[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anyone here ever beaten up or bullied by girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 3452563345636.gif (396 KB, 150x140) Image search: [Google]
3452563345636.gif
396 KB, 150x140
Was anyone here ever beaten up or bullied by girls?
>>
>>Be 8
>>Three guys have cornered me and are punching me
>>Random ugly half-black chick(in a 99.9% White school) runs up and punches me too
>>Punch her back
>>Two white knights join in the pummeling because I punched a girl
>>
>>25708710
In elementary school two girls names Jill and Jessica would chase after me, sit on my chest and shove grass in my mouth.

I remember liking it
>>
>>25708710
No that's pathetic.
>>
My gf slammed me against a wall and then kissed me once. I told her I liked it and she did it again a week later, but it's less fun when I'm expecting it.
>>
File: 1433978407615.jpg (468 KB, 1618x1944) Image search: [Google]
1433978407615.jpg
468 KB, 1618x1944
>around 6 or 7 years old
>bunch of girls fucking with me
>older girl holding my arms behind my back so i cant defend myself
>leaning forward trying to struggle free
>decide to change up my tactics
>pull my head back as hard as i hand, hitting her right in the teeth
>she immediately lets go and starts crying, blood running from her mouth
>mfw
>>
In 2nd grade a girl stomped on my face so hard that I got a black eye. I liked it
>>
>middle school, had to sit at a table with popular girls
>I was fat and they would make fun of me and say I was masturbaiting under the table.
>I was silent throughout middle school because I was just done with people.
I developed a giantess fetish and domineering girls.
>>
>>25708878
>Get cornered
>Not wildly punching and going full REE
>>
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 830x1156) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 830x1156
In junior high, I was bullied constantly for being weird looking and reading manga and D&D books in class.

>be me
>13 years old, headgear, frizzy hair, unflattering school uniform
>socially stunted because of overly strict mother
>girls who were my "friends" constantly excluded me on purpose, don't even get me started on girls that weren't my friend
>sat behind me in a school assembly and put duct tape in my hair, then lit it on fire
>popular girls' moms were all housewives and friends with the teachers, so they got away with everything
>get their boyfriends to snap my bra, grope me, call me a slut/bisexual
>spread rumors about me and anyone that talks to me
>invite me to plans, call me and say it's canceled, then go without me
>steal my uniform from my locker during PE, so I'd have to wear whatever gross school uniforms they had in the lost and found
>took my books and put them in the showers during PE
>pulled on my headgear until it snapped back into place, ripping apart my gums
>nominated me for the middle schools pageant, then their moms, who were on the judging committee, publicly berated me for not looking the part or having the right clothes (I'd never done a pageant and had no idea what to do when I had to go do it)
>told me I wasn't allowed to hang out until I "brushed my hair" because I had frizzy hair in a humid environment
>stole my inhaler during the yearly mile run so I had an attack and had to to the hospital

Once I got to high school, I stopped playing their games. I simply told them he first week of freshman year that I didn't give a fuck if they excluded me or thought I was a slut, or whatever. They instantly tried to curry my favor. I said fuck that, went all four years without hanging out with any of them.

>be me, 16 years old
>lost baby weight, grew hair out, learned how to present myself with makeup and altering my school uniform
>use my newfound looks to destroy stacys in every way possible

Good times.
>>
>>25708710
Yes, but I had a luck strike and didn't go as she planned.

>be me
>middle school
>I'm barely 2/10 at that time
>10/10 girl invites me to a party
>She is always spending a lot of time with a grup of guys I don't get along with
>I suspect she is just trying to make fun of me
>All guys hyped about it, laughing and congratulating me
>Feel like shit already
>Don't go to the party because I feel I'm going to have a bad time there.
>Next day hear girls complaining about the party being cancelled last minute.
>Good I'm safe!
>Cute girl shows up, tells me what a shitty person I am for not going to the party with her and how embarassed she was of being rejected by the guy she invited.
>All girls booing at me
>She wants to make me feel bad about it, but I don't because I know there was no party
>everything went better than expected
>>
They tried.
>>
It was the other way around, I bullied the girl.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.