gives?
>>
File: 1410540270477.jpg (91 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
1410540270477.jpg
91 KB, 653x490
Find out where she lives, family.
>>
>>25732985
If you can prove they're responsible for it, sue them.
>>
>>25732985
>The hospital killed my mom.

She killed herself. Nobody else made the choice amd went through with it.

Your mother wasn't special and hospitals don't have the ability to provide 24 hour supervision.

Stop blaming other people. It's pointless and a waste of energy better spent elsewhere.
>>
>dat inheritance and potential settlement money

you might not have to be a robot anymore, op
>>
>>25733130

Unfortunately this. What kind of mental gymnastics are you playing OP?
>>
>>25733130
>pointless and a waste of energy
>preventing someone from dying
choose one
>>
>>25733218

>being illiterate.
>being a stupid cunt
Choose both.
>>
>>25732985
sue and get bux
>>
>>25733130
Yes they do, it's called a 1:1 sitter. If it was at all apparent that a patient might kill themselves you need to order a sitter
>>
>>25733451

And so the obvious answer here is the mother lied and presented herself as getting better and not requiring intense supervision.
>>
>>25733130
>hospitals don't have the ability to provide 24 hour supervision

that is literally the entire purpose of inpatient care, especially for mental health units
>>
>>25732985
get revenge OP
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.