[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can eat anywhere you want What and where do you eat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: d20.jpg (13 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
13 KB, 420x420
>can eat anywhere you want

What and where do you eat?
>>
File: 1452464088346.jpg (62 KB, 309x305) Image search: [Google]
1452464088346.jpg
62 KB, 309x305
>>25730723
Your moms tuna deluxe
>>
>>25730723

Mexican food. Any day of the fucking week.

Can't beat burritos tacos and nachos bruh
>>
>>25730745
Somehow I knew this was gonna happen
>>
>>25730723
I'd probably go back to the sushi place in my neighborhood in nyc

they had the most fucking amazing udon and this plum wine that was like $14 a bottle and 13% abv

I used to go there with my roommates

I went there to celebrate after I got engaged

it was the last place I ate before I left the city
>>
Buckshot
>>
Tendies in my crib.

c'mon now, is this even up for debate?
>>
Probably a hotdog - cheese whiz sammy in the school bathroom stall.

It's what I'm comfortable with at this point.
>>
Id like to try french laundry or alinea
>>
>>25730723

There is or was a little restaurant in Manitou Springs Colorado, European Cafe or something close to that. There are many old school hardcore hippies living there. The kind who do drugs, but are also very competent in a wide variety of skills and trades.

This restaurant was run by an older Polish woman. It was the best food I've ever eaten in my life. I never would have thought borscht of all things could taste so good. I went there more than once and one day she gave my group free food from an incorrect order because we had been there before and the staff remembered us. I hugged the person who brought it to us. Such good food.
>>
A Thai place. Duck salad, lumpia, satay, Singha.
>>
A little ceasers large pep, wings, a bottle of hidden valley. All in my room.
>>
>>25731639

Be still my heart.
>>
File: 1410499564293.gif (2 MB, 148x222) Image search: [Google]
1410499564293.gif
2 MB, 148x222
>>25730723
popeyes chicken in the penthouse suite of a highrise building at night on a snowy christmas.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.