[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pissing off sluts on fb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: whores.png (391 KB, 531x929) Image search: [Google]
whores.png
391 KB, 531x929
Found this comment : The point is women are so slutty and loose these days that they are hooking up with any hot and tall guy under any circumstances. Women are becoming more "shameless" everyday and we reached a point where it is semi-acceptable (by society) for a woman to aggressively approach a man and chase him. Hookup dating is the mainstream today. I can see PUA concepts and "Game" being obsolete in the non-distant future. Instead, all forms of mating will look like Tinder in the most part. A girl will take a look at you and if you are hot enough she will approach you for sex. If you are not hot the only way to get sex will be buying it one way or another.

And it won't get any better for the groups of men who set low in the sexual market (Asians, Southeast Asians, and Middle Eastern). As even women from their own kind don't prefer them when given the choice (same but opposite phenomenon with black men and women). It's ironic that these recent immigrants might be trading their sexual well-being for economic well-being. Now you have Feminism at its peak with its crusade against men and mainstreaming of degeneracy, a shaking global economic system, and on top of that just bring hordes of sexually frustrated and incompatible immigrants. Tell me about a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>25726231
tl;dr: women want attractive men and it triggers me because i can't get laid
>>
women are willing to mutilate their body just to increase the amount of men who are attracted to them.

They're pretty bad, you should just try prostitutes. $200 a hot bitch.

Get an okay job and that's 1 work day out of the week to fuck em.
>>
>>25726231
thank god im a hot male, i get approached a decent amount.
>>
>>25726427
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE
>>
File: 10.png (163 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
10.png
163 KB, 480x480
>I bet this feg can't even change a tire
>acting just like the wrinkly old bags in that normiebook post with the hot asian tennis player
>>
>>25726279
Not even that, it's the fact that sub 8/10s think they deserve a man like that. Everyone is allowed to have their preferences, but women (like men) should be more realistic and not push aside potential partners because of it.
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
It's time to make a difference amirite?
>>
>>25726628
you're fucking absurd
>>
>>25726638
How so? Genuinely curious.

I'm a 6/10 at best and everyone would give me shit for expecting a 10/10 virgin girlfriend.
>>
>>25726658
what the women in that image are doing is the equivalent of calling someone attractive, not "deserving" or "expecting"

if you claim not to pine after beautiful women, "expectant" or otherwise, you're bullshitting
>>
>>25726694
Even so, you don't think with their mindset (and such a mindset most women have nowadays) that they deserve such a man?

>if you claim not to pine after beautiful women you're bullshitting
I'm not a thirsty 14 year old, so I don't, sorry. Most "attractive" women look like shit without getting all fixed up anyway.
>>
File: imbruglia.jpg (466 KB, 1920x1400) Image search: [Google]
imbruglia.jpg
466 KB, 1920x1400
>>25726743
no?

>I'm not a thirsty 14 year old, so I don't, sorry. Most "attractive" women look like shit without getting all fixed up anyway
lmao
>>
>>25726782
>no?
kek, you're extremely naive. I wouldn't be surprised if you're still 14 years old yourself. You'll come to terms within the next few years, trust me.
>>
>>25726921
the question wasn't even comprehensible so I gave my best shot
>>
That guy is a try hard
>>
>>25726921
You're talking to someone straight outta reddit (and that's being optimistic, I'm putting my money on facebook). Stop.

>>25726938 For fucks sake
>>
File: 1450122959644.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1450122959644.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
OP here... the slut that posted this and the one that commented who fuking cares both went out with my retard neanderthal buddy with smells ass breath and a super doosh bag womanizer and did i mention also can not change a tire.. baka.. if only i was 3 inches taller at 5'9 these dumb sluts wud b drooling on my big cock .. but no being a tad bit short means u have to try extra hard and be almost picture fucking perfect.. its ok im not complaning just wanted to vent this morning cheers *bong rip*
>>
>>25726938
Well, since you apparently have zero reading comprehension I'll break it down for you.
>western women are brought up being told they deserve the best
>have media shoved down their throats (i.e. disney movies, fashion magazines, stereotypical boybands, etc.) that confirm these beliefs
>grow up with princess complexes, expected the best and very best
>occasionally these girls grow up to be very attractive, and can get what they want (but they usually have god awful personalities so no one wants to deal with them for to long)
>more usually, below average to average girls grow up expecting the same thing
>western society basically bends over for women, so they feel they can get such a man
>as a result, below average to average guys get fucked over and have their already small dating pool shrink
>these women get knocked up by chad, who's looking for an easy fuck to exploit
>act surprised when chad pumps and dumps them
>blame betas for being cheated like shit while still chasing chad's dick
>>
>>25727056
thanks for your dissertation
>>
>>25726231
>If you are not hot the only way to get sex will be buying it one way or another.
But 99% of men have to "buy" it anyway.

Did you take her out to eat? Take her to a movie? Buy her tickers for a theme park etc.? Congratulations, you spent money on her with the roundabout purpose of earning sex.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.