[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally got my drivers license, and went to a job event and filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451334584778.png (158 KB, 496x694) Image search: [Google]
1451334584778.png
158 KB, 496x694
Finally got my drivers license, and went to a job event and filled out a few applications, I'm moving forward in life. How y'all doing?
>>
>>25726212
This picture triggers my autism

Barad-dur is like 9 times taller than Orthanc
>>
>>25726294
Of course it is. fucking tall chad spires.
>>
File: 1449624759280.jpg (210 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1449624759280.jpg
210 KB, 1100x700
dropping out of college before I waste any more time and money, gonna work full time. i've realized that no matter what job I get I'm not going to like it, so theres no point going through the college process. I could be an engineer or a garbage man and it will be equally unfulfilling.

im happy that i've come to terms with it though, I think if I get a comfy 25-40k a year job doing manual labor and come home to play vidya and smoke weed with my friends i could do that for the rest of my life. the ideal life would be winning the lottery and never working again, but this is fine too
>>
>>25726294
Apparently Barad-dur is 1400 metres high

That's pretty fucking high tbch
>>
>>25726355
> im happy that i've come to terms with it though, I think if I get a comfy 25-40k a year job doing manual labor and come home to play vidya and smoke weed with my friends i could do that for the rest of my life. the ideal life would be winning the lottery and never working again, but this is fine too

I want this
>>
Better than you considering you've accomplished nothing yet
>>
>>25726212
OP here, only problem with driving is I still can't find my way around my own town. I've lived here all my life
>>
>>25726212
what the fuck is a job event? how do i find one? i desperately need a job
>>
>>25726579
Just some thing I went to to fill out applications
>>
>>25726212
I-is that rule34 on the two towers? Like literaly the buildings? Lel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.