[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cuckold.exe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9
File: 017.jpg (69 KB, 600x644) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
69 KB, 600x644
>Be 18
>Be 6/7
> Like this 7/8 for 3 years
> Getting closer , texting everyday
> She goes to a party and my so called friend Cucks me
> She wont even give me the time of day now
> basically destroys my back bone
>6 months later and im talking to someone else
> Find out she likes the friend who cuckolded me before

what am i doing wrong? Im such a gentleman to girls and they never give me a chance
>>
>>25702908
Kill your "friend" already, ffs this isn't hard.
>>
>>25702932
Im afraid of confrontation , i once said a girls ex smelt like smoke and he beat me up
>>
>destroys my back bone
who the fuck talks like that, you probably deserved it cuck
>>
>>25703069
No need to be a pig headed prick
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 228x221
>you know exactly what to do, OP
>>
>>25703184
Dont even know if i can bring myself to do that , couldn't even self harm properly
>>
You can't be cucked unless you're in a relationship with someone. Stop meming so hard.
>>
> be gentleman

that's what you're doing wrong anon
>>
>>25703309
I dont want to disrespect girls and stoop so low as to change myself
>>
>>25703309
well that's just my general attitude to everything, I can't be like chad and just be alpha around girls
>>
>>25703412

Well yourself obviously isn't getting the job done. So you have a choice anon.
>>
>>25702908
Well, ask yourself what you bring to the table. Clearly you think people are obligated to come to you, but you don't offer them anything else aside being a 'gentleman' (please don't ever use that word in such a neckbeardy context again).

The reason that Chads are successful with women is often because they're dynamic, or are at least exciting and offer new experiences. What do you do OP? Do you climb cliffs, or play guitar, or have any talent related to the outside world? If you do, use that to your advantage, instead of whining about how unlucky you are on /r9k.
>>
File: 055.png (671 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
055.png
671 KB, 1136x640
>>25703519
I am quite a good performer when it comes to the stage , i treat girls with respect and i make a few funny jokes here and there , i just dont know why i get treated like shit
>>
>>25703564

Because you have no balls. Being Nice isn't some magic trait that gets people laid
>>
>>25703564
Then get on that stage and get yourself known. Be funny around girls, don't give a fuck about being 'respectful' to them.

By that, I don't mean 'be an asshole', but rather just act like they're your bros, and make the same jokes/mockery as you would give to your mates.

Out of interest, what exactly do you mean by being treated like shit? Because those assholes you mentioned in your OP are not at all reflective of 70% of women.
>>
>>25702908
>>Be 6/7
>> Like this 7/8 for 3 years
>> Getting closer , texting everyday

So, in other words:

>she's out of your league
>you've beta orbited her and been in the friendzone for years
>you've allowed yourself the delusion of believing this.

You do understand that you did this to yourself and she is perfectly entitled to be with other men, right?

Accept this, grow up, and learn this lesson today. You're 18 - people here cling to this sort of shit for years and it's incredibly damaging. You can embrace your failings and move on today, safe in the knowledge you are capable of not repreating the same mistakes again.
>>
>>25703650
I do thaht but nothing seems to work , i keep going for girls that i think are down to earth and are in my league only to be shit on
>>
File: 066.jpg (120 KB, 576x734) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
120 KB, 576x734
>>25703817
I managed to kiss her once during the first year i liked her , i dont know , maybe i've just been too forward with things. Thats why the other girl wont talk to me now because i said i wanted to netflix and chill with her
>>
>>25704013

Stop acting like a child. They're not shitting on you because they don't want to be with you. Grow the fuck up. Try actually asking one out instead of hovering around like a faggot for years being a nice guy eunuch.
>>
>>25704078
>maybe i've just been too forward with things

You orbited her for three years and you think you've been too forward?

Fuck you're an idiot.
>>
File: 092.jpg (93 KB, 480x638) Image search: [Google]
092.jpg
93 KB, 480x638
>>25704085
>Implying that i havent asked one out
>>
>>25704013
You need to be assertive and ask her out then. And don't be cringey and orbiting about it either, ask her what time she wants to be picked up for a trip to the movies (or ideally a much better first date idea).
>>
>>25704103
Its too late now anyway , she destroyed my confidence and got her ex to beat me up , shes just a slut
>>
>>25704117

You clearly haven't if you've been orbiting, you stupid omega.

>>25704157

YOU destroyed your confidence by lying to yourself. YOU are continuing to do this by lying to yourself now.

She's not a slut because she chose a bettter man over an ineffectual orbiting baby.
>>
>>25704232
fuck you , no need to be an ignoramus
>>
>>25702908
>
the girl wouldn't have liked you anyway

i mean why aren't you going to a party?
you were just orbiting
that's sad

exactylt what this says >>25704232
>>
>>25704276
I was with family during a crisis actually , think before you type
>>
>>25704330
No offence, but it sounds like you have a horrible taste in women. Seriously, the girl you mentioned sounds like complete garbage.

