[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I cucked if I let a trap fuck my girlfriend? The trap also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: fragezeichenqadaffi.jpg (31 KB, 314x321) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenqadaffi.jpg
31 KB, 314x321
Am I cucked if I let a trap fuck my girlfriend?

The trap also has a slightly bigger dick than me. I've already fucked this trap in the ass.
>>
>>25702278
it's a gray area if you fucked him
>>
As long as you have your dick in the trap as he fucks your gf you aren't a cuck
>>
>traps with big dicks
ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
>>
>>25702298
It's cuck AND it's gay.
>>
>>25702326
She can't help it if she doesn't have a cute little feminine penis, God makes us all special ;^)
>>
File: sf3_char_hugo.jpg (49 KB, 655x220) Image search: [Google]
sf3_char_hugo.jpg
49 KB, 655x220
Generally, if you have to ask...
>>
>>25702363
They can not trap.

Or cut their dick off.
>>
No. You can't ever be cucked by a trap because you're not really in competition with them. If your wife dumped you for a lesbian you would be like "all right, I can deal with this" because you can rationalize it. The lesbian has something your wife wants that you don't have. Fair enough. But if it was Chad or Tyrone you'd be pissed because you would be like "well I'm a masculine male too! What does he have that I don't!" You're simply inferior and that's where the anger comes from.
>>
I thought traps can't get erection.
>>
Only if she enjoys it more than she does getting fucked by you
>>
>>25702278

Cuck status is irrelevant since op is already an established faggot with evidence to support this claim.
>>
>>25702424

that doesn't make any sense, any rational person would realize that they have MORE masculinity and more masculine attributes than you therefore they are more desirable

If my girl left me for a lesbian I might be even more mad because that's even harder to rationalize, she suddenly changed her mind about liking an entire gender after dealing with me?

Even then, it seems like one would be more upset that someone he liked left, off of the fact that said person is now gone from his life, versus the specific reason.

Your argument is stupid.

Also OP not only are you a fag but you did indeed get cucked. Kudos
>>
>>25702508

Women aren't *always* attracted to masculinity. If it was really about you not being masculine she'd just fuck Tyrone.
>>
>>25702424
this exactly. Girlfriend cheated on me with a girl, I felt nothing. she still cries about it on occasion.
>>
File: 91QTgZ7.png (1 MB, 918x739) Image search: [Google]
91QTgZ7.png
1 MB, 918x739
>>25702278

If you fucked the trap, and the trap fucks your girlfriend, through the transitive property its just you fucking your girlfriend.

mfw you're just a vanilla normalfag
>>
>>25704099
Don't you dare fucking post a rare Elliott with dubs in my thread.
>>
As long as you fuck them both in the ass, then you're good.
>>
>>25702278

No.. cuckolding is different. It's just a threeway with a trap. OP. Everyone gets laid equally and has a good time. Get your gf a strapon to seal the deal imo..
>>
File: 1452293324212.png (871 KB, 540x650) Image search: [Google]
1452293324212.png
871 KB, 540x650
>>25704374

Mfw you try to argue with dubs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.