[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm new to /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x192
Sup guys, I'm from /b/ and I got tired of all the YLYL and traps. What should I come to expect from /r9k/? Is shitposting frowned upon? What sort of discussions go on? How mean can we be to each other compared to /b/?
>>
>>25709992
Don't be a cunt. Try to actually leave decent posts. If you can't contribute don't bother. And never say "just be yourself".
>>
you should literally not post here since it is a mostly unironic echochamber for seriously depressed people and its not fun and will just make you depressed too

go to off-topic ridden shitholes like /tv/ or /v/ if you wan't to just have some top lels
>>
Go away, I say originally.
>>
>>25709992
>I'm from /b/
should've just typed
>I'm an insufferable underage b& newfag please ban me now

> What sort of discussions go on? How mean can we be to each other compared to /b/?
we're only mean to normie meme freaks like you
>>
File: 1452114274434.png (104 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1452114274434.png
104 KB, 247x247
For reason's I do not know why you had to be an attention whore but this place is basically they hate all outsiders. They hate normie's and chad's & stacy's and fembots. There are the occasional cuck's but still. Even you, you underage cuckboy GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25710092
>>25710108
Boy do I sure care about meeting your standards.
>>
>>25710145
Yeah you should probably go.
>>
>>25710145
why the fuck did you make this thread then, fuck off you colossal faggot.
>>
>>25709992
Essentially, the plurality of /r9k/ are weird, lonely, depressed, borderline-autists. Some threads are good, others are bad. If you really got tired of /b/, this place might be a good change of pace.
>>
This place is essentially /b/ 2.0
>>
And you will find traps here, m2f in hrt, being attention whores whenever they can
>>
This place has always been a higher quality /b/. There's no topic, and the robot encourages production of original content and semi-intelligent, more in depth discussion. When the robot left it became Asperger Central, and when the robot came back, the autists refused to leave and keep trying to rewrite history saying /r9k/ has always been for the NEETs, permavirgins, and fedoras.

Anyone who disagrees is a newfag and/or an autism-glorifying mentally ill retard.
>>
File: 1444269408911.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1444269408911.png
67 KB, 616x596
>Sup guys, I'm from /b/
how about you mcfuck right off
>>
>>25709992
>I'm from /b/

Return and never come back.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.