[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm toking up with a friend for the first time tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: dumbfrog.png (57 KB, 294x250) Image search: [Google]
dumbfrog.png
57 KB, 294x250
I'm toking up with a friend for the first time tomorrow. Before then Ive only been smoking alone.

What proper etiquette must I know before I go
>>
Two toke policy is general etiquette where I live - take two drags then pass it.
>>
>>25729535
never pass the lit end. its just rude to hand someone a burning joint like that
>>
kill yourself you disgusting fucking degenerate
>>
>>25729535
if it's your weed, offer him the first hit

if it's not your weed, don't expect to take the first hit
>>
>>25729611
that's scheduled for friday, I'm talking about thursday
>>
>>25729611
don't knock it until you try it, buddy

Being straight edge is a literal fucking contrarian mindset for losers.
>>
>>25729556
Ehh, I'd go one hit then pass it OP. Really just that, and corner the bowl when you hit it. Other than that really there's not a whole lot
>>
dont be a sperg.
no one wants to hear you stupid story while the blunt is burning.
>>
If it's a joint, blunt, or any variation that has been rolled with paper, you take two hits and pass it (hence "puff, puff, pass"). If it's a bong, pipe, or other piece you only hit it once before passing it on.
Left isn't always law. It shouldn't take you more than a second or two to determine the proper rotation (pass it to the person closest to you who hasn't hit it yet, and make sure it's as close to a circle rotation as possible).
Learn to corner the bowl when hitting it with a lighter. This means try not to burn the entire top of the bowlpack, instead lowering the lighter near the edge so it only burns a little bit of the green. There's no shame in asking how to do this, they'd rather you ask and receive instruction than torch their bowl in one hit.
Don't be obnoxious or extra while stoned. Keep your drama elsewhere if you can.
>>
>>25729736
it's literally just one friend
>>
>>25729667
That's really not true at all. Being straightedge for the purpose of fitting into a group or being seen as straightedge might be contrarian, perhaps out of spite, but plenty of people simply don't do anything AND don't talk about not doing anything. The type you'd ask a few questions to dig deeper and only later on find out that this person you've been getting to know is straightedge, not because they were flaunting it, and not necessarily because they want to be "known for being" straightedge.

Not all motivations are as one-dimensional as you present them to be.
>>
>>25729667
there's like three levels, I think. Not everyone that doesn't do drugs is a loser

>straight edge because you don't know anyone that does drugs
>casual drug user

and then from there it can go two ways

>intense drug user (addict)
>straight edge because it's not fun anymore

I was doing a lot of drugs for a while and one by one I stopped because I was having a lot of negative effects and I don't like the feeling like I'm not in control anymore

If I could get my hands on some edibles I think I'd like that but I can't smoke anymore because the shortness of breath puts me into a panic

I still drink but booze is expensive and it takes a couple glasses to get me there, I don't want to become an alcoholic.

I went to a party a while ago and everyone's trying to get me to drop acid, take MDMA, snort some K or some coke (or both: "blowKno"), take a hit of some weed

kind of a drag. "thanks man but I can't, I got a lung thing." "I'm taking a break from psychedelics" "I just rolled last week, letting my serotonin get back up"

I get why recovering addicts have to cut all their friends loose. it's such a downer
>>
>>25729830
>Not everyone that doesn't do drugs is a loser
That's not the context I meant it in.
>>
>>25729881
>Being straight edge is a literal fucking contrarian mindset for losers.
>>
>>25729736
Left is law. Goddam faggot kids have no respect for the sacred rituals.
>>
>>25729899
I didn't mean that people who don't do drugs are literal losers.
>>
>>25729769
Then you've got issues if you needed help figuring out how to smoke with one other person.
>>
>>25729971
whatt do you mean
>>
Why are dealers so fucking autistic? this one guy just dropped off the face of the earth in the middle of texting a deal and I haven't heard from him for days
>>
>>25730472
seriously! happens all the time, ask him when he wants to meet and then he never responds

like ok I guess you don't want my money now?
>>
>>25730531
It was going fine too, I've never had this problem with him. Now my best bet is to add someone I haven't talked to in weeks on skype,
>>
There is no 'weed etiquette' outside of high school besides puff puff pass.
>>
>>25729535
If he asks you to suck his dick then suck his dick. :3
>>
>>25730557
you try messaging him again since? he mighta just forgot to respond. if he ghosted you again already definitely need a backup dealer or some shit.
>>
>>25730602
nah man I've texted him like 3 times across the span of a few days, I really fucking hate texting so much I wish you could just call people
>>
>>25730796
like he said get a backup
>>
>>25730986
I do and he's pretty much exactly like this Tbf he lives like 45 minutes away and has come in the past pretty reliably, but his phone broke so I need to go through skype, sent an request but now it's a waiting game
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.