[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw went deaf >tfw will never be able to hear the sounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1381980598221.jpg (22 KB, 429x428) Image search: [Google]
1381980598221.jpg
22 KB, 429x428
>tfw went deaf
>tfw will never be able to hear the sounds of nature again

Anyone else have hearing impairment here?
>>
What browser addon did you use for text-to-sign-language support to make this post?
>>
>>25727463
yeah it fucking sucks

>tfw can't enjoy music anymore
>tfw it was the only thing i had left

i'm just waiting to die now, oh well.
>>
File: 1411965680391.jpg (13 KB, 424x393) Image search: [Google]
1411965680391.jpg
13 KB, 424x393
>>25727562
>tfw the last new song I can remember hearing was some shitty Nelly song
>>
>>25727560
are you retarded? i hope you are proud you dumbfuck
>>
>>25727463
>went deaf
How ?
>>
Well now we know for sure that you're a hacker and it's not just your super pro titan series headset.
>>
im not completely deaf but its very hard to hear when people speak at a normal volume
>>
>>25727463
I have tinitus if that counts... Quite a petty thing in comparison.

Really hope that medical science can make you hear again in the next 10 yrs or so...
>>
How does it happen?
>>
>>25728679
Wait, is it text-to-lip-movement?
>>
>>25728748
My middle ear was fucked from a car accident when I was an Infant but my hearing was fine up until about 11 or 12. Then the it slowly began to fail, luckily I didn't lose it completely until senior year of High School.
>>
I feel sorry for you OP, I can't imagine anything worse than living without sound :(
>>
>>25728461
Was it "Hot in here"?

Because that shit is the fucking bomb
>>
Is that because you masturbated too much? My priest told me that would happen
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.