Maybe go on dating sites and meet people? yeah it's corny af but it works a lot of the time.
>>
>>25702908

liking a girl for more than a day without making a move on her is the same as liking a mojito for more than an hour without drinking it t b h
>>
>>25704405

Cos even if you drink it on time it's still a piece of shit drink with 0 substance and 99 percent ice?
>>
>>25704403
I think you're right , i've set up a PoF account recently
>>
>>25704405
It takes more than a day to get to know a girl dude. Unless you qualify asking for her number or meeting her at a club as a move, then it's gonna take a little longer to form a relationship with someone than one day.

>>25704461
Good luck. PoF is okay in my experience, but the people on there often go for older guys, so heads up. Tinder also works to an extent.
>>
>>25704511

>making a move on a girl is the same as getting to know her

isn't that what dating's for?

you make a move.. to ask her out on a date.. to get to know her?
>>
File: 1445433451343.png (378 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1445433451343.png
378 KB, 960x768
>>25704330

it doesn't matter
I'm sorry for whatever your family was going through
i'm saying this as a fellow guy who has been through shit with a lot of girls

girls will use you
they 'befriend you'
and they manipulate you into thinking you have a shot just to keep you around

sounds like you were orbiting her and your friend and her were having a thing behind your back
they probably even laughed
'haha anon has a crush on you' haha

it fucking hurts i know

i was dating this qt girl a year under me when i was a senior in high school a few years ago and it was pretty good, back when i was pretty normie (i'm still pretty normie, just more robotic)
and we used to go on a bunch of dates
we would go to a bunch of pop punk and indie shows
just bands and shit
a week before graduation we ended up planning to go to this big show that was coming through town ( i think it was like modern baseball or something) and she ends up bailing saying that 'she had some plans with family'

i was like 'but we've planned this for MONTHS' and she said 'but i can't

i said whatever, fine

turns out she ended up going to this fucking guys house to 'look at his chickens' apparently he grew chickens which is weird in fucking southern california

and i was pissed
i almost lost it
and we ended up breaking up later on
it was rough senpai
right before college

flash forward to 6 months into college
i was still really hung up on this girl
and one of my best buddies still talked to her

we start talking about the dude (he goes to his college now) and i'm like oh how is he
is it this guy or the other last name
and hes like im talking about your girlfriend gave him a blowjob behind your back
and i'm like
WHAT

fucking women dude
they're all like that

best advice i can give is just move on
there are plenty of other chicks out there
most of them just want to suck cock and leech off your money

as for
>>25704403

online dating is garbage
its just a bunch of girls looking to literally fuck chad
>>
>>25704562

girls don't actively pursue a faggot's friendship

faggots themselves accept to be a friend and let themselves be used. it's not the girl's fault. you're literally shoving your head down an al;igator's mouth and expecting it not to snap its jaws closed on it.
>>
>>25704531
Oh, my bad. I thought you meant 'make a move' as in go for sex, I hadn't heard the term used outside that context before.

I'd give it a couple of days rather than one before going in for the date, otherwise you'd be more likely to encounter a hyperbitch like the one OP describes.
>>
>>25702952
Nigger learn how to fight and don't hold back if you get in one. Don't go looking for it, but don't be afraid either.
>>
>>25704562
Yeah i didnt find out until way later that they hooked up , he took her virginity and then basically texted me right after saying how boring the party was . i felt so betrayed when i found out
>>
>>25704260

Stop using words that you don't understand. The only ignoramus is this scenario is you.
>>
>>25703412
Don't disrespect them. Just act like you don't give a fuck. You'll eventually actually stop giving a fuck, and that makes you somewhat more attractive.
>>
>>25704622
>
making a move means like showing affection

heres a general rule
nothing dries up pussy more than asking to make out
fuck the whole 'consent culture thing'
if you're with a girl
and oyu're in a moment
and you feel the mutual attraction
jsut go for it and kiss her
>>
>>25704652

or keep a tiny knife in your pocket or something.
>>
>>25704330
>I was with family during a crisis actually , think before you type

How the fuck was anyone supposed to know this? You really are an insufferable little cunt.
>>
File: what-the-fuck-gif.gif (855 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fuck-gif.gif
855 KB, 500x206
>>25702908
>Be 6/7
> Like this 7/8 for 3 years
What the fuck does 6/7 and 7/8 mean?
>>
>>25703412
>
change yourself for the better
if you're on this fucking board you can't be that chad
go lift
go learn a hobby
gain great skills
better yourself
don't be happy being some ugly fat neckbeard in his basement
as for direspecting women
its not an active disrespecting
as in you don't go ' fuck you little slut' to whatever girl

its about showing your dominance
it's about showing that you aren't pushed around by women
take lead
take control
you're a man
women crave authority
women crave leadership
that's what being 'alpha' is
>>
>>25704260
So you ask for help and deny it when it comes, because we're not just telling you that you're perfect and it's everyone else's fault? People are never going to change for you. You need to change.
>>
>>25704723
People always have their reasons dude , you gotta just assume the worst
>>
>>25704677

