[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET A FUCKING JOB RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 57357357.gif (396 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
57357357.gif
396 KB, 512x512
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET A FUCKING JOB

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
look on local criagslist and walk around your neighborhood. only walking distance wagekekking is worth it. atleast that way you ahve a lot of free time and you arent fooling yourself with long time financial security.
>>
>>25731603
What are your qualifications, f.a.m.?
>>
>>25731674
I graduated highschool

That's it, no prior job or training or experience under my belt
>>
File: 1452225223604.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1452225223604.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>25731603
Shitpost some more, I hear talent hunters lurk 4chan looking for young autistic geniuses.
>>
"Connections" i.e. you better know someone on the inside or that has some pull or you're FUCKED
>>
>>25731692
Craigslist. Or go to college.
>>
retail jobs are pretty easy to get, but absolutely awful

you can lie and say you're attending college or that you're signed up for the next semester, it's not like they'll check and it makes you seem more normal
>>
>>25731603
Get apprenticed and go into trades
>>
>>25731656
>>25731725
>>25731744
these
also try indeed and snagajob.com
go to your local staff agencies and if all else fails, go to the unemployment center, its easy to get a job these days, ive got an interview tomorrow, had to turn down a job at a call center and a factory job just called me earlier
>>
Mom just came in my room now crying, saying that I need to hurry and get a job
>>
>>25731692
Either go to college or become a militarycuck. You won't be able to get much more than a cashier job at McDonald's with a meager high school diploma.
>>
>>25731830
yea, mine too. Supposedly, we're kinda fucked and they "need my income" to help out. Pffffttt..
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.