[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I ended up in a relationship with a 17year old, she loves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
So I ended up in a relationship with a 17year old, she loves the fuck out of me and paints. I'm a 23 year old with a decently established artistic practice and I love the fuck out of this girl. Broke her hymen, we paint together and break. It's wonderful.

Anyway, we just had a pregnancy scare, the test came back negative. It's not my first scare either. I do not want to be a father, why do I feel hollow on the inside? The fuck, any robots know this feel?
>>
This isn't your fucking blog, normaltrash. Fuck off.
>>
Sounds eerily close to my situation.
>>
Quit fucking around and take birth control seriously or you will fuck up both of your lives forever.
I have seen it happen many many times.
Get that shit sorted or have you life plans aborted.
>>
>>25716819
>>25716854

you're not even a fucking robot fuck off you normal scum
>>
>>25716848
>>25716869
Much secret NEET club, this is 4chans bullshit board. Fuck off.

>>25716868
I've tried to get a vasectomy with three different doctors. None willing to operate due to my age, it's fucking frustrating. But I hear you, usually wear condoms but decided to have on off for a few minutes when taking her virginity. Then I just couldn't help pounding that PTP. Fuck.

Wrap your shit.
>>
>>25716819
>>25716854
>>25716910
Fucking kill yourself normie piece of shit. Take your retard problems to where you belong.

>>>/b/
>>>/adv/

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>25716819
that's obviously a trap and that pic looks like some chilean faggot of /mu/
>>
>>25716910

>None willing to operate due to my age, it's fucking frustrating.

that's very unfortunate. you should keep looking. I got mine done at 23 myself. first clinic I contacted had no issues with my age. everyone under 25 received two consultations instead of one, but they didn't reject me at all.
>>
>>25716910
You're in the wrong place you fucking retard. kill yourself
>>
File: 1450118958287.jpg (67 KB, 1498x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450118958287.jpg
67 KB, 1498x1080
>>25716869
This is literally my first time even mentioning it, and only because the ages match up and we do artistic shit together as well. Fucking met her though /r9k/ of all places at that. OP's "problem" should go to /adv/ or somewhere more appropriate though. Don't fuck around if you're not ready or aren't going to bother being careful about it.
>>
>>25716819
ok normie
>>
>>25716819
get a vasectomy, worry over.
>>
because you know very well she only wants you because she sees you as an artist

you are being used by a 17y old
topkek
>uttering the word love in this instance

ofcourse you dont want to be the father of a child whose mother is a whore
>>
>>25717026

>meets girl on r9k
>thinks it's gonna work
>thinks he's not a normie
>>
File: 1435212718085.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1435212718085.png
361 KB, 858x725
>>25716819
>sex
you know where to go normalfag
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.