You weren't betrayed. You let yourself believe the lies you chose to tell yourself.
>>
>>25704697

>how to upgrade your HKV software to Pro permanently
>>
>>25704736
i think he means 6/7 as in he is like 6 or 7 or between
girl is like a 7 or an 8
not 7/8 fraction, he means like 7ish or 8ish
>>
File: 023.jpg (88 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
88 KB, 500x373
>>25704736
6/7 out of 10 7/8 out of ten
>>
>>25704774

Fuck you. Nobody is going to think through the endless possibilities of what you might've been doing. Stop being a stupid person
>>
>>25704330
Go fuck yourself. Delete this thread, you little cunt. You obviously want no help at all, just to whine. Go bitch on reddit at /r/relationships or something. Take the fucking help we were generous to give you, or get out.
>>
>>25704789

if he can't even subjectively measure how attracted he is to her, then he can't even eat her poop, then he can't ever expect for anything to happen between them

where does men's logic go to when females are around
>>
>>25704777
geez
that's HARSH
but to be fair it is true

if you tell yourself a lie enough times you'll believe it - hitler

also don't get stuck on it
i had a great friend i met in my college photography course i had to take for a GE and he was older, like 25 and he told me

dude get over it, don't live in the past
if you keep your head in the past, you're going to stay there

plow forward man, this chick is worthless in the long run
>>
>>25704823
i am taking advice thanks , just dont want to ridiculed on the internet
>>
>>25704855
yeah she was pretty worthless , just a big slut in general , fucking some nigger
>>
>>25704866

>waaaaaah!
>I deserve to be allowed to act like a bitch and not be called out for it!
>>
>>25704912

A slut you orbited for years and are being a complete and utter omega about.
>>
>>25704946
go fuck yourself , its not my fault i was led to self hate so much so i harmed myself , i have no back bone any more
>>
>>25704968
OP
That wasnt me , although my so called friend is negro , i wouldnt stoop as low as to insult him for it
>>
>>25704789
>>25704808
There's a pretty big difference between those points though.
Well, I guess it isn't really relevant to the story.
>>
>>25705006

You weren't led there. You did this to yourself. Pay attention. You. Did. This. To. Yourself.
>>
>>25705090
i didnt fuck my friend and i also didnt get myself beaten up and i certainly didnt get made a mockery of in highshool because of the second girl
>>
>>25704866
The internet, especially a place like 4chan, is the one place where you shouldn't fear ridicule; nobody knows who you are. If you still have such a huge ego that you can't let go of that petty fear, then work on that first.
>>
>>25702908

>can't even settle on a number for yourself or some grill
>get friendzoned hard for years
>your more attractive friend fucks her

You're not a cuck, you're just a standard loser.
>>
>>25705193
> I didn't fuck my friend

You stood by and let him fuck your crush because you didn't have the balls to make a move.

> I didn't get myself beaten up

You did fail to stand up for yourself.

Stop blaming others and crying that it's all out of your control. Take responsibility for your actions and change for the better. It's worth it. I used to be a major whiny faggot like you, and I decided to control myself, and make the changes I wanted to see. Not saying it's easy, but I can't imagine going back to being that guy I was, and that you are.
>>
>>25705285
I kiss her actually so yeah i'd say thats a move made plus when i kissed her i did feel her butt
As for getting beat up , i didnt defend myself because this kid came from a pretty rough area and was afraid for my life
>>
How ya gunna smack a bad bitch if ya an't got a penis
>>
>>25705372
> I kissed her once
> once

This isn't first grade. Stop trying to make excuses to some guy on the internet. Start changing yourself. Check our reddit.com/r/TheRedPill. Some of their stuff is straight up crazed misogyny, but a lot of it is valuable stuff that makes sense. You should be able to figure out what's what.
>>
>>25705523
My fantasy idol is Patrick Bateman but i dont have the confidence or will power to treat women like shit
>>
>>25705653
You don't have to treat them like shit, you faggot. If you think that's the only other option and you don't like it, then stop whining about the position you're in now. You literally dug your own grave, said you don't like any of the other spots, and now you're complaining about having to lie in it. Congratulations, there is no fucking hope for you. Have fun being a cuck until the end of your days. Just don't shoot up any schools.
>>
>>25704698

dont be afraid to fight dirty either

a bite to the cheek whilst trying to claw the fuck out of his eyes will get the point across that you are a dodgy, mental bastard
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.