[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS NOT WHO YOU KNOW ITS WHO YOU BLOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: super_hans.jpg (45 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
super_hans.jpg
45 KB, 400x300
ITS NOT WHO YOU KNOW
ITS
WHO
YOU
BLOW
>>
>>25722224
Super Hans always looks like he needs crack. Probably because he needs some crack.
>>
crack
fucking robot ruining my awesome post ree
>>
File: superhans.jpg (9 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
superhans.jpg
9 KB, 313x161
>>25722224
I know what I said at the time, but I now realize I really love crack
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 342x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 342x335
>>25722224
>this is what the average britbong is like
>>
File: murica.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>25722498
I'd rather be a crackhead than an americuck
>>
Father SPLIFFmas coming through
>>
>Tfw the crack is really moreish
>>
>>25722224
I thought they will shoot the last season of Peep Show before 2015, and yet here i am still waiting for it.
>>
Fuckin' rental snake, innit it?
>>
>>25722861
they're right in the middle of it, I've seen several episodes on youtube but I think they've been taken down
>>
>>25722861

>tfw it has been shot and aired you multipleb
>>
>>25722861
>>25722977
The final season finished like weeks ago.
>>
>>25722996
How many episodes was that? I've seen only 5 or 6. I hoped it would be a long season.
>>
>>25722861
>>25722977
it's already over

jez gets dumped by his boyfriend on his birthday, moves back in with mark, who also scares away his infatuation. show ends with the camera finally leaving their heads: it shows them both in the room, but no-one else is in there with them (the first time the POV of the camera has not been through anyones eyes
>>
>>25723033
Every series of Peep Show is only 6. 6 is the standard number of episodes per series for shows in the UK.

>>25723034
>tfw I didn't even realize the POV thing

Neat. I love how the show ends with Mark and Jez utterly being water and oil, but in the end, necessary to one and other.

>I simply must get rid of him
;_; bye Mark and Jez
>>
This cracks a bit moorish
>>
Who else here thought the last season was forced and awful? It lost it's natural robot humour and charm through gimmicky story lines and absurdity, over-the-top scenarios that never would have occurred in old Peep Show.

I appreciate character development, but the whole thing turned farcical and Carry On-ish. Mark having sex in a public toilet while Sophie lies drunk in a children's ball pit and Jeremy steals scraps of leftover food whilst holding a snake hostage?

Honestly, I took it as a subtle fuck you from the writers. We get it, Peep Show should have died about 3 season's ago, no need to insult the viewer's intelligence and debase Mark and Jeremy with ridiculousness.

RIP the El Dude Brothers
>>
>>25723206
Mark had sex in a public toilet as early as season 1. Not full on sex, but he considered it and was not above it. Sophie has been a drunk for what, like season the baby was born she was off the rails? Also why is that Jeremy thing even a complaint. Jeremy would do that in ANY series of the show.

The show became flanderized but it was never inconsistent. Mark gets more normie as the show goes on and even references this a couple times in later seasons. It was pretty over the top yes but it ended with the same revelations that they face every series. They're not normal people, just desperately trying to be. I enjoyed it more than series 8.
>>
Last season I saw ended on a cliffhanger when Dobby left for NY while Mark and Jeremy were arguing, is there a season after that?

>>25723206
I kinda agree. It's forced but not awful. I still enjoy the later seasons, but it's not the same.
>>
>>25723267
Yes, there is another series.
>>
>>25723241
Getting off with a goth teenager in the toilets in a bowling alley at night is not the same as having sex with April, a character who was literally pulled out of nowhere having only ever been in one episode several seasons ago, in the toilet's of a children's indoor play area in the middle of the afternoon.

The whole thing was purposefully superficial to ignore the glaring plot holes that arise when you literally scrape the bottom of the barrel for story lines.

Also, if Jeremy's now apparently gay/bi, then what was that whole thing with the Orgazoid?

I'm embarrassed on your behalf for your shit tier taste in television, you normie millenial scum.
>>
>>25723350
>Getting off with a goth teenager in the toilets in a bowling alley at night is not the same as having sex with April, a character who was literally pulled out of nowhere having only ever been in one episode several seasons ago, in the toilet's of a children's indoor play area in the middle of the afternoon.

Yes, you're right. It's a lot more out of character for Mark. Getting off with a goth girl in the toilets is a lot more crazy and spontaneous that Mark trying to impress a girl who is pretty much his perfect woman by doing what she loves, even if it's a bit freaky. Why are you bitching about this? It's not that unbelievable.

>The whole thing was purposefully superficial to ignore the glaring plot holes that arise when you literally scrape the bottom of the barrel for story lines.
What are these glaring plot holes, things you don't like? That's not a plot hole.

>Also, if Jeremy's now apparently gay/bi, then what was that whole thing with the Orgazoid?
He always was, good job missing that I guess, and what do you mean? His problem with the Orgazoid was not the actual gayness, it was how he admired him and thought he would be working under a business relationship when all he wanted was handjibbers. He felt like a whore.

I'm embarrassed at your hostile attitude coupled with your shitty ability to understand the characters of peep show.
>>
File: Bag him.png (1 MB, 1256x747) Image search: [Google]
Bag him.png
1 MB, 1256x747
>Highlight of the season t b h. F a m i l y
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.