[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you all such losers? Why not do something to change your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Why are you all such losers? Why not do something to change your lives instead of just whine how much it sucks?
>>
File: 1371611954198.jpg (39 KB, 361x400) Image search: [Google]
1371611954198.jpg
39 KB, 361x400
>>25727506
Because r9k'ers suffer from depression and don't realize they can (mostly) easily solve their problems with drugs and actually become a more sociable outgoing person.

Obviously it would take some effort on other levels too but once you've got the mindset you don't really mind going through that.

You definetely don't need to hit the gym to be a functioning member of society anyway.
>>
>>25727717
Have any of you guys actually gotten tested for depression?
I have.
I thought I was depressed but turns out I was not. Just because you're not sociable does not mean you're not depressed.
>>
how anon holy shit
>>
File: 1448733466755.jpg (273 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
1448733466755.jpg
273 KB, 1600x960
>Why don't you do X

Typical normie advice. Life isn't that simple. once you stray from the normie-path is virtually impossible to turn back. Its impossible to "improve" if you never had any sense of self-worth or confidence. Honestly we're barely the same species as you.
>>
>>25727765
dude you can't really miss depression
look for signs like extreme lack of interest in life, sleeping too much, having a hard time to leave the bed
>>
File: beeyourself.png (11 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
beeyourself.png
11 KB, 914x1091
>>25727506
I did everything society told me to and every step of the way people immediately hated me for no reason and did everything they could to trip me up.
>>
Because the way to "change your life" often involves winning the favour of the people who put you in this position mentally in the first place.
>>
File: darknessadvances.jpg (44 KB, 311x398) Image search: [Google]
darknessadvances.jpg
44 KB, 311x398
>>25727506
Why don't poor people just buy more money? They wouldn't be poor if they bought more money.
>>
>>25727717
>drugs enabled my depression and made me completely emotionless
>I can be sociable when I want to be
>working out makes my mind race for hours

I am legitimately mentally ill. I am completely depersonalized and clinically depressed and diagnosed both as well as OCD, bipolar and shizotypal

I try fucking hard to do things and be normie but nothing works.. at least I have a gf.
>>
>>25727506
>thread justbeurself #6422253
Oh boy, can't get enough of these
>>
I smoke and drink and have no problem talking to people (I just choose not to most of the time). And I'm still depressed. What now anon?
>>
I need help. I feel physically and mentally exhausted all the time. I don't want to do anything, How do you guys do it, I mean willingly get out of bed in the morning and race the day away with work and errands. It makes me feel like a soulless robot.
>>
>>25728291
I don't know. It doesn't matter how much I sleep.

4 Hours or 14 hours, I am still tired. Always tired.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.