[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never be doug heffernan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: doug.jpg (56 KB, 604x563) Image search: [Google]
doug.jpg
56 KB, 604x563
>tfw you will never be doug heffernan
>>
>you will never be a hen pecked moron forced to let an old jew live in your house while he screams and throws tantrums like a baby when he doesn't get his way
>>
MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY
MY MASK IS GETTING TIGHT
IM SITTING HERE A CAPTIVE
ON THE CIA PLANE TONIGHT
I DON'T CARE CAUSE ALL I WANNA DO
IS CRASH THIS PLANE AND DRIVE RIGHT HOME FOR YOU
CAUSE BANEBY ALL MY LIFE I WILL BE A BIG GUY FOR YOU

How the fuck did someone already use this? I fucking wrote it awhile back.
>>
>>25714181
That was beautiful.

>>25714162
>tfw you will never secretly care about that jew and sometimes find his antics to be endearing and funny

To be fair though, doug can be a bit of a beta I agree, but he has his moments.
>>
>ywn watch the game in your garage while the wife is out having banter with the lads
>ywn have a token black guy as your best friend and get into all kinds of shit on a weekly basis
>>
>ywn get to bone your hot Cleopatra-eyed wife after a long hard day of delivering packages
>by long hard day, having a laugh with your friends then while getting to also meet zany and weird package recipients
>>
>>25714110
that sounds fucking awful
>wife was a bitch
>not even hot enough to be a trophy bitch
>treated Doug like a child
>had a wagecuck job that sucked
>back problems
>the old jew in the basement would probably not be as funny irl
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>Hey there Dougie, long day at work? Turns out Carrie won't be home for quite some time.
>Looks like you could use some relaxation....why don't you lay back, Dougie, and I'll loosen those trousers of yours for you....
>Ohohoho....what's this? Did Little Dougie decide he needed some time out of his house? Well, what kind of father-in-law would I be if I didn't help the man of the house relieve some tension now and then?
>*pops out dentures*
>They used to call me "Gummy McGummerson" back in the 60's because of how good I was with my mouth
>*sucking noises*
>>
File: jerry_stiller.jpg (57 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
jerry_stiller.jpg
57 KB, 460x350
>back in my day, Dougie-boy, we didn't call it that. We had more respect for the act and the orifice.
>we didn't call it a "boypussy", we called it a "manhole" and we didn't call it "smashing a BP" we called it "Sewering Hard"
>Speaking of....Dougie Boy.....
>To say it like those young internet fellas....
>"Would you care to fuck up my lad-pudding?"
>>
File: 1432825605917.jpg (53 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1432825605917.jpg
53 KB, 474x595
>This fucking thread

Am glad the robot came back.
>>
File: BmkJn5bCQAA6Tmc.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BmkJn5bCQAA6Tmc.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>ooh....Dougie-boy....ooooooohhhhh....
>no man has reached so deep into me before....
>you're ravishing my sweet-and-sour mancave like no one ELSE
>Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK ME DOUGIE BOY
>MY ASSPUSSY BELONGS TO YOU MAKE ME THE QUEEN OF YOUR BED
>MAKE ME THE QUEEN
>OOOHHH DOUGGGIEEEE PUT THE LIPSTICK ON ME AND KISS ME WHILE YOU RAPE MY SLIPPERY SLOSH-BUCKET
>CRUSTYYYYYYYYYYYYIOOOOOSSSSSS
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>I want you to destroy my fucking mancave boypussy tonight, Dougie
>Carrie will be away doing pilates, so i want you to fuck me so hard I scream and fill the entire house with my yodeling
>I want you to wreck my hombrehole like we're two lads in a foxhole trying to keep warm
>I want you to blow your load into me, Dougie, and make me keep it in me for days
>>
christ this thread hahahaha
>>
>>25714110
I remember him being disgustingly fat. Now he seems normal. What happened?
>>
>select the images with steak
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>My ass is getting queery
>My boypussy is always tight
>Sitting here and laughing
>on dem cheap ass whippits tonight
>but I don't care cause all i wanna do
>is crush this rock and slam it all up into you
>cause baby all my life I will be POZzing for you
>>
File: kingofqueers.jpg (32 KB, 212x305) Image search: [Google]
kingofqueers.jpg
32 KB, 212x305
>Doug, it has suddenly come to my realization that you, in fact, do not possess the virile, HIV positive load that I require to become a true manslut
>when I asked you to wreck my asspussy and turn me into your manslut, you did well; I've never had such a hard time sitting or such a painful time defecating
>a few times, I bled so hard from my anus after you tore my boypussy up so very well
>but Dougie my boy, I must get the POZ load. Your friend-Deacon, he's black, yes?
>Does he perhaps have HIV, or full-blown AIDS? Because I need it, Dougie. I want to get the bug from someone I know, but Dougie, if you could let Deacon smash your own BP, and then load me with it...You'd make me the happiest father-in-law in the world
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.