[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird for guys to shave their pubes? It's a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1450864381317.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1450864381317.png
225 KB, 478x556
Is it weird for guys to shave their pubes?

It's a fucking jungle down there, and I don't know if I'm supposed to shave it or what.
>>
>shave balls and dick
>fap and cum buckets
S M O O T H
>>
>>25726332
How the hell do you shave your balls? That seems extremely risky.
>>
Definitely shave if you want to! As the other anon expressed it can heighten your libido for a few days and feels great
>>
Trim with some scissors or a beard trimmer so your penis isn't lost in the abyss, but still has some pubes.
>>
>>25726295
Try it; its not like anyone's going to see it.
>>
>>25726343
It's not hard at all, you have to be stupid to fuck it up.
>>
Recently, I've heard it is, if not to just make your pickle look thicker.
>>
File: 1452664743225.jpg (35 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1452664743225.jpg
35 KB, 540x960
>20 years old
>don't know how to shave my pubes or buy condoms

wew lads
>>
>>25726343
i trim with beard trimmer but don't let it actually touch balls then pass a disposable for women's legs over it, just be gentle
>>
i just trim them down with scissors once in a blue moon
>>
It's obvious you want to be smooth so you can pick up guys, anon.
>>
I use one of those clipper sets with the different lengths. I usually go to a 3.

I like some hair on girls, so unless a girl would want me to completely shave, why not leave a little hair myself?
>>
>>25726394
You don't know how to walk into a store, you fucking moron?
>>
don't SHAVE your pubes, just trim them

unless your domme tells you to shave them
>>
Is it acceptable for a guy to have trimmed pubes, but a totally clean ballsack? I don't want to have prickly, .5 cm hairs sticking out of my balls.
>>
>>25726295
Not weird. Your dick looks bigger when your pubes are well trimmed.
>>
>>25726394
>don't know how to buy condoms
do you know how to buy bread and milk?
>>
nope, girls like it much more xx
>>
>>25726295
I don't shave and you shouldn't either, bro.
>tfw no gf with unkempt 70s bush
damn this era of waxing.
>>
LEAVE YOUR PUBES UNSHAVED
IT IS WAY HOTTER
DON'T FALL FOR THE MEME
>>
>>25726572
No everyone will laugh at you
>>
Just trim them
god damn how do people not get this yet
>>
>>25726824
>Just trim them
what about the balls? They itch like hell
>>
>>25726295
shave about a week before you are going to have action. keep a decent (but not too much!) lotion 3 days after to prevent any razor burn...
basicly i shave once a month.. where 1 week after you should have like some stubble that looks manly but not out of control bush
>>
>>25726295
Just realized what's wrong with everyone on this board. No one here had a proper father in their lives.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.