[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The better of two evils?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1452543336231.png (1 MB, 1600x1254) Image search: [Google]
1452543336231.png
1 MB, 1600x1254
I'm currently a neat living in the UK with no form of income, I dropped out of college and have no worthwhile qualifications.

I just took a glance at some jobs online, and even the low level shit I'd rather be dead than do require prior experience. It's just not fucking worth it.

If I stay a neet and apply for benefits I won't get much because I live in an extremely shitty country, and I won't make any new friends either which I'm shit out of right now. If I become a wage slave I'll make a decent enough wage to buy the shit I want but live in arguably equal misery to my life now, and it's likely that the people I'll meet working a job I'm qualified for will be fucking stupid, boring normies.

What do? I'm seriously struggling here. Do I have any fucking options?
>>
>>25723698
It's incredibly easy to get a job in the UK.

>1. Learn Polish
>2. Throw away your passport
>3. Go to the border and pretend to be Polish
Now you will be given a job and a free council house.
>>
>>25723741
Kek, can I join ISIS and then come over pretending to be a "good Muslim" for free shit too?
>>
>>25723781
Only if you're skin is brown. If it is, then not only can you get all the free shit but you can also commit any crime you want and you'll get even more free shit, sympathy and access to more pussy than you'd get for blowing yourself up.
>>
File: nigel-farage.jpg (56 KB, 720x502) Image search: [Google]
nigel-farage.jpg
56 KB, 720x502
>>25723741
OP is an EU citizen so is probably eligible for benefits in Poland anyway
>>
Get the fuck back to your own country, Kalzintkisa. It's people like you bleeding the welfare system dry that are making it so hard for the British-born NEET to claim bennies these days
>>
File: 1419900175385-4.png (641 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1419900175385-4.png
641 KB, 640x480
>>25723698
>T H I C K
This board is too hard to shitpost on now, family :(
>>
>>25723698
But the UK's benefits system is one of the most generous around. It's why so many refugees and economic migrants skip the other european countries to come here.
>>
>>25724557
this a dumb meme, the only people who get decent benefits are single mums hence why there are so many of them. Being a single mum is the same thing as being a neet, too lazy to work.
>>
File: 1451930383247.jpg (448 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
1451930383247.jpg
448 KB, 2048x2048
>>25724421
That isn't thick anon. That is obese. Now I'm all in favour of a little meat on the bones, (see pic related) but her gluttony is disgusting.
>>
>>25723698
Become NEET. fuck wageslaving
After four years of tory rule, Corbyn will be voted in and then you'll get neetbux for days
As for making friends, I don't know same problem I have although I'm leaving the country soon
>>
>>25724878
>Corbyn
>implying there'd be a UK left to give you bennies
>>
>>25724878
No-one's going to vote for Corbyn. He comes across as far too weak. And the silent majority of the country doesn't agree with his ideas.

But I'm forgetting that it's not about voting for what you believe in. It's about voting against the party you don't like. So you're actually right, people will vote for him, just to get rid of the tories.

Need more parties.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.