[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Rare Younger Elliots TRIBUTE VIDEO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 01 - YDm92lo.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
01 - YDm92lo.png
550 KB, 875x557
For those of you who didn't get to catch it last time,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt2dcyXsegY
>>
That was disturbing.
>>
File: drive_poster_abdu.jpg (221 KB, 690x1048) Image search: [Google]
drive_poster_abdu.jpg
221 KB, 690x1048
>>25710439
That was actually really well done. Thanks OP.
>>
>>25710537
Someone should shop Elliot to that poster
>>
File: patback.jpg (19 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
patback.jpg
19 KB, 480x368
>>25710490
That's not disturbing......
>>
>>25710594
I just googled that and nothing came up. I'm kind of shocked. Shopping as we speak.
>>
>>25710490
what about that was disturbing faggot
>>
>>25710776
The music maybe? Idk something about it was off-putting to me to. but in a good way
>>
>>25710706
I'm waiting anon

>muted 4 4 sec
>>
|Really good.
>>
>>25710706
Please don't blueball me
>>
File: humanbean.jpg (54 KB, 520x770) Image search: [Google]
humanbean.jpg
54 KB, 520x770
>>25710894
God he has no good photos of himself, it's that fuckin pout face. Best I could do with his shit photos.
>>
Did Ellior post on /r9k/?
>>
>>25710894
>>25710999
Next time I go on a photo shop bender I'll do a legit edit and post it on r9k, he just has such shitty photos.
>>
>>25710439
is this Shoegaze?
>>
>>25711007
Try flipping Elliot's face horizontally and then using the blur tool around the edges of his face to make the two images seem at one with each other

then mess around with the contrast, upping it a bit, and change the hue to something greenish-blue
>>
>>25711112
I did color correct it a bit but I didn't feel like fucking around with feathering/blurring. Eventually I'll do a legit edit because the fact that this doesnt already exist is a fucking travesty.
>>
reminder to get mad

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/anne-theriault-/elliot-rodger-shooting_b_5386818.html
>>
>>25710828
>>25710439
What is the music in the vid btw? Anyone know? Very nice song.

>>25711034
There were a bunch of /pol/ posts in a thread from around 2013 from an angry happa talking about how much he hates his white dad and Asian mom for racemixing and bringing in another permavirgin happa into the world. After the fact, a bunch of people thought it was Elliot. Odds probably aren't that good it was really him though given how common angry happa virgins are on the Internet.
>>
>>25711224
I can't wait until a feminist shoots up an all boys school and the twitter faggots go full damage control.
>>
>>25711235
"dream baby dream" by black tambourine
>>
>>25711274
Thanks! my flim-flam-famalam
>>
>reading the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Dept. investigative report
>400 something pictures found on his cell phone, the majority of which were selfies
>Elliot put one of his roommates under "citizen's arrest" for stealing candles (lmao) and the cops actually booked the roommate and the roommate spent the night in jail
>report details how he waited in the apartment and fought all of his roommates individually like a fucking video game final boss or something
>one of the witnesses recounts seeing his BMW drive slowly down a street full of parked cars and then accelerate and sideswipe every single one
>another chick is walking around the street in her bikini when Elliot slams on his brakes and drives over to her
>she tells the cops he said "Wassup" and she said it back
>he slowly lifts his gun up and fires a shot at her and she just fucking stands there ("I thought it was a toy gun at first")
>she says another round whizzed by her face and she could feel the wind from it, and she starts running
>she recalls he was smiling the whole time

absolute fucking madman
>>
>>25711444
>she recalls he was smiling the whole time
what a badass
>>
After seeing his sister I don't blame him for jerkin it.
>>
>>25710439
thanks OP, literally just watched the whole thing. makes me want to cry

rest in peace elliot
>>
this made me a lil sad
>>
That was beautiful OP.

Carry on my wayward son.

Can't dodge the rodge.
>>
>>25710439
This guy was a narcissistic wannabe-normie crybaby that killed people (the guys weren't even Chads) because he couldn't stick his pencil dick in a wet hole. I don't know why /r9k/ worships this faggot.
>>
>The suspect first showed signs of being shy when he was seven years old. Between the ages of seven and eight, the suspect received speech therapy for a lisp. The lisp was corrected from the therapy sessions.
The suspect was right handed. He briefly rode skateboards, but wasn't involved in any other individual, team or group sports while growing up. The suspect did not participate in extracurricular activities.

>The suspect was afraid of dogs when he was younger, but this fear subsided after Peter and Soumaya brought a dog ("Lucky") into their household. The suspect loved Lucky and would take her out on walks.

>In early 2011, the suspect took karate lessons. The suspect wrote in his journal that he enjoyed the lessons and felt he was "starting to really get the hang of it," despite being a beginner. The suspect wrote that "The ability to fight better is power, and a major confidence boost."

>Peter and Soumaya's son, the suspect's halfbrother, is 14 years younger than the suspect. The suspect was very loving toward his younger brother and they often spent time together doing activities. Peter was never concerned about the suspect harming or mistreating his half-brother.

>The suspect was reported as being "quiet" in 1st grade. When he was between seven and eight years old, the suspect was observed sitting by himself and not interacting with others. In 5th grade, the suspect made some friends who would come over to his house. The suspect would ride skateboards and play video games with his friends.

>Shortly before his death, the suspect told Peter that he went to bed early and woke up before dawn because he liked to watch the sunrise.
>>
>>25712129
they were asian cucks
>>
>>25711933
just remember he died doing god's work, killing normies.
>>
>>25710439
>that last picture
WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG
>>
They should make a movie of him
I would call it Hasta la vista in Isla Vista
who would play rodger I wonder?
>>
>>25713284
"Hasta la Isla Vista, baby" sounds better at least in my head
>>
>>25713406
Now I need a shop of elliot with arnold body saying this
>>
l cried a little
>>
File: 1408138641685.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1408138641685.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>25711444

holy fucking kek

>"officer, my roommate has stolen my candles and i want him to be detained"
>"we'll be on our way soon"
>"please hurry"
>>
>>25711034
he posted to sluthate....i think.
>>
>>25710594
There is an other drive poster with elliot though
>>
File: 1452662828446-r9k.jpg (696 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452662828446-r9k.jpg
696 KB, 1012x1500
>>25715193
>>25710594
here's the one you're thinking of

fuck the robot btw
>>
>>25712417
stop man the feels

its too much
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.