[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>brought into the world without my consent >two incompetent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: adf.jpg (14 KB, 502x417) Image search: [Google]
adf.jpg
14 KB, 502x417
>brought into the world without my consent
>two incompetent idiots for parents
>then raised by a single mother after I was 8

Why should I owe anything to the world
>>
>>brought into the world without my consent
That's not how it works you fucking retarded faggot. You were brought into this world like any other dumb animal. You just happen to be going through babby's first existential crisis. You'll get over it soon.
>>
>>25731123

This. You're also using society's resources so you do in fact owe something.
>>
>>25731014
to prove them wrong. everyone assumed you would fail at life even your own parents. so change. do something with your life. become successful and prove everyone wrong

lol jk the ride never ends
>>
>>25731014
Just retire and drop out.
Find something else you like to do and stick with it.
>>
>>25731188
Fuck no
My parents owe society for creating me
You don't owe society shit until you yourself have kids
>>
>>25731014

You don't.

Just as the world doesn't owe you anything.

You're free to starve to death in a ditch at any time.
>>
>>25731014
Because you're not dead yet.
>>
You don't owe society anything other than a few hundred rounds of .223 and a news story on CNN.

You know what you have to do.
>>
>parents are complete morons
>argue each other their entire lives, but still never divorced
>stupid, dumb, uneducated, can't even comprehend basic things
>horrible with money, got into debts too many times
>poor and in a bad health because they spend all their money on cigs (even though they're poor)

literally fuck them, i'm gonna dance on both of their graves once they're gone
>>
>>25732529

Sounds like they never had much of a chance.

Try being less of a salty cunt edgemaster about it and maybe you'll do better than they did.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.