[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating general week 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: bye julie.jpg (83 KB, 960x735) Image search: [Google]
bye julie.jpg
83 KB, 960x735
What's your new years resolution, robots?

For me it's getting at least 2 new girlfriends. I've been in a long term monogamous relationship for almost two years now, and after behaving properly for the last 8 months I'm just dying to get a taste of what else is out there.

I have girlfriend Z
Currently working on girl 1 and 2, both coworkers.

Please assist robots. Also cheating general.
>>
my new years resolution is drink at least 2 glasses of water a day!
>>
File: 1445997885554.jpg (16 KB, 320x297) Image search: [Google]
1445997885554.jpg
16 KB, 320x297
im cheating on my girlfriend from a girl from my job, last friday we rented a room and fucked all night, didnt come home, told my gf i was with my friend... sheeeit.. i came inside that other chick too, now im worrying, i hope she doesnt bust some shit that she is pregnant, anyway she is pretty sexy so if i have to leave my gf i guess ..ill.. have.. to, i dont know :\
>>
>>25710858
>>25711083
you're not robots
mcfucking kill yourselves
>>
>>25711026
how's that going for you?

>>25711083
did she buy that? I don't think i'd ever be able to get away with not coming home at night. I live with my girl, and I confessed about cheating on her before a while ago but she still wanted to stay together (probably for free rent) and i've tried my hardest to stay on the path but damn, this one girl from work is just such a good kisser. Too bad she's married, her schedule is even less forgiving than mine.

I ran into an ex on sunday, made plans to see her tomorrow. I want to go to her place but she hasn't budged, I think she just wants to meet for brunch or some shit. I'm wondering wether or not to fap/have sex tonight or save it for tomorrow... last time I was with that girl I couldn't cum because I had masturbated that morning like a dumbass.
>>
Who nofap day 12 here?
>>
>>25711247
well so far so good, today I put a lemon in my water so it tasted like lemonade but not as good.
>>
>>25711247
i dont know if she buys it.. there has been times that i get too shitfaced and i cant drive so i just tell her i passed out at my friends. this time i turned off my phone and i came back the next day and said i just passed out and my phone had died. she didnt trip or anything, im supposed to hang out with the girl from work this friday again, she wants me to spend the night with her again at a hotel but i told her i probably wont be able to,dont want my chick to start tripping cause i dont come home on fridays
>>
>>25711083
Had several strong urges to cheat on gf. Though there were close calls, I never did. Thanks for conveying your story to us, it makes me feel better about staying strong and loyal to my gf. I ain't hatin though, I envy you for being able to smash that pussy.
>>
No more hookers.
My gf may find out soon.
We've dated exclusively since 2007
In 2012 I wanted some strange, got on backpage and fucked a good black girl. Since then I've gone to scores of sex parlors or masseuses and am worried about the spread of diseases.
My gf has never found out and I'll never admit. I am 12 days clean and hope a year without destroys any doubts.
>>
>>25711419
i had never cheated on anyone.. one night i was hanging out with that chick from work and we got too drunk, we were flirting ended up fucking. i felt bad for a good 2 weeks but then i just came to terms with it, the girl from work eventually said she felt bad and that we should stop messing around. only lasted about 2 weeks of just keeping things cool before we started doing shit again.. i feel really attracted to her and she says she feels attracted to me too, i guess thats why we cant stop.. she has a bf too -.-
>>
>>25711453
wait you had a hooker on new years? you didn't spend it with your girl?
>>
WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY BOARD?
>>
you are all chad scumbags and the reason that monogamy is dead.